Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 60
  1. #21
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,287
    Why do people think Urouge has a DF? Anyways he no difs.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why do people think Urouge has a DF? Anyways he no difs.
    You think it's a skill, not an ability?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Oannes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You need to develop some reading comprehension.

    Smoker was doing a fine job of matching Vergo in their initial skirmish.

    The problem was that they were so close in strength that no winner was assured. Rather than risk losing to Vergo and not only getting himself (but also Law) killed in the process, he decided it was wiser to hand the baton the Law---who already proved to be decisively stronger than either Vice-Admiral.

    Why else do you think Oda spent precious dialogue on Vergo saying, "What's the matter, Smoker? This isn't your fighting style. Why increase your volume against a superior Color of Arms user? You're only making yourself a bigger target."

    The fact that some people think Oda would ever write Smoker handily losing to Urouge is simply astounding. I don't know why post-Marineford One Piece fans keep getting progressively dumber, but it needs to stop eventually. Smoker is such an integral part of this story that he would never fall behind the Supernovas as a whole.

    I thought the same about Smoker until Punk Hazard happened. I actually thought he had a good chance of beating Law. Yet he was completly outclassed by him. Vergo wasnt even serious when he fought Smoker. If he had used his full body armament haki he would have demolished him.

    Smoker just cant keep up with the big shots in the New World. All that made him so dangerous before was his logia intang which now can be bypassed by every stronger fighter. Sure he still has his Jitte and is quite good in h2h combat but come on. A serious Law 1 shotted Vergo when he was at his best while Smoker couldnt even beat him when he wasnt completly serious.

    Urouge is a physical powerhouse and should be a good deal above Vergo. Being able to take down someone who had the same position as Cracker just confirmed it.

  4. #24
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Oannes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You need to develop some reading comprehension.

    Smoker was doing a fine job of matching Vergo in their initial skirmish.

    The problem was that they were so close in strength that no winner was assured. Rather than risk losing to Vergo and not only getting himself (but also Law) killed in the process, he decided it was wiser to hand the baton the Law---who already proved to be decisively stronger than either Vice-Admiral.

    Why else do you think Oda spent precious dialogue on Vergo saying, "What's the matter, Smoker? This isn't your fighting style. Why increase your volume against a superior Color of Arms user? You're only making yourself a bigger target."

    The fact that some people think Oda would ever write Smoker handily losing to Urouge is simply astounding. I don't know why post-Marineford One Piece fans keep getting progressively dumber, but it needs to stop eventually. Smoker is such an integral part of this story that he would never fall behind the Supernovas as a whole.
    Wow you keep dropping Kong. Such strawman such ferocity.

    It's funny how you mention OP fans getting dumber when you're one of them. Smoker being integral part of the story or not the fact remains that he got ripped apart like a bitch in PH. Of course he'll most likely shine one day, but what he has showed and what we know. He is below Urouge.

  5. #25
    Smoker has been getting shit on at every turn, if Law was capable of beating him then what's stopping Urouge from doing so with his current hype riding off the fact he defeated a sweet commander and escaped Crackers enraged army alive?

  6. #26
    BRING ME MORE WINE Punished Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    58,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smoker has been getting shit on at every turn, if Law was capable of beating him then what's stopping Urouge from doing so with his current hype riding off the fact he defeated a sweet commander and escaped Crackers enraged army alive?
    Because unless it's actually shown and we can make a direct comparison, nothing Urouge has done makes him equivalent to Law. Period. That doesn't mean the feat isn't impressive. But Oda tends to stay pretty constant with rank - he's not one of the top 5 supernova and not nearly as story relevant, he cannot be as strong as Law.

    Waves of "hype" don't determine who's stronger. It's irrelevant in hindsight.

  7. #27
    Tony Tony Chopper Haki-User's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,909
    Urouge low or mid diff

  8. #28
    Smoker.

  9. #29
    Emperor Pirate Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,929
    Stalemate.

    Urouge is too durable and strong for Smoker to finish him.

    While Smoker is too agile and mobile for Urouge to finish him up. Law had Hax and teleportation and even him get a mid-difficulty.

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They clearly are too afraid to even think of actually challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Most successful posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BM wins midd to high diff.

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    15,882
    I'm handing out a lot of negs in this thread.



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangsta
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow you keep dropping Kong. Such strawman such ferocity.

    It's funny how you mention OP fans getting dumber when you're one of them. Smoker being integral part of the story or not the fact remains that he got ripped apart like a bitch in PH. Of course he'll most likely shine one day, but what he has showed and what we know. He is below Urouge.
    Do you know how to debate? Address my points.

  11. #31
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Oannes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm handing out a lot of negs in this thread.



    - - - Updated - - -



    Do you know how to debate? Address my points.

    Is this nigga serious.


    You're points have already been adressed there is nothing more to say. All you did was say the same thing over again but fleshed out the details better. But I'll entertain you.

    The fact that he gave up halfway during the fight only enforces that he is below Vergo. No one besides you says otherwise. And then you try to use this line as if it helps you in anyway. "What's the matter, Smoker? This isn't your fighting style. Why increase your volume against a superior Color of Arms user? You're only making yourself a bigger target."



    He gave up and went for the heart because he wasn't strong to take him down by himself. How many times do I have to repeat myself? Smoker was bloodlusted and pissed as hell, yet he gave up.


    Just keep on negging people. I'm sure their lifes are being shattered watching those green/orange blocks disappear.



  12. #32

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    15,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangsta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this nigga serious.


    You're points have already been adressed there is nothing more to say. All you did was say the same thing over again but fleshed out the details better. But I'll entertain you.

    The fact that he gave up halfway during the fight only enforces that he is below Vergo. No one besides you says otherwise. And then you try to use this line as if it helps you in anyway. "What's the matter, Smoker? This isn't your fighting style. Why increase your volume against a superior Color of Arms user? You're only making yourself a bigger target."



    He gave up and went for the heart because he wasn't strong to take him down by himself. How many times do I have to repeat myself? Smoker was bloodlusted and pissed as hell, yet he gave up.


    Just keep on negging people. I'm sure their lifes are being shattered watching those green/orange blocks disappear.


    You have one more chance to address my points.

  13. #33
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Oannes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have one more chance to address my points.

  14. #34

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    15,882
    Concession accepted.

  15. #35
    If urouge can use his jutte, he probably wins. Smoker is probably twice as strong physically though so he could just break him in half as well though.

  16. #36

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    15,882
    @Kangsta;

    You've just been exposed as the no-credibility hack you are.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kangsta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This my favourite short arc.

    Luffy refusing to awknowledge Bellamy and ends up denting his head in.

    The introduction of BB and his burriful speech, and also smashing in Bellamys FM.

    Cricket and his monkeys.

    Doflamingo and his smiles.


    And the best flashback in all of OP of all time. Doubt we'll see anything like Noland and Calgara ever again, a sad event that was not caused by a cruel man or woman, but by nature itself.

    Damn you nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kong
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bruh...

    Smiles was Sabaody. And Noland/Calgara flashback was Skypiea.



    No wonder I smack you around in debates.



    You don't even know the series you're debating about.



    Good luck having any credibility after this embarrassment.

    - - - Updated - - -

    This dude's trying to downplay Smoker even though he's proven to have terrible memory concerning the series.

    - - - Updated - - -

    With this I have proved that Smoker can indeed defeat Urouge.


  17. #37
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Oannes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Kangsta;

    You've just been exposed as the no-credibility hack you are.





    - - - Updated - - -

    This dude's trying to downplay Smoker even though he's proven to have terrible memory concerning the series.

    - - - Updated - - -

    With this I have proved that Smoker can indeed defeat Urouge.



    You're a smart a motherfucker. Waiting for me to slip in a different thread.

  18. #38
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If urouge can use his jutte, he probably wins. Smoker is probably twice as strong physically though so he could just break him in half as well though.
    Is the name swapping a running gag now?

  19. #39
    Tony Tony Chopper Haki-User's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,909
    Smoker got two hits on panel, yet at the end he looks more tired out. Portrays Vergo had the upper hand off panel.

    Also, it could be assume off panel that Smoker was being force to not use his logia abilities against Vergo which is in Vergo's favor. Which is why a prolong fight would had been in Vergo's favor. Another reason why Smoker threw the match.

    Vergo was casually dodging Smoker's attack with his arms folded behind his back using CoO, not taking Smoker seriously. Which allow Smoker to land one hit on panel.

    Vergo took two DJ's from Sanji and a Counter Shock from Law, while Smoker was fresh??

    As shown with Corazon and Law when Vergo is pissed off he goes full body CoA right away. Against Smoker, nope.

    Even if Smoker lost on purpose it doesn't change the fact that one Oni Take from Vergo broke through Smoker's CoA and almost K'O him. Vergo could easily land that attack throughout their whore fight. Vergo physical strength far exceeds Smokers.
    Oni Take + Doffy string attack left Smoker hospitalized. Sanji takes a similar but named attack from Doffy, but isn't hospitalized and is still able to fight lol.. Just goes to show how bad Oni Take damage Smoker. What shit durability.

    Vergo in his full body CoA got took out with Mountain range attack from Law. Should display how durability Vergo was with haki. If Vergo went full body CoA, Smoker who lacks fire power would do little damage vs Vergo.

    Vergo > Smoker at Punk Hazard.

    Urourge took out a Sweet commander... Top four of Big Mom's crew.
    Last edited by Haki-User; 01-12-2017 at 11:34 AM.

  20. #40
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,280
    This is essentially a battle of polar opposites. A mobile speedster vs a hulky muscle tank. Smoker fared reasonably well against law, landing the opening hit and causing him a moderate level of bother before going down to a surprise attack, who i coinsider to be noticeably stronger than urouge by virtue of being one of highlighted sn, but i have no doubt a direct hit from the brute would be very damaging to the vice admiral, and his ability to get stronger proportionate to how much damage he takes is a real wildcard at this point, and could easily get him the win, so im not sure who to go with

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •