Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Captain America we see in the films is actually a blend of different Steve Rogers, and primary among those are the regular Captain America and an alternate reality Cap. His personality and character is inspired by the Mainstream or "616" Captain America, while his power set was inspired by the Ultimate or "1610" Captain America (when there WAS a 1610 to draw from, as that dimension has long since been destroyed.) So the Cap of the MCU (or 199999) possesses true super strength, super endurance (which all Cap's share), super durability, super speed (to a degree), an enhanced mind, and probably super healing. All of that without the racism, backwards thinking, or overly aggressive nature inherent to the 1610 Cap.

Can he fight more ethereal god like fighters? I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Can he fight gods? Black Panther has gone out of his way to basically spit in the face of god-like beings even though he submits himself to the will of the Panther God Bastet, and his vibranium suit ~should~ have some defenses to magic even though writers often confuse just what Vibranium can and can't do (such as supercharge magic or explode when hit too many times). In the comics the Panther will utilize specialty items or armors to fight more powerful foes way beyond his physical range, and often times he will come out pretty good for it. Unless of course that god-like being is Namor supercharged by a fragment of the Phoenix Force, then Wakanda nearly drowns and leads to a civil war where people think T'Challa is being too kind to a man who tried to kill them and doesn't spend enough time on the throne. But hey if you'll forget about Avengers vs X-Men then so will I. Black Panther's best outcomes are ones in which he's had adequate time to analyze and prepare for a conflict, which is something he is always doing. Since we never really got the full range of what being "King of the Dead" did to him, we'll never really know how powerful he was. Though it seems like it really hasn't done too much post-Secret Wars. Or the writers just forgot he's meant to get a big mystical boost of power.

Oh, and I'm going to regret this: Once upon a time the Black Panther was able to easily force the Silver Surfer into submission with a nerve pinch. Something which shouldn't be possible.
    If im wrong then please correct me, but im guessing the top level combatants in the MC universe are the "divine" like characters with the energy based destructive powers rather than humanoids who are primarily physical fighters (Captain America, Black Panther etc). I thought in comparison to the best of the best, those two were nothing special as cqc/martial artists, but I guess not.

Awsome

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If im wrong then please correct me, but im guessing the top level combatants in the MC universe are the "divine" like characters with the energy based destructive powers rather than humanoids who are primarily physical fighters (Captain America, Black Panther etc). I thought in comparison to the best of the best, those two were nothing special as cqc/martial artists, but I guess not.

Awsome
    Oh, you meant how does BP compare to the more powerful members of the universe? Not too highly. lol

The BP shines best when he's able to bring his acumen down on a subject with time and resources. While he's great on his feet he's not going to be fighting Thanos on anything resembling equal footing without plenty of foresight.