5 23.81%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kingdom Chapter 500 Discussion Thread

Ousen = Awesome

nothing special in 500 eh...

but i guess it's nice to see some info about behind the scene stuffs

Awesome

Ousen, Kanki, Yotanwas vs Riboku, Kochou, Kisui
    Last edited by giantbiceps; 12-26-2016 at 11:06 AM.

good setup chapter. HSU under yotanwa army and food supplies plan was interesting and risky. Also Shin with the glaive was hilarious.
    I wonder how will be kochou,
    Last edited by Ares; 12-26-2016 at 12:37 PM.

Wonder who decided on the fake-food plan. It's genius

HSU with the Yotanwa unit is interesting. New Zhao General

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wonder who decided on the fake-food plan. It's genius

HSU with the Yotanwa unit is interesting. New Zhao General
    that's actually quite.... risky I guess..

whoever made that plan is somehow able to assure that no one in real food department is a spy. Even a single spy = game over

The whole plan itself is quite a time bomb since the fake supplies (which is a lot since it's for 200k army for who knows how long) can be known by spies during battle

The fake supplies also demands a lot of workers, great logistics, so Qin is really investing a lot in this.

I like the part where Ten goes "actually us FOUR, Heki was there too", Yotanwa goes "really" and you see Heki nearly falling from his horse hearing that

I liked this chapter. I would have been upset if Riboku discovered them that easily just by looking at their food supply, glad Qin prepared for that.

First of all, thanks to TP/TF for providing during the festivities. And to our Kanki for sacrificing some socks, may his feet stay as warm as his heart.

Regarding the chapter: I love how Riboku vs. Ousen's mindgames are already starting. Very promising.
    On the other hand, it would be way more awesome if logistics had played a role before. The traveling speed of Zhao's horses and Qin clogging the hinterland druing coalition were the only times it was hinted at, besides that it never bothered (coalition extending their stay).

Still 8/10.

Btw. yes, Riboku was boasting calling out all of Qin, knowing it would never come true, but three GG and he has to recall the capital defender already seems weak.
    Plus Gakujo...
    Last edited by say-and-sing; 12-26-2016 at 01:18 PM.

I wonder if that general Kochou will be named as the last GH general.

My guess is he will go down.

Though I'm rather exicted, how this "deity" ranks since Keisha was supposed to be next to be GH. Maybe Kochou is a pure defense-devil

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    My guess is he will go down.

Though I'm rather exicted, how this "deity" ranks since Keisha was supposed to be next to be GH. Maybe Kochou is a pure defense-devil
    Yup.He looks like he is the last line of defence of Zhao's capital.

or Hara might invent "he's not a 3H candidate even though he got the skills because he hold the 'guardian of royal capital' title" or something along those lines

This war is going to be the most interesting from a tactical point of view in a long time. I have a feeling Riboku will figure this out quickly though. Since Kanki and Shin had their way with Zhao the last time I can't imagine everything working out so perfectly this time, although I feel like Ousen will somehow one up Riboku to eventually win the war.

Awesome chapter !
    I imagine this fake food plan is off SHK and not of Ousen. It must have taken extensive vetting process to determine who will work for fake food plan. There must be like hundreds of workers in there.
    I am glad that HSU is under Yontanwa. Shin doesn't get along with Kanki(as High Command knows) and Ousen is too defense oriented for likes of HSU. Yontanwa makes most sense as far as synergy goes.
    Though I wonder how long HSU and other IUs will stay with main campaign. They will have to separate from them at.some point without triggering Zhao .
    I knew it Riboku won't immediately get Qin's real plan. That is impossible for him to know unless he is omniscient which he thankfully is not.
    I am hyped for next chapter.
    Are we gonna get next chapter or is there an another break?

Man, I like this chapter but it felt kinda short. I thought I was halfway when it was over, but I'm so hyped

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

I'm thinking this Kochou will go down too. He'll get a bit of hype and be shown to be a powerful general (tho not too powerful) and be defeated by the new gen. Mid-level but respected generals like Rihaku and Kousonryuu would be a good one to take. IIRC the HSU have focused on increasing their offensive power in the last year and Rihaku is basically the best test for that, monsters aside.

Will Qin have a defender of Kanyou? I hope not

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Will Qin have a defender of Kanyou? I hope not
    he's called Shouheikun

anyway.. if there's one, then he's pretty sad with the whole coalition arc and sai's siege
    Last edited by gn_x00; 12-26-2016 at 02:31 PM.

This was a really good setup chapter. We got to see some old faces, got some insight into Riboku's next move, Yotanwa's advice was awesome and the whole fake food thing was an amazing ploy.

Can't wait for the upcoming chapters.