Page 89 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2407
    happens every time.

Quote Originally Posted by NUCLEAR T.O.P. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    happens every time.
    Sorry mate, it was either me or you... And you said it yourself, you're not invested into the game
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Of course there would be no point in voting now.
    However I don't understand your logic. By the time Dedblando voted, you were the sure kill. Why would Mafia bother to make us suspect you when they could have left this alone and eliminate you in the process.
    If you are town, then we would have the possibility to target you with Cake's ability(with Nika) and made the town that much stronger.
    You can't be killed during the NP, if you were really town,why wouldn't Mafia try to kill you when they can?

Quote Originally Posted by Murim-in View Post
    Of course there would be no point in voting now.
    However I don't understand your logic. By the time Dedblando voted, you were the sure kill. Why would Mafia bother to make us suspect you when they could have left this alone and eliminate you in the process.
    If you are town, then we would have the possibility to target you with Cake's ability(with Nika) and made the town that much stronger.
    You can't be killed during the NP, if you were really town,why wouldn't Mafia try to kill you when they can?
    Honestly, not gonna lie... I don't know why they opted for the draw in the votes, I really don't.

However the theory I have is that it gets you guys to out me instead, giving them more time to do what they want and kill. Although there is the chance that deathblade forgot I had double voting power instead of the normal 1 and that fked up mafia big time... And honestly that suggestion about Cake's ability and mine combined was something that was already discussed and then discarded. Can't remember on which page that was though.

Get over here!

are people just not gonna mention that deathblade died as a different character than what he claimed lol

lol ^...

To be honest I really do not know what to make of this...As the time passes more and more I am suspecting GM just due to how his role works. When it comes to Fethernine I am still waiting on an explanation why he/she switched her vote in the last minute from cake to nika...And to make shit more annoying as I mentioned Ultra/Alex/Zoro character might as well be dead...At this point he is fucking useless... (Angry) however, logically thinking, if he is mafia its working out great. We are afraid to lynch yet another townie and his inaction could be the part of mafia/town. I am pretty sure all roles here have some some kind of purpose which is the reason I do not beleive it is a shit town role and the guys are not interested. However, in addition to that I played with ultra and when he has a powerful town role he is super active, when he is mafia he goes silent...

Ultra/Alex/Zoro 100% Useless
    GM (85%) Scummy the role of not being able to die in a NP and only in DP spells mafia...
    Fethernine(50%) Scummy he has been playing on the sidelines, just contributing enough but when you look at it. All of his contributions are useless.

Always doing it better Nikamara's Avatar
    So mafia has fake role claims right? @Ariadne;

Nika vs. Crispy Assassin Game! Sign Up to play NOW!

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

My current suspect list:
    Alex - all the people with this role have been super inactive and have not contributed anything towards helping the town.

Game Master - Has provided a rather convincing argument as to why Dedblando would just on the TOP wagon which led to rng lynch which saved him. However, if there is one great rule in mafia, it's that the simplest answer is sometimes the best answer. The simple answer is, Dedblando tried to save GM.

Featherine - also voted for top. Has claimed a very effective role for helping town, but not actually provided any knowledge gained (much like Dedblando's claimed power). He did say he changed from Cake to me though and Batou did say to the effect in that writeup when cake died that someone made the wrong decision. It was not me, I sent in a kill on Dedblando XD. I changed from Zoro/Ultra/Alex to Dedblando which was the RIGHT move considering Dedblando seems to be the janitor. So that kind of vouches for his township. Nevertheless he has been cryptic for majority of the game and idk what to think at this point
    @Murim-in;

Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    My current suspect list:
    Alex - all the people with this role have been super inactive and have not contributed anything towards helping the town.

Game Master - Has provided a rather convincing argument as to why Dedblando would just on the TOP wagon which led to rng lynch which saved him. However, if there is one great rule in mafia, it's that the simplest answer is sometimes the best answer. The simple answer is, Dedblando tried to save GM.

Featherine - also voted for top. Has claimed a very effective role for helping town, but not actually provided any knowledge gained (much like Dedblando's claimed power). He did say he changed from Cake to me though and Batou did say to the effect in that writeup when cake died that someone made the wrong decision. It was not me, I sent in a kill on Dedblando XD. I changed from Zoro/Ultra/Alex to Dedblando which was the RIGHT move considering Dedblando seems to be the janitor. So that kind of vouches for his township. Nevertheless he has been cryptic for majority of the game and idk what to think at this point
    @Murim-in;
    So you pretty much agree with me

That one Japanese guy Featherine's Avatar
    Sorry I was away so much I was sick so sorry about that

and why I switched it was pure instinct to be honest I wasn't sure who to choose

Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    My current suspect list:

@Murim-in;
    I don't think GM explanation was good TBH, why would Mafia save him to raise us against him when we were already lynching him, it just doesn't make sense.

More life to the Boss Alex D. Boss's Avatar
    Who's town?

Well... If there's one thing you will learn from this Nika, is that the simple answer was not the correct one.

Get over here!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex D. Boss View Post
    Who's town?
    IMO

1. Murim-in-town
    2. Nikamara-town
    3. White-town
    4. Riki-town
    5. Poopy/Ultra/Alex-?
    6. Jacob-?
    7. i c e-town
    8. Featherine-?
    9. Anna/GM-?

That's what I have so far

@i c e; yes

Town feeling:
    Nika
    Murim-in
    White
    Ariadne
    ice

To catch you up -
    Cripsy was lynched day 1 [town]
    Night 2 Albion is killed [town]
    Day 2 failed lynch on Jjcb (lynchproof 1 time use)
    Night 2 Nord killed [town]
    Y killed by Cake [mafia]
    Day 3 Heart is lynched [town]
    Night 3 Slumber is modkilled [town] Cake is killed [town] Delayed unblockable kill sent on Dedblando.
    Day 4 TOP is lynched (tied with GM and lost by rng) [town], Dedblando [mafia] killed my me.
    @Alex D. Boss;

lol forgot to put Jjcb on that list XD he is also giving a town feeling @Alex D. Boss;

@Nikamara
    Day 2 failed lynch on Jjcb (lynchproof 1 time use)-From what he told us

Quote Originally Posted by Murim-in View Post
    Why the fuck are you still doubting me?

Quote Originally Posted by Jjcb View Post
    Why the fuck are you still doubting me?
    You're dead last on my doubt list, don't worry I'm not trying to start a lynch train on your or anything.

btw... After I get lynched, make sure to get Aria to spill her beans (no idea if it's a he or a she but the name is she-ish).

She likes to question others but never reveal anything about herself. I would actually build up a case against her if I wasnt such a sure target for a lynch.

Anyways, after I die just focus her down.

Get over here!