Page 40 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 2407
  1. #781
    Banned Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    9,282
    Mafia is on panic attack


  2. #782
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,765
    @Cake;

  3. #783
    Say my name Ultraviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    59,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedblando View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >Lynching Crispy already
    >Lynching someone because they're annoyed

    We're already at a great start
    How can any of you just let this go? Blatantly scummy post. Sarcastically dismisses a perfectly fine opening lynch and proceeds not to execute an opening lynch.

    I refuse to move on to page 2 until we consolidate on these 90% likely scum.

  4. #784
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,439
    Actally, ice might be a better lynch than nika, but his attack on cake couuuld've been just him being stuid like me, buut he has less excuse being up to date with the thread.

  5. #785
    Quote Originally Posted by ice
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I tought town vig can place a kill every NP, please refeesh my memory, I havent been vig in two years...
    Not necessarily you can have x shots vig and odd even day vigs

    looking at my own power, i think there will be a condition attached to whoever the vig is and you wont just be able to fire every nightphase

  6. #786
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,439
    What is your rolee ice?

  7. #787
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,765
    Can anyone go and fucking read post number 667...

  8. #788
    oh and ice is town clear btw

  9. #789
    Banned Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    9,282
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not necessarily you can have x shots vig and odd even day vigs

    looking at my own power, i think there will be a condition attached to whoever the vig is and you wont just be able to fire every nightphase
    ring ring ring

    we have a winner.

  10. #790
    im guessing you are the guy that lost the gamble thing right ice, your name came up as light blue

  11. #791
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,765
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not necessarily you can have x shots vig and odd even day vigs

    looking at my own power, i think there will be a condition attached to whoever the vig is and you wont just be able to fire every nightphase
    Well cake said she tried to shoot me first NP and then she shot Y... thats two in a row...

  12. #792
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,765
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    im guessing you are the guy that lost the gamble thing right ice, your name came up as light blue
    Yes, which is the reason I am useless this dayphase

  13. #793
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,439
    I actually feel less suspiscious of nika and more of ice, bear with me here.

    Firstly, ice was aware of cake claiming vig, nika waasn't when she voiced her suspicion.

    2ndly he was behind the JJ lynch

    3rd his excuse was some absurd mmistake

    If his role clears him or something lemme know guys.

  14. #794
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,439
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    oh and ice is town clear btw
    Well...(ffs)

    In that case, I'm feeling nika.

  15. #795
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I actually feel less suspiscious of nika and more of ice, bear with me here.

    Firstly, ice was aware of cake claiming vig, nika waasn't when she voiced her suspicion.

    2ndly he was behind the JJ lynch

    3rd his excuse was some absurd mmistake

    If his role clears him or something lemme know guys.
    Sigh...

  16. #796
    Banned Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    9,282


    let us hear your theory.

  17. #797
    Say my name Ultraviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    59,643
    > ignoring me

    automatic scum tell for everyone here to be honest

    On page three now. I'll give you guys some time to lube up, because I'm coming for you.

  18. #798
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,439
    You know, you could've made this easier on me and just explained,ice

  19. #799
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    > ignoring me

    automatic scum tell for everyone here to be honest

    On page three now. I'll give you guys some time to lube up, because I'm coming for you.
    Still mad at you for last game...

  20. #800
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,005
    @Cake; I'm am not mafia for the last time
    every time I point out some evidence against you, you just accuse me of being mafia without any evidence to back up that claim.
    _______________________
    The simplest answer is sometimes the best answer, but I don't think it adds up.
    Also, you keep misquoting and it has VERY different implications.

    Ive said i havent settled on you this phase and its because of what you said about Nikamara the other phase. Frankly speaking, i think its really bad she has said TOP is a town read because he has one post about inactives having to turn off visibility.

    he said invisibility should be against the rules.

    Smells like buddying to me.
    Not buddying, just a legit read

    Then she said something about how we should all believe she is town because she suspected Y, even though I myself suspected Y and even came down heavy on him myself in two different posts.

    I never said "you should believe I am town because I suspected Y"

    Im not sure what she is trying to do here, but she has cake the town vig high up on her suspect list. If someone kills a mafia, you dont kill them the next phase. Its as simple as that imo

    Top implied that he was responsible for Y's death.

    What would you say to a Nika counter wagon?

    no I'M TOWN!
    @White;

    click here!

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •