Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: Sera here

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've interacted with @Ava; on NF a few times. Nigga told me Mariko tumblr, very helpful
    lmao this guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So basically you and some others want full permission to openly flame cats lol breh that shit ain't happening. Y'all new OL cats got too used to having no rules
    Making fun of someone's position is not flaming. If you're not up for doing your job, instead of banning such threads then quit The people want it whether you like it or not. Don't impose your personal views on potential topics.

    Also new cat? I've been there since 2010 with a few big breaks. Poll ''old cats'' and ask them to rate you if you dare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    oh ya I remember that - - - Updated - - - though it looks like we wont agree on anything cuz itachi > Minato Mihawk > shanks > vista
    Disagreement is alright as long as you are fine with me mocking those positions

    Though I must say that Itachi is a favourite of mine, I just like Minato's cutthroat fighting style more.

  2. #62
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    8,104
    Do you call people "cats" like... A bad way?
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog


  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphoenix View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lmao this guy


    Making fun of someone's position is not flaming.
    This depends on who you're "mocking", which isn't a lot. Despite what you say not a lot of people share y'all sense of humour and if they did they'd be getting chewed out for breaking forum and section rules that were in place ages before I was ever a mod lol dudes in the OL should be grateful they even get to call someone a wanker because SH4L was deleting and banning people for that on sight

    The people want it whether you like it or not.
    No they don't. See above.

    Also new cat? I've been there since 2010 with a few big breaks.
    You're just proving that you weren't there enough to see this from an actual senior member, homie
    Last edited by Marcelle; 01-23-2017 at 09:29 PM.

  4. #64
    like seashells Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    dudes in the OL should be grateful they even get to call someone a wanker because SH4L was deleting and banning people for that on sight
    I remember this . Ironically enough, that was the golden age of NF. You'd actually had some solid discussions weekly. Different mods breed different culture I guess
    "No I'm not a pornstar, but I eat somebody."

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I remember this . Ironically enough, that was the golden age of NF.
    No doubt. It got hella repetitive tho, it was kinda annoying. Peeps were complaining, Kishido damn near almost permed himself from the site, dudes migrated to the ufc permanently n shit. Then SH4L got inactive and it got chaotic as fuck

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This depends on who you're "mocking", which isn't a lot. Despite what you say not a lot of people share y'all sense of humour and if they did they'd be getting chewed out for breaking forum and section rules that were in place ages before I was ever a mod lol dudes in the OL should be grateful they even get to call someone a wanker because SH4L was deleting and banning people for that on sight
    The only one who calls people wankers is Juvia. And yes a lot of people do share that humour as can be seen in the suggestion thread where people call you out on your shit modding. Ages ago we were allowed a lot more leeway when SH4L wasn't actively modding. You bring him up like he wasn't a terrible mod like Nesha.



    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No they don't. See above.
    If you have read the suggestion thread yes they do. That would get in the way of your delusions though where you are a good mod and poster.



    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're just proving that you weren't there enough to see this from an actual senior member, homie
    Senior member? You? If you mean shitposter for over 10 years then sure, you're ''senior''. Admiral Kizaru agrees with me and he is a far more credible 'senior' poster than you since he actually contributes to the section.

    Look at today where I was banned for daring to criticise you like you are some special snowflake and not a lame irl like we all know you are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •