4 28.57%
  • 9/10

1 7.14%
  • 10/10

9 64.29%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Kingdom Chapter 501 Discussion Thread

Ordo is MY MAN.

"It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down."

as i said last chapter, fake food plan is still too risky.
    so many ways to confirm it

quite sad of a development really:
    Qin should be the one who "bait" Yan to attack instead of being surprised
    Riboku should have considered Yan.. so much for their bad relationship and Riboku hype this arc lel. Riboku confirmed failed with this...
    Last edited by gn_x00; 01-08-2017 at 02:04 PM.

Finally the chapter!!!

Man it is such a long wait everytime, but I'm glad it's here. I'm getting a bit hyped at the moment, Zhao already knows of Qin's plan, RIP. but with these changes with Yan attacking Zhao, are they going through with the original plan or are they just gonna hit full force, since Zhao will have to get more troops towards the east.

I'm guessing they will still go with the original plan, if Zhao has forces in the east, in the middle AND in the West they will be so thinned out that Shin and the others may be able to clear it. People such as Shin, Ouhon, Mouten, Kyoukai, Yotanwa, Bajio, Ousen and Kanki... I don't think Zhao has sufficient amount of people to counter against these guys. Not to mention Shin has Ouki's glaive with him.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Ordo getting involved certainly shakes things up. I like Ordo, hopefully he gets some cool feats this arc.

Ousen giving off predator vibes in all his panels lol.

Anyways, the ordo stuff seems like a setup for the 3rd Zhao Heavem's intro. Which means Ordo's gonna get wrecked. Or maybe Ordo's just gonna troll them.

What if all other states decide to crush Zhao at this moment so they can steal some land for themselves meaning more land to fortify themselves against Qin, I can see countries thinking that with Both Yan and Qin coming at Zhao they can see it lose.

Like Wei, Chu and Qi could all just go ham on Zhao right now.

It would be a coalition arc all over again, but without actually being an official coalition.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

LMAO ORDO

I think he's about to become hype food for the guardian deity of Kantan or whatever he's called. Wouldn't be surprised if he died in two or three chapters. Retreating for sure.

Shunsuiju did on the fly a feat we'd have expected Riboku to achieve much later. I'm eager to see more of him.

Zhao meetup place giving off those vibes from pre Coalition War summit Qin had with its main generals. If only... Keisha and Ryuutou...

Perfect chapter, 10/10.

anyway, now Ousen is confirmed to be zhuge liang of kingdom since apparently he managed to read weather too

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zhao meetup place giving off those vibes from pre Coalition War summit Qin had with its main generals. If only... Keisha and Ryuutou...

Perfect chapter, 10/10.
    that meet up is really sad with Kinmou and Batei lol

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    anyway, now Ousen is confirmed to be zhuge liang of kingdom since apparently he managed to read weather too
    Most of the old farmers in my hometown can do that though

that meet up is really sad with Kinmou and Batei lol
    Yeah idk why Batei was there and Gakuei/Kousonryuu weren't. Maybe he was just arrived with Kisui, and passed to say hi to Riboku and crew.

- Ousen's micro management

- Shunsuiju is pretty smart then

- Did Ousen implant some spies in Ordo's army back in the CW? Jeez.

- "For that man in the East" - I'm glad it was different context to the one in the spoilers.
    Last edited by Kanki; 01-08-2017 at 02:30 PM.

People are underestimating Ordo, he's going to be a massive thorn in Zhao's side here.

Keisha was the next closest thing to becoming Great Heaven and he himself wasn't someone who could wreck Ordo, it would have been a massive battle if the two of them went at it. The only way Ordo is getting crushed is if Riboku himself shows up, and he can't afford to turn his back on the massive Qin invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato
    Keisha was the next closest thing to becoming Great Heaven and he himself wasn't someone who could wreck Ordo, it would have been a massive battle if the two of them went at it.
    Someone was flipping and rolling in his tomb, while you were writing these atrocities

Someone was flipping and rolling in his tomb, while you were writing these atrocities
    There is no reasonable basis for saying Keisha would wreck Ordo, only in your delusions is Keisha someone who would stomp Ordo as though he was a cheap hype tool and leave him running for the hills without making any progress.

Oh wait....we aren't missing anything. My zoom was just too strong

Fail.

- - - Updated - - -

That someone is dead because he's no better than Ordo
    Btw do you still think Ousen is overrated?

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    People are underestimating Ordo, he's going to be a massive thorn in Zhao's side here.

Keisha was the next closest thing to becoming Great Heaven and he himself wasn't someone who could wreck Ordo, it would have been a massive battle if the two of them went at it. The only way Ordo is getting crushed is if Riboku himself shows up, and he can't afford to turn his back on the massive Qin invasion.
    I agree that Ordo is underrated. If he's going to lose here but survive it basically finishes any tension or wow factor he'll have in future though. IIRC after the CW there were arguments in the court over the decision to send Ordo to Qin so maybe this time he'll be demoted as General and we'll see him try to redeem himself later to clear his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post

that depend on Hara tbh... there's a chance ordo is just used to hype a 3rd zhao GH or something (which is bad story telling IMO...)

I feel a bit like gn_x00. I'm a bit disappointed with Riboku. Granted, clearly he was blowing smoke when he challenged Qin to "send everyone", since he knew Qin could never afford to do that. But now they send three GG (prompting him to call nearly everybody) and with Yan moving *the horror!* he seems to be caught offguard. Pray Karin never gets too bored.

Luckily, Riboku got Shunsuiju from out-of-nowhere who can (nearly) deduce a plan encompassing hundreds of thousands of soldiers by watching some Qin soldier passing gas irregularly. You're really growing on me, duncy Though it screws Ousen.

Btw. has Ordo already been GG of Yan by CW?
    Last edited by say-and-sing; 01-08-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    I agree that Ordo is underrated. If he's going to lose here but survive it basically finishes any tension or wow factor he'll have in future though. IIRC after the CW there were arguments in the court over the decision to send Ordo to Qin so maybe this time he'll be demoted as General and we'll see him try to redeem himself later to clear his name.
    wasn't it Kanmei and Chu's court?

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    Luckily, Riboku got Shunsuiju from out-of-nowhere who can (nearly) deduce a plan encompassing hundreds of thousands of soldiers by watching some Qin soldier passing gas irregularly. You're really growing on me, duncy Though it screws Ousen.
    wasn't he guess it by the fact that only spies in that place got killed/caught/lost contact? it was quite reasonable judgement IMO

Give 'em hell, Ordo.

It was nice to see those Qin soldiers from Sekiren castel cheering their lads who are going to the battle.Ordo will spice this arc even more.Ousen thinking about soldiers fatigue(becasue of rain) was also cool.
    Last edited by Bws; 01-08-2017 at 03:34 PM.
    Favourite OP charcters: Dragon,Benn,Croc,Kuma,Aokiji,Fuji,Zoro,Kid,X Drake,Hawkins,Sanji,Daz Bones,Van Augur

Favourite Kingdom characters: Ouki,Moubu,Mouten,Duke Hyou,Kanki,Kyoukai,Renpa,Riboku,Houken,Karin,Ousen

Favourite One Punch man characters: Saitama,King,Metal Bat,Garou,Silver Fang,Zombieman,Watchdog Man,Atomic Samurai,Homeless Emperor

Favorite Beserk characters:Zodd,Void,Skull Knight,Guts,Grunbeld,Raksas,Locus,Irvine,Mozgus, Griffith/Femto,Ganishka

Other manga/anime favourite characters: Lupin 3rd,Daisuke Jigen,Goemon Ishikawa XIII,Kakashi Hatake,Shikamaru Nara,Jiraiya,Kenpachi Zaraki,Shunsui Kyoraku,Goku,Tien Shinhan,Alucard