Page 88 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2407
    Why would Dedblando vote for TOP if both were town and Game master has double vote? That was the chance for Mafia to get rid of him.

They are all very good points. Game like i said went up the scum radar and so did fethernine why did ahe switch her target or he...

All 3 last minutes votes are suspect IMO. But it could also be misguided towies.

It as fun playing the other side now..

G.G town, G.G
    The Red Army is here to rule with an Iron Fist!
    The Russians are back!

Psst. Want to know a secret?
    Shh. don't let the Type 1 faggots know...
    http://millenniumforums.com/forumdis...-Meeting-Place
    The thing is... that I don't know the password

Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    not TOP

As such, those who do not have the town's best interests at heart have made Morioh their playground - it seems almost as if they have essentially been handed free rein over it.
    this leads me to believe that someone on my green list is scum

am I reading too much into this
    @Murim-in;

Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not TOP

this leads me to believe that someone on my green list is scum

am I reading too much into this
    @Murim-in;
    I think that it means someone who was influencial in the last vote is scum. But you could also be right.

I'll be back later, I have a really busy day today
    Keep up the good fight
    @Ariadne; @Murim-in;

Please say something constructive about the game so we can begin to feel you out @Alex D. Boss;

I literally cba with this, like, seriously, have we even lynched out one mafia yet

At the end of the day, I dont really blame any town on the Top wagon he only started being helpful once he had like 8 votes on him. Deaths last vote on top could be seen as an attempt to save Chess through rng. Like why didnt you just play man? I know youve died first a few times, but you weren't playing positively like this.

Im just gonna post this in case I die, people at the top are townie people at the bottom arent

Nikamara: Killed Death - Town

Ice: Encouraged a Death wagon when the votes started flying for Chess and Top (and more importantly before Nikamara announced she had sent an unkillable lynch to Death) - Town

Jjcb - townish, he was the main victim of Chess and Featherine before they switched onto top. I dont think he should be a lynch target next phase

Riki - Like I said his posts came off as pretty good last phase, and he spearheaded the attack on Chess. Unlike Jjcb he doesnt have as much evidence going for him but he feels townie but Riki is a good player so I dont put it past him to be able to do that

Murim in: Tbh Murim in is more to do with the process of elimination than anything else, its not that I think he isnt townie because he unvoted and put a vote on chess but I think the evidence for the above is a lot stronger than his

Alex D. Boss: Needs to say something this phase, Im not being funny but the person playing this character has been replaced twice now and neither one has been remotely useful. I dont know how we're coming into the endgame and we are still as clueless about him as we where at the start

Featherine: tbh I think Feather has tone read as townie and I made a post about him being town in the write up before but it seems like rather flimsy evidence at this point. His posts didnt feel as awkward as Y's did and they came off as very natural. What I didnt like though was when I asked GM about him, he kinda just brushed me off and said hes had tunnel vision on his top suspects (ice, top, jjcb) and no one else. I think the fact that his and Chess's voting pattern have been near identical this phase (from Jjcb to Top) and the fact that his ability in itself sounds kinda bullshit no offence

Game Master: On the phase where heart was lynched, I put a vote on Deathblade while the Allara wagon was still in the balance and no one had really consolidated on Death yet. Chess identified Death as a target that phase, but said we should try to get allara out that phase rather than Death. While that in itself isnt enough to have Chess as my top suspect the fact that Death and Feather both consolidated on top before he was lynched was just suspicious and was kinda a sucker punch to everyone who was asleep and couldnt do anything about it

Thats basically my break down of the game and what my thinking is right now, if I die this nightphase look at this post if you're unsure about what the game currently reads as

I got my role now.

Who's town?

Who is scum alex

Current Player list:
    1. Murim-in
    2. Nikamara
    3. White
    4. Riki
    5. Poopy/Ultra/Alex
    6. Jacob
    7. i c e
    8. Featherine
    9. Anna/GM

We started with 18 players. I think a 4:1 ratio is usual, so there was likely 4-5 scum.
    9 people have died. 7 Were town. 2 were scum.
    What is the win condition for mafia? Is it that they have to bring the town down to their original numbers? If so they are really close to winning. @Batou;
    The current ratio is probably either 6:3 or 7:2. If the first, they only need to kill one town tonight and they win the game. If the latter we still have a chance at this.

Doctor please be alive and please protect me if you can

Everyone, who are your top 2-3 suspects and why?
    @Murim-in; @White; @Ariadne; @Alex D. Boss; @Jjcb; @i c e; @Featherine; @Game Master;

Yeah, catch up and give us your reads.
    I'll protect you this time. I promise.

Oh, sorry.

Uhhh....

Game Master, definitely.

Ded came out of fucking nowhere to save him.

just seeing White's post
    good job sir @White;

My top suspects:
    Featherine and Game Master, basically for the same reasons White gave, that vote was suspect IMO.

Besides the two obvious ones: GM (80-90%) scum, fethernine (50%) scum, and ultra/alex (100%) havent gotten one read from him...last timw when i played mafia game i was mafia with ultra ans he literally didnt post once not sure if he is continuing the tradition.

Yeah alex is a tough case for now,
    Zoro didn't contribute much, was changed to ultra
    Ultra didn't contribute much, was chaged to Alex

Jury is still out but if all 3 didn't help much, I think we could start making assumptions.

Jjcb and ice talking like they didn't join in on the vote on TOP...

First of all, Deathblade going after TOP gave me a life line which mafia knew I would take and make me look bad... Basically have you guys do the job for them. Now Jjcb and ice are trying to point to it and make it more apparent in order to push the whole idea.

knowing how the vote was going, for mafia it didnt matter if I died or TOP died... Splitting opinions was good for them, because no matter who died, the other would be immediately considered a mafia and get lynched... Although I am pretty sure their plan was them hoping I'd get outed instead of TOP on the random vote. Which would clear a few names that did vote with me and at the same time get a few other high value targets into the frame without having to do anything.

basically it was a win-win situation for mafia as seen right now. They have you pretty much 100% going on me while they think about who the next target should be. They basically outed 2 townies with 1 vote and no night phase abilities.

In any case... I suspect Jjcb, Feather, ice and Aria... Aria also being my top suspect. It was too organized and too fluid of a change from TOP to me in such a short time that it made little sense. Especially when the reason Aria presented was mainly due to my ability and nothing related to actual logic.
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Learn Networking In A Simple Yet Enjoyable Fashion! ↓
    https://chessbrain94.wixsite.com/ifnetworkswerehuman

@Game Master;

Yeah, uh, bullshit.

I never voted for TOP in last DP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jjcb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Game Master;

Yeah, uh, bullshit.

I never voted for TOP in last DP.
    nvm, my bad... read it wrong. The same theory still applies, hell since 2 votes were on one side, the other 2 were on another... It supports my theory even more.

But in any case, who's gonna believe it right? I am just waiting to see who mafia kill this phase and the next DP probably won't even last beyond 5h
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Learn Networking In A Simple Yet Enjoyable Fashion! ↓
    https://chessbrain94.wixsite.com/ifnetworkswerehuman