Page 1 of 125 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Adviser

The Official WWE Thread

The thread for all WWE talk.

Last RAW was cool. That McMahon.

2004 Kurt Angle>All

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Raigou apparently can't even destroy an island, which Whitebeard can do easily.
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.
    Vista can fight Whitebeard,

Adviser
    I'm a new fan I've only been watching RAW consistently for about a year.

Lol, I haven't followed WWE since 2006. I saw a recent episode where John Cena put barbeque sauce on some guy and FU'd him, but I stopped watching when I saw Cena use the satanic 666 sign with his hands.

I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.

Adviser
    That was last week's.

WWE has too much drama these days.

McMahon has one sick walk

Adviser
    Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    McMahon has one sick walk
    The BOSS walk. Plus he has a manly voice.

He is the boss though.

I decided to tune into raw last week but to be honest the matches are quite lack luster.

I only watched the last segment of Raw on monday. Only reason I started watching it again is because of The Rock and now Brock Lesnar. I was huge WWE fanboy, lol.

Anyways, they have to stop this whole John Laurinaitis job evaluation thing. It's ridiculous. This is like the third time it has happened and it's pretty obvious they're not going to fire him as the GM even though they should because he's a poor version of the old Vince.

In other news, I thought Brock was suppose to make 2 raw appearance a month? We haven't seen him in about a month or so. We need Raw starring Brock Lesnar back!

Adviser
    Why don't they just fire him though?

Well, as sad as it is, Eve, Cole and him are the three best heels in the business right now. They're the only people that can actually get heat from the crowd. Most of the general mangers in the past had this 'evil boss' persona and he fits in well with it. But I think he's terrible and tries a little to hard. Paul Heyman should be the general manger.

Also, here's a question. What are your guys thought on Raw becoming a 3 hour show now?
    Last edited by Zoro; 06-14-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Been watching wrestling since the days of Rock, Stone Cold and the Attitude Era but stopped watching for several years. I started back up about two years ago. This week's Raw was pretty good.

Lesnar left again Zoro.

Adviser
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Also, here's a question. What are your guys thought on Raw becoming a 3 hour show now?
    I didn't even know about that. I think it's too much. Current length is fine. Maybe like 30 extra minutes but no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post

Lesnar left again Zoro.
    That's news to me. Is he planning on returning to UFC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    I didn't even know about that. I think it's too much. Current length is fine. Maybe like 30 extra minutes but no more.
    I think it's a pretty bad idea. Regularly on Raws they waste at least 40 minutes showing past videos of Raws, promoting one of their movies, make a wish videos and other random videos.

Honestly, I don't think they have enough star power to entertain for 3 hours. They struggle with 2 hours. Now, unless they manage to get The Rock, Triple H, Y2J and other big names on Raw regularly, they could pull it off. But the chances of that happening is extremely low. Or extend the length of some of the matches. I mean, some of the divas matches last like a minute.(which is not a bad thing, but I wouldn't mind see Karma destroy the divas for a long time.)

Never know, Vince is a very smart man. He knows what to do.

Honestly I have no idea what he's doing now.

Oh, and divas matches are disgusting. They used to be actual matches. Now they're just hyper sexualized garbage.

That's one of the reasons why I want Karma to come back and destroy everyone. Beth and her could save the diva division.

Another division that died out is the tag teams. Back in the days it use to be so stacked with the Hardyz, Dudleys, The Brood and other great tag teams. Having the Tag Team titles actually meant something, but now no one even cares. I mean a match for the tag team titles was a pre show at Wrestlemania...

Yeah. Awesome Kong needs to come back and hopefully we can get some real matches written in. Not the 30 second booty bumping, breast jiggling, screaming like little girls and kissing matches that we usually get from them. Pathetic.

And with so many different titles going around they definitely need to make them more prestigious.

Adviser
    Did anyone see Big Show's punch on Vince last RAW? He missed so bad.

WWE sucks, WWF was great. The Rattlesnake, People's champ, HBK, Undertaker, HHH, Kurt Angle, the hardys, Randy Orton...so many legends.