Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VI

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Lor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watching Seasons of Sherlock really helps with the mindless mashing of A. Also, the in built triple speed boost and ability to get rid of the 30 second background camera panning at the start of each random encounter is really nifty.

One more episode before I finish Season 4 of Sherlock!

Are you talking about IX? I replayed it a year or two ago on my tablet and don't remember it being that tedious.

My personal favourite was 12, Its as open world as you can be and the characters in it where just fantastic. I played some of the later ones (and they where trash) but havent played the lastest one yet though

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you talking about IX? I replayed it a year or two ago on my tablet and don't remember it being that tedious.
    Ifyou're not going for achievements, then yeah FFIX isn't tedious at all. But the most tedious achievement is getting 10,000 kills because if you played the game normally, you'd probably around 1000-2000 from start to end depending on how much you grind. However, since the game has triple speed boost and the option to cut the camera hovering at the start of every normal encounter. One normal encounter goes from between 45 seconds to 1 minute (depending if the enemy lands a hit before you one shot them) 15 seconds on average.