Page 39 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 2407
  1. #761
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    8,808
    WTF I KILLED FUCKED Y HOW AM I NOT TOWN?
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog



  2. #762
    > Nobody has given me a summary yet

  3. #763
    Im not mafia

    Why do you think Im mafia like every game man

  4. #764
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    8,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nika's read for Day 3:
    red = highly suspicious feeling
    orange = suspicious feeling
    green = town feeling
    black = ???

    Heart - shady, inconsistent, suddenly inactive, Y vouched for him twice

    ice - started Jjcb train, saying he is useless as a means to abstain from voting

    Cake - Y vouched for her, called on Y to help make a case against me, refused to openly claim town for so long, was on crispy train, was on Jjcb train, doesn't want to lynch heart and is suddenly going for dedblando


    Featherine - his post feel too shallow, not contributing significantly.
    White - not sure if misguided townie, or very good mafia

    Nikamara
    Murim-in
    NUCLEAR T.O.P.
    Ariadne
    Game Master

    Jjcb
    Slumber
    Ultra
    Dedblando

    summary of events:
    Crispy lynched Day 1 - town
    Albion killed night 1 - town
    failed lynch on Jjcb day 2
    nord and Y died night 2. Nord - town, Y mafia @Ultra;
    You are the last mafia thank you.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog



  5. #765
    Always doing it better Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    1,660
    She said she had no such ability and that someone must have targeted her. However, I remember Nord saying that he felt the ability was townish. @Heart;

    It's curious that Heart and ice have suddenly come to make a case for cake
    What say you @Murim-in;

    ʕᴥʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  6. #766
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,251
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Holy shit ice youve blown this whole thing wide open youre a goddamn genius, the mafia killed themselves in order to win. Wtf are you doing wasting your time playing mafia for man? Youre way to good for this game

    @Heart;

    Ive said i havent settled on you this phase and its because of what you said about Nikamara the other phase. Frankly speaking, i think its really bad she has said TOP is a town read because he has one post about inactives having to turn off visibility. Smells like buddying to me. Then she said something about how we should all believe she is town because she suspected Y, even though I myself suspected Y and even came down heavy on him myself in two different posts. Im not sure what she is trying to do here, but she has cake the town vig high up on her suspect list. If someone kills a mafia, you dont kill them the next phase. Its as simple as that imo

    What would you say to a Nika counter wagon?
    You know, now that I think of it, ice's logic makes no sense, how could Y die if albi was the vig

    and cake wouldn't claim if anyone coould counter claim.

    So, perhaps mafia is framing cake as the vote -1 guy, she is the vig and nika is attempting to paint her as the former(in day 1).

    I'm going to read the night write up to get a better idea of what's going on, but you could be riight.

  7. #767
    Quote Originally Posted by L View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh this should be fun
    #L

  8. #768
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    8,808
    Lol lol lol lol really people went complete nuts

    I can claim my role as long as I don't QUOTE the pm by cormarg.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog



  9. #769
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,624
    So that leaves a question...why hasnt she died in NP...

  10. #770
    Quote Originally Posted by ice
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dont know its crazy i know, but, how does that explain her not being killed over night? Unless doc protected her...but i will back off just foos for thought
    Just because youre the vig doesnt mean you know who the mafia are, maybe they where thinking she might misfire or maybe they thought she had used her vig up trying kill you

  11. #771
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because youre the vig doesnt mean you know who the mafia are, maybe they where thinking she might misfire or maybe they thought she had used her vig up trying kill you

  12. #772
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    8,808
    Claiming and revealing


    Role claiming is not prohibited. The Mafia has received countermeasures, however. I heavily advise against role-claiming. Also, you may not simply post your Role PM in the thread to 'confirm' that you are telling the truth. Doing so will result in a modkill.





    Game Mechanics:


    • Each DP will be 28 hours long, each NP will be 20 hours long.
    • I will post vote counters at regular intervals. If you want a VC at a specific point, simply mention me.
    • After Day, the game goes to Night. If you do not send in your Night actions, you will of course forfeit your move that Night.
    • You are allowed to post in the thread during Night.
    • There might be hidden interactions, hidden abilities or similar.
    • If a lynch is tied, it will be decided through RNG.

    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog



  13. #773
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,624
    I tought town vig can place a kill every NP, please refeesh my memory, I havent been vig in two years...

  14. #774
    I've already made substantial progress in this game, and I think I'm ready to make some reads

  15. #775
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    8,808
    Mafia probably used all their docs on I C E while I attacked another person.

    You know since I used my vig on ice the first night so I deduced that he might be the most important mafia if he get doctored.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog



  16. #776
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Claiming and revealing


    Role claiming is not prohibited. The Mafia has received countermeasures, however. I heavily advise against role-claiming. Also, you may not simply post your Role PM in the thread to 'confirm' that you are telling the truth. Doing so will result in a modkill.





    Game Mechanics:


    • Each DP will be 28 hours long, each NP will be 20 hours long.
    • I will post vote counters at regular intervals. If you want a VC at a specific point, simply mention me.
    • After Day, the game goes to Night. If you do not send in your Night actions, you will of course forfeit your move that Night.
    • You are allowed to post in the thread during Night.
    • There might be hidden interactions, hidden abilities or similar.
    • If a lynch is tied, it will be decided through RNG.

    Cake stop this, no one is saying you cant role claim.

  17. #777
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,251
    ##Nikamara

  18. #778
    Quote Originally Posted by Allara
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You know, now that I think of it, ice's logic makes no sense, how could Y die if albi was the vig

    and cake wouldn't claim if anyone coould counter claim.

    So, perhaps mafia is framing cake as the vote -1 guy, she is the vig and nika is attempting to paint her as the former(in day 1).

    I'm going to read the night write up to get a better idea of what's going on, but you could be riight.
    Alright, look over whats been said. Make a proper case for yourself

  19. #779
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,251
    Cake is vig, or the person who actually killed Y would just counter claim.

  20. #780
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mafia probably used all their docs on I C E while I attacked another person.

    You know since I used my vig on ice the first night so I deduced that he might be the most important mafia if he get doctored.
    I already said my role, how am I mafia...now this really just confirms my suspicion from 50% to 75% keep going

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •