Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1

    What Specialities would you like to see?

    Title says it all.

  2. #2
    the type of "cooking" you see on epic meal time

    I'd like a chef that cooks only with rare or controversial ingredients

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the type of "cooking" you see on epic meal time

    I'd like a chef that cooks only with rare or controversial ingredients
    I'm guessing that is a series of some sort.

    Why?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm guessing that is a series of some sort.

    Why?
    It is, bacon and fat ass cooking is their forte on youtube

    Because although guys like Mimasaka and Eizan are scummy, they're still good cooks. I want to see a guy that's sadistic enough to cook endangered animals or be cruel enough to serve half fried fish or live octopus for example.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is, bacon and fat ass cooking is their forte on youtube

    Because although guys like Mimasaka and Eizan are scummy, they're still good cooks. I want to see a guy that's sadistic enough to cook endangered animals or be cruel enough to serve half fried fish or live octopus for example.
    I see.

    Thats pretty messed up.

    Any others you want to see?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I see.

    Thats pretty messed up.

    Any others you want to see?


    A complete Chinese cook would be nice, as well as a Middle Eastern guy. For non-ethnic, a vegan or insects heavy cook

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    A complete Chinese cook would be nice, as well as a Middle Eastern guy. For non-ethnic, a vegan or insects heavy cook
    The insects cook is actually quite interesting.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The insects cook is actually quite interesting.
    even more interesting is that some Japanese people are quite squeamish at the thought of eating them

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    even more interesting is that some Japanese people are quite squeamish at the thought of eating them
    This has potential.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This has potential.
    It's basically a creepier Souma

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's basically a creepier Souma
    I can see Sadatsuka using bugs actually.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can see Sadatsuka using bugs actually.


    that would depend on whether or not she could have them stink and make them taste good. I haven't eaten anything but chocolate covered ants so who knows

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    that would depend on whether or not she could have them stink and make them taste good. I haven't eaten anything but chocolate covered ants so who knows
    It just fits her, considering the whole witch design.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It just fits her, considering the whole witch design.
    ehhhhh ... she'd be more at home cooking with narcotics or weed tbh

    maybe even meth

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ehhhhh ... she'd be more at home cooking with narcotics or weed tbh

    maybe even meth
    What makes you say that?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What makes you say that?
    because it fits more into the witches potions thing and her smelly stuff, insects would just be visually disturbing although I don't know much about them as cuisine.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    because it fits more into the witches potions thing and her smelly stuff, insects would just be visually disturbing although I don't know much about them as cuisine.
    Yeah but the potions are usually made with disgusting things.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can see Sadatsuka using bugs actually.
    uh... spider dude laughing at that statement just looks so wrong lel

  19. #19


    Didn't even notice, but I like it.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah but the potions are usually made with disgusting things.
    in stories yes, but in games and true wizarding things, you don't make potions out of everything disgusting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •