3rd year Souma in the Jou's gen

How would 3rd year Souma fare if he was a contemporary of Jou? Would a 3rd year Souma have a higher seat than Jou and Gin when they got 7th and 6th seats, respectively? How about in Jou's last year, would 3rd year Souma even crack the top 5 seats?

He would likely have a higher seat than Joi and Gin when they got their seats.
    I think he'll be around Riko's level when Joi and Gin were in their last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He would likely have a higher seat than Joi and Gin when they got their seats.
    I think he'll be around Riko's level when Joi and Gin were in their last year.
    Do you think jou could beat him in a shokugeki while he's at the end of his first year?

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Do you think jou could beat him in a shokugeki while he's at the end of his first year?
    Eh probably.

Always doing it better Nikamara's Avatar
    I think third year Souma would be a cut above the rest like Jou. I say Souma would have a higher seat, but Jou and him are practically tied.
    Valentine's Writing Contest - VOTE NOW!

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Who say's he finishes all 3 years? Quitting worked out pretty good for his dad

Quote Originally Posted by Murim-in View Post
    Who say's he finishes all 3 years? Quitting worked out pretty good for his dad
    That's because his dad was no longer hungry, but rather thirsty. Souma still has the hunger.