8 38.10%
  • 10/10

5 23.81%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ousen is one upping Riboku already.

Quote Originally Posted by Karaka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ousen is one upping Riboku already.
    I'm sure he'll more than make up for it later.

"Don't count the days, make the days count"

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    I'm sure he'll more than make up for it later.
    Only to be read by Ousen again.

Ousen is the true DREAM CATCHER.

"It's hard to beat a person who never gives up."

Nice setup chapter.

While I would have found it interesting, if the Hi Shin Unit were to be with Ousen army (due to the different styles), I like that they with Yotanwa's army, brings me back to the first arc, but now on much wider scale. Cannot wait to see shine fully.

Okay 3 things.

1. HSU's fast pace means that even the grunts of HSU are better conditioned than the Kanki Army. That's impressive.
    2. The fake food plan is most likely Shouheikun's plan but Ousen's men. Ousen being a "smaller" figure than SHK in Qin means that he also has a smaller circle of men, therefore making the plan less likely to leak.
    3. If a feint is being employed, numbers are most likely at Kokuyou but the elites are at Gyou. There's no way Riboku will be tricked by fake barrels despite what intel gives him. Based on that information, Ousen most likely takes care of the numbers from Kokuyou heading to Gyou and Kantan (all he has to do is hold them off and Ousen is the best at defense), Yotanwa secures the supply line (like I've said many times before) and Kanki takes care of the Gyou siege.

Very solid setup chapter. Unfortunately, it feels like we'll be getting several more setup chapters before any major action, but it's understandable with how massive and intricate this invasion is going to be.

Wonder if this protector of Kantan is in the top 5 of Zhao's military that Ten mentioned here? http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kingdom/V...ll?id=318756#5

FUCKING FINALLY LOGISTICS MATTER, even if it's for half a chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post

1. HSU's fast pace means that even the grunts of HSU are better conditioned than the Kanki Army. That's impressive.
    Virgins march faster than guys that have been up all night

History spoilers:
    13th year of reign (234 B.C): Huan Yi (Kanki) attacked Pingyang in Zhao, killed the Zhao general Hu Zhe (Kouchou), and cut off 100,000 enemy heads.

Accodring to real history Kouchou wil die 2 years from now. But do you guys think Hara will make him die in this campaign ?

Ten = SBK hyped

Nice chapter. I like the steady pace so far. It's something that's been missing in these last few wars.

Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    History spoilers:
    13th year of reign (234 B.C): Huan Yi (Kanki) attacked Pingyang in Zhao, killed the Zhao general Hu Zhe (Kouchou), and cut off 100,000 enemy heads.

Accodring to real history Kouchou wil die 2 years from now. But do you guys think Hara will make him die in this campaign ?
    Shouheikun said this war will last 3 years so there's no discrepancy with him dying during here.

“We fear discovering that we are more than we think we are. More than our parents, children, or teachers think we are. We fear that we actually possess the talent that our still, small voice tells us. That we actually have the guts, the perseverance, the capacity. We fear that we truly can steer our ship, plant our flag, reach our Promised Land. We fear this because, if it’s true, then we become estranged from all we know. We pass through a membrane. We become monsters and monstrous.”
    -- Steven Pressfield

Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    Ten = SBK hyped
    apparently Heki isn't even counted as SBK's successor eh?

I can see Ousen discard the Gyou conquest plan, too much risk of losing soldiers while the battle prolong much longer in Zhao's territory and goes to conquering nearby castle and town instead. The best thing about Ousen is he doesn't cares about glory and some shit like that he rather wait and be a coward as long as he can, in order to win like how he trolled Renpa to go after Mougou instead of him.

Amazing chapter. I hoped we'd be going to see this in a Zhao shared perspective too, and that's probably happening. Zhao is building quite the lineup too: Kisui, Shunsuiju, Bananji, Kouchou, with Kaine, Futei and Batei. I bet we're seeing the remnants of Bayou too, as it's been said Zhao is throwing everything they have left into this.

Very nice Ten-Yotanwa moment. Nostalgic and intimate.

Ousen overseeing this war has already guaranteed important pre-battle dynamics. Hyped.

Ousen vs Riboku strategic mind battle is gonna be next level bruhs

This is gonna be like Light vs L but with armies.

Consider me hyped.

Futei ordering around 10k men....is he a general now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Futei ordering around 10k men....is he a general now?
    He was like a 4k commander back during Sai so yeah, he probably reached General rank in Zhao.

The rank of General in Zhao is quite cheap though. The quality is much lower compared to that of Qin's military prestige.
    Last edited by Chen Xin; 12-28-2016 at 07:26 PM.