1 7.14%
  • 10/10

9 64.29%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    ^

Highly overrated by you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Karin is highly overrated. I wish to see her dead after this great arc.
    Kind of hard to overrate her when she's most likely among the top 5 living generals. You might see her die in one of the final arcs.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Someone remind me of her feats, as far as I remember all she did was a well constructed feint to trick Tou in order to attack Kankou pass with 5000 elite only to get shutdown by Ousen.

Her feats are comparable to Kanki, even in the coalition war Ousens skills were clear cut above her.

Chu hasn't even shown any notable generals aside from Kanamei, Rinbunkun and that's about it iirc. Their talent was never expressed so Karin being number 2 is mildly impressive since we have no idea how capable the other generals of Chu are.

Gohoumei >>> Karin

Deal with it.

Wei guys, come under this banner!

Ouhon >>> Gohoumei

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone remind me of her feats, as far as I remember all she did was a well constructed feint to trick Tou in order to attack Kankou pass with 5000 elite only to get shutdown by Ousen.

Her feats are comparable to Kanki, even in the coalition war Ousens skills were clear cut above her.

Chu hasn't even shown any notable generals aside from Kanamei, Rinbunkun and that's about it iirc. Their talent was never expressed so Karin being number 2 is mildly impressive since we have no idea how capable the other generals of Chu are.
    - Pinned back the Tou army
    - Almost took out Moubu
    - Fooled both Tou and Moubu
    - 5k of her elites were clearly above the Taigo unit who were one of the best in Ouki's
    - Either best or 2nd best soldiers in Chu (SSK quote)
    - Had the wall taken if it wasn't for Ousen - which in turn was due to Ordo's defeat
    - Parallel rank to Riboku/Shouheikun
    - Obviously respected by even Renpa, Riboku and SSK
    - Stats of 94/93/97

Again, Ousen may be more talented (arguable) but he has a weakness that Karin as of yet, does not.

For real though, I think Karin's strategy only worked because she used the elephants as shock troops.
    She wouldn't have pinned Tou without them.
    But I don't hold it against her, it just means she can use her tools effectively.
    We have yet to see Tou struggle against a straight out tactical brawl without gimmicks like poison arrows and elephants.