Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Muthafucking Official Black Panther Thread

I remember making a thread a long ass time ago about if it'd be possible to make a movie about this cat, now today we're to expect a solo film about him in 2018 . So all info about the movie is gonna go in here, I'll post up the news that's been revealed so far.

Scheduled release date: February 16th, 2018

Director: Ryan Coogler (the director of Creed)

Cast Members: Michael B Jordan as Killmonger, Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa, Lupita Nyong'o as Nakia, Winston Duke as Man Ape,, Sterling K Brown as N'Jobu, Danai Gurira as Okoye, Forest Whitaker as Zuri, Angela Basset as Ramonda, Florence Kasumba will come back to reprise her role as T'Challa's bodyguard Ayo, Martin Freeman will come back to reprise his role as Everett K. Ross, Andy Surkia is rumoured to be coming back as Klaw and Letitia Wright has an unknown role but it's rumoured to be T'challa's sister Shuri

The Story: What's been told so far is that it's going to be geopolitical action/adventure that focuses on the family and royal struggle of T'Challa in Wakanda and what it means to be a king. Black Panther's leadership of Wakanda is being threatened by two foes that come together, and so Black Panther gets the help of the CIA and the Dora Milaje to try to defeat the enemy.

First Trailer Release Date: Filming official begins on January 15th and the first trailer supposedly comes around May-July, along with The Avengers: Infinity War trailer.

Here's some newly released Wakanda concept art that was supposed to be in Captain America: Civil War

Last edited by Marcelle; 01-05-2017 at 09:10 PM.

I literally thought this was marcelle trying to establish a black supremacy group on tmf

Says the muthafucka named "White"

You said that same dumb shit back then too.

Did I

That sounds about right

Zutto zutto zutto zutto Makenzye's Avatar
    Can't wait for this. I've been waiting for the King of Wakanda to have his own movie for decades now.

With the promise of Klaw, the deepening mystery of Vibranium, the intertribal conflicts, and the unenviable position of a King who also has greater ties to the world as a hero is simply some of the best material to work with.

out of movies we know to be scheduled for a 2018 release, this and the sequel to The Incredibles are the ones I'm anticipating the most, the casting is on point

in Coogler we trust, do ya thing breh

Angella Basset

but yeah this pretty much screams Marcelle is black
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    My Blog

More life to the Boss Alex D. Boss's Avatar
    Throw your fist in the air!

Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    In

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I literally thought this was marcelle trying to establish a black supremacy group on tmf
    ^

Haha. I love Batman

Thought you was talking about the real Black Panthers. I was just talking about how theres not enough promotion for this movie. Im both excited and terrified. I dont have faith that these crackers can make BP as awesome as he is.

In all rights a good BP would embarrase the avengers. At what time was BP not superior to Iron man. He beat caps ass owned wolverine and fucked storm.

The only thing I'm really tripping about is them maybe putting the Avengers or Bucky in it. It's already kinda lame that the CIA has to help him out with his problems but I'm hoping their involvement is minimal. Now given that half the Avengers are in Wakanda I have a feeling they're gonna be in the movie too or worse yet, Bucky which I don't want at all. This is supposed to be his solo film, ain't nobody else had people involved in their solo shit before so I hope Disney doesn't start here.

This movie is going to be awesome.

"Don't count the days, make the days count"

This film would be terrible if they have the avengers in it, soon we'll be asking not what superhero films the avengers are in but what superhero films the avengers arent in. Also screw Bucky, they ruined him in the last CA film. Lets face it this black panther fellow is probably just gonna be another comic relief character like spiderman, he might occasionally blow something up and then he will drop a cheesy one liner or a bad joke that doesnt really make sense

just don't do another luke cage season.

I mean really no more "race is a social construct but we're making it really apparently clear we're better than U"

just good old drama with no politics thank you

Thanks to Myst~
    TV Club Interest Thread

Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post

I mean really no more "race is a social construct but we're making it really apparently clear we're better than U"

There characters and stories are nothing alike, BP makes Cage his bitch.

And you better believe there is going to be some politics. He's a king.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    The only thing I'm really tripping about is them maybe putting the Avengers or Bucky in it. It's already kinda lame that the CIA has to help him out with his problems but I'm hoping their involvement is minimal. Now given that half the Avengers are in Wakanda I have a feeling they're gonna be in the movie too or worse yet, Bucky which I don't want at all. This is supposed to be his solo film, ain't nobody else had people involved in their solo shit before so I hope Disney doesn't start here.
    You hit it on the head...

Faggot

- - - Updated - - -

Aka white people are tired of hearing about race but there not tired of being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    You hit it on the head...

Faggot
    fuck up, hoe

As Kaangsta said, the dude a king there's gonna be political shit happening. Most likely with debates about whether they should open their boarders to the outside world and share their resources which will be dope if done right, like here for example

Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    Im both excited and terrified. I dont have faith that these crackers can make BP as awesome as he is.
    The director is Ryan Coogler.