Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Take that CL with a massive grain off salt as it's just a dragonball homage.

Don Slime ruled the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Take that CL with a massive grain off salt as it's just a dragonball homage.

Don Slime ruled the universe.
    Roman emperors ruled their land too, doesn't mean they can beat a grizzly or a lion in a fist fight
    Nor did the animals lacking sentience as we know it acknowledge their rule.

I don't see an issue with there being creatures stronger personally, there's always a bigger fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    Roman emperors ruled their land too, doesn't mean they can beat a grizzly or a lion in a fist fight
    Nor did the animals lacking sentience as we know it acknowledge their rule.

I don't see an issue with there being creatures stronger personally, there's always a bigger fish.
    yah but those aren't based on individual strength
    you can't rule the universe when random fodder creatures are stronger than you. He was King because no one was there to stop him. The demons in specific have been highlighted to stop NEO or supernovas.

Also Red was said to be the strongest in the red universe

There's that 5 light years attack hype from Don Slime though wouldn't surprise me if he was still massively stronger than Neo.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Or again, these monsters are from the Universe Neo spit out that he's been gestating for billions of years. Had the story continued we would have been given an explanation on why they are so strong.

And the story didn't continue. The story ended. That CL is clearly from Dragonball. And showing up for the first time on the final page of a finished manga obviously indicates that we can just take it with a grain of salt, especially when NEO is supposedly fodder after all that hype and build up.
    [2014 - 2017]

Toriko is an over the top manga in nature so why take this as a grain of salt all of a sudden? It should be taken seriously and it is a DB reference too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Red then received hype matching Don Slime's and Prime Red should be weaker than the Toriko that helped take out Neocacia since Toriko ate Dark Cells and Red combined with im. Either demon are likely nowhere near 100k CL and there is no way something as weak as base Neo would get the attention of the King of the Universe if Slime was truly superior to a 530k creature.

It should not be taken with a grain of salt. He's the big bad and the reincarnation of the Black Father God who just spewed out a universe. What took him out was a creature that powered by the Mother aka his wife. Not a random demon/monster.

What is wrong with these creatures were not around in the past?
    Really, since when? I must've forgot but I remember Jiji saying that Red was the strongest ogre or something but I don't recall Red receiving hype matching Don Slime (aside from being part of the powerful tribe taking out NEO in the past which doesn't mean much).

Neo could get the attention of the King of the universe. It's not odd since he was destroying ecosystems and life on planets. He really just became a reoccurring threat. Don Slime never implied he struggled with NEO in the past either. They just had countless battles/skirmishes from what I remembered.

It should be taken as a grain of salt as you know...White Demon killing him with just his finger. Sure, maybe he had the potential to become the pinnacle of the food chain if he ended up going to the final lands as planned probably but it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    No way Don Slime was above that thing.I'm pretty sure NeoAcacia is above any version of Don Slime.
    That's totally wrong. Don Slime was the king of the UNIVERSE. There's billions of galaxies within a single universe and Don Slime said so himself just a regular base punch of his during his prime would've destroyed their entire planet.

Jiji even called Don Slime as a universal threat in his prime too. NeoAcacia never came close to that feat.
    Or again, these monsters are from the Universe Neo spit out that he's been gestating for billions of years. Had the story continued we would have been given an explanation on why they are so strong.
    I would agree with the theory of the space creatures becoming stronger by consuming whatever came out of NEO's vomit. That's more likely than the space snake coming out of NEO's vomit.

Red was said to have unrivaled strength when he was angered. Not just among Ogre. That hype is basically stating that while slime was acknowledged as the Strongest and used his power to dominate Red may have been the actual strongest of the Red Universe.

It is odd when we're talking an entire Universe filled with creatures that make Don Slime look like a amoeba. Not just from Don's side but Neo's too.

Why when Neo vomited the Mammoth thing and other creatures and foods on top of Galaxies. Why billions of starts fine but monsters take to much suspension of belief?

Red was said to have unrivaled strength when he was angered. Not just among Ogre. That hype is basically stating that while slime was acknowledged as the Strongest and used his power to dominate Red may have been the actual strongest of the Red Universe.

It is odd when we're talking an entire Universe filled with creatures that make Don Slime look like a amoeba. Not just from Don's side but Neo's too.

Why when Neo vomited the Mammoth thing and other creatures and foods on top of Galaxies. Why billions of starts fine but monsters take to much suspension of belief?
    I thought it meant brute strength. Don slimes fighting style is totally different to Red's. Having superior strength doesn't always mean you're more powerful. Don Slime has far more flexibility with his powers and probably the most in the entire series since he can create anything.

Don Slime in his prime is the strongest. Scale doesn't have much value in terms of power, we saw how NEO dessimated Heracles.

Huh? What do you mean?

You're honestly just being pedantic now. It's a simple paradigm. Acknowledged strongest was Slime. Possible secret strongest demon was Red who just never showed his true strength to the Universe.

Why is it too hard to believe Neo spewed out many monsters more powerful than himself but believable that he spewed out countless Galaxies? And he did spew out a creature as well in the form of Toriko's meat dish.

Capture level doesn't equal strength. Pretty sure that was a big point during a part of Toriko. Its just so freaking huge that actually being able to capture and cook the thing deserved a 530000 capture level. How many people have a stomach that can eat that thing.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Makes me wonder what Wings's capture level is. Could be anywhere from 100,000 to millions.

Quote Originally Posted by convict View Post
    Makes me wonder what Wings's capture level is. Could be anywhere from 100,000 to millions.
    If Wings' capture level is that high, just standing near Neo would of finished him off.

You're honestly just being pedantic now. It's a simple paradigm. Acknowledged strongest was Slime. Possible secret strongest demon was Red who just never showed his true strength to the Universe.

Why is it too hard to believe Neo spewed out many monsters more powerful than himself but believable that he spewed out countless Galaxies? And he did spew out a creature as well in the form of Toriko's meat dish.
    Not really.

Why is it hard to believe that Don Slime is superior to the space snake? Wasn't Don Slime's vomit creating another galaxy? (outside of the one Toriko's in?)

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    Capture level doesn't equal strength. Pretty sure that was a big point during a part of Toriko. Its just so freaking huge that actually being able to capture and cook the thing deserved a 530000 capture level. How many people have a stomach that can eat that thing.
    I know but it just felt that it really wasn't the case during the final arc. It probably has it's high CL due to it's enormous size and the description does seem to support it.

Quote Originally Posted by 吸血鬼 View Post
    If Wings' capture level is that high, just standing near Neo would of finished him off.
    He did kill him with just a finger and in an instant so...

Quote Originally Posted by 吸血鬼 View Post
    Neo was taken out by just his projection like Star at the end of his fight with Toriko. So Wings is the strongest known being in the series without a single piece of it being revived.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gift View Post
    Not really.

Why is it hard to believe that Don Slime is superior to the space snake? Wasn't Don Slime's vomit creating another galaxy? (outside of the one Toriko's in?)
    Because then there would be no question that he could have taken out Neo according instead of it being left in the air. There is absolutely nothing in the story indicating that Prime Don Slime was so overwhelmingly powerful he would make even evolved Neo look like a germ. If you never saw that 60k or 530k CL you would have never make such a crazy assumption.