Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You think it's a skill, not an ability?
    Yea its a fucking skill. What DF skips leg day. I think its similar to cp9s body manipulation. Lucchi and the hair guy also did things similar. Urouges is pretty extreme though probabaly an entirely different skill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This is essentially a battle of polar opposites. A mobile speedster vs a hulky muscle tank. Smoker fared reasonably well against law, landing the opening hit and causing him a moderate level of bother before going down to a surprise attack, who i coinsider to be noticeably stronger than urouge by virtue of being one of highlighted sn, but i have no doubt a direct hit from the brute would be very damaging to the vice admiral, and his ability to get stronger proportionate to how much damage he takes is a real wildcard at this point, and could easily get him the win, so im not sure who to go with
    I told you years ago,(may not have known you years ago) being one of the five highlighted SN means jack shit. Urouge is clearly stronger than Law. He beat one of BMs commanders. Thats at very least a 500 million beli bounty.

Anyway considering him anything kess than an unstoppable monster is a mistake in judgement, he smiles in the face of danger, goes to all the hardest islands and is the only other supernova other than Luffy(and maybe drake) thats strong enough to beat a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    Yea its a fucking skill. What DF skips leg day. I think its similar to cp9s body manipulation. Lucchi and the hair guy also did things similar. Urouges is pretty extreme though probabaly an entirely different skill.

- - - Updated - - -

I told you years ago,(may not have known you years ago) being one of the five highlighted SN means jack shit. Urouge is clearly stronger than Law. He beat one of BMs commanders. Thats at very least a 500 million beli bounty.

Anyway considering him anything kess than an unstoppable monster is a mistake in judgement, he smiles in the face of danger, goes to all the hardest islands and is the only other supernova other than Luffy(and maybe drake) thats strong enough to beat a commander.
    Yeah, it doesnt mean a thing. Thats why top 5 members receive the best portrayal, get the most panel time and have the most impressive feats. Law put up a reasonable fight against someone much stronger than Snack despite being severely injured and fatigued, that is at least as impressive as what Urouge did

Yeah, it doesnt mean a thing. Thats why top 5 members receive the best portrayal, get the most panel time and have the most impressive feats. Law put up a reasonable fight against someone much stronger than Snack despite being severely injured and fatigued, that is at least as impressive as what Urouge did
    Excluding luffy we have.

Urouge and Law. Law beat smoker and Vergo. Urouge beat the yonkou commander snack. Only supernova to escape BM without defeat.

Apoo and Hawkins: neither have feats but Apoo did surpass hawkins in bounty over the skip and he look like the main rival of kid

Bonney and Kidd. Both were defeated by yonkou. Bonney escaped the marines but is desperately wanted by the WG and or Marines.might possibly be the daughter of Big Mom and has a connection to WB or Ace maybe both. Kidd was defeated by big mom and Kaidou remains captured also lost an arm over the timeskip.

Capone and Drake. Drake is onviously stronger butbith are Yonkou lackies of people they previously wanted to defeat.

I dont see where the highlighted five have better feats or portryal. Both sides have impressive people and not so impressive people. As it is in the manga those five were highlighted because they are always in the news. They may be more plot revelant but that doesnt make them stronger.

Fact is Urouge has the best feats other than Luffy and bonney is the most deeply seeded character other than blackbeard and Luffy at the moment.

Excluding luffy we have.

Urouge and Law. Law beat smoker and Vergo. Urouge beat the yonkou commander snack. Only supernova to escape BM without defeat.

Apoo and Hawkins: neither have feats but Apoo did surpass hawkins in bounty over the skip and he look like the main rival of kid

Bonney and Kidd. Both were defeated by yonkou. Bonney escaped the marines but is desperately wanted by the WG and or Marines.might possibly be the daughter of Big Mom and has a connection to WB or Ace maybe both. Kidd was defeated by big mom and Kaidou remains captured also lost an arm over the timeskip.

Capone and Drake. Drake is onviously stronger butbith are Yonkou lackies of people they previously wanted to defeat.

I dont see where the highlighted five have better feats or portryal. Both sides have impressive people and not so impressive people. As it is in the manga those five were highlighted because they are always in the news. They may be more plot revelant but that doesnt make them stronger.

Fact is Urouge has the best feats other than Luffy and bonney is the most deeply seeded character other than blackbeard and Luffy at the moment.
    So much is wrong in this post i cant be fucked to post an in depth refutation.

Guys.... Smoker is weaker than G2 Luffy. Urouge has beaten someone near G4 Luffy. How the fuck can Smoker defeat him then lol

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKurde View Post
    Guys.... Smoker is weaker than G2 Luffy. Urouge has beaten someone near G4 Luffy. How the fuck can Smoker defeat him then lol
    Instead of using Logic just bash people like rexdrake.

@Kaang;

Nice psychological projection there. Its funny as hell that youd list me as the primary culprit of bashing when tons of people, including yourself also do it. Like I said, you've said so much bullshit already that it would be completely futile to try and reason with you

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKurde View Post
    By G4 Luffy is assume you just mean Luffy? I'd say Urouge/Snack are a step below Luffy/Cracker.
    Not sure why you think Smoker is weaker than G2 Luffy.
    I can understand if you favor Urouge, that makes sense to me, but he's probably closer to Smoker than to Luffy.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    By G4 Luffy is assume you just mean Luffy? I'd say Urouge/Snack are a step below Luffy/Cracker.
    Not sure why you think Smoker is weaker than G2 Luffy.
    I can understand if you favor Urouge, that makes sense to me, but he's probably closer to Smoker than to Luffy.
    I thought it's obvious.

@Kaang;

Nice psychological projection there. Its funny as hell that youd list me as the primary culprit of bashing when tons of people, including yourself also do it. Like I said, you've said so much bullshit already that it would be completely futile to try and reason with you
    If your not going to fight back stop talking.

You only wank Urouge because you thinks he's black. Too bad he's based on Oroç Reis, who was born to an Albanian father and Greek mother. Oda's probably going for a more Mediterranean look for him, not African like Usopp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    I've never seen someone so openly gay still pretending to be in the closet. You can't make a thread telling us about how you jerk off to your cute boyfriend and still toss out the "I'm not even gay" in the same thread, that doesn't fly Allara.

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    You only wank Urouge because you thinks he's black. Too bad he's based on Oroç Reis, who was born to an Albanian father and Greek mother. Oda's probably going for a more Mediterranean look for him, not African like Usopp.
    See atleast this faggot has balls.

I can't even argue against him cause he's right. Except Urouge is black.

- - - Updated - - -

See atleast this faggot has balls.

I can't even argue against him cause he's right. Except Urouge is black.
    google image the word turk.

what do you mean fight back? Almost every post you submit contains either a grammatical error or completely asinine statement, so itd be for the better if YOU stopped talking, punk. Discard your black power/anti-white mindset while your at it, and maybe i'll come to respect you as a person

what do you mean fight back? Almost every post you submit contains either a grammatical error or completely asinine statement, so itd be for the better if YOU stopped talking, punk. Discard your black power/anti-white mindset while your at it, and maybe i'll come to respect you as a person
    Your respects weighs less than the font you type.

Your respects weighs less than the font you type.
    Learn how to formulate a fucking coherent sentence

Hes too dumb to know hes being insulted.

Shut the fuck up Kaang, your conception of the OP powerlevels and matchups is the worst ive seen on TMF

Urogue knocks him stone cold out, a single direct punch and smoker isnt getting back up

Shut the fuck up Kaang, your conception of the OP powerlevels and matchups is the worst ive seen on TMF
    Cool your jets, nobody agrees with u cunt. Your an ebarrasment to Drake. The rapper and the dinosaur.

Cool your jets, nobody agrees with u cunt. Your an ebarrasment to Drake. The rapper and the dinosaur.
    im willing to bet that im correct on things a shit ton more often then you are dumbass. Youre an embarrassment to TMF, and the negro community you so proudly vouch for