0 0%
  • 3/5

0 0%
  • 4/5

5 21.74%
  • 5/5

18 78.26%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I just wanted to say the last page looked stunning. I've never seen Oda draw like that. Pudding looks menacing

Good stuff

Adviser
    Good chapter but please Oda don't start painting Vinsmokes as some victims that we are supposed to empathize with. They are absolute scum except for Reiju. I still want their faces pushed in, way more than any Big Mom pirate/offspring.

I have a bad feeling Strawhats and Vinsmokes will team up...ugh.

I think here is different, like I said Puddin is a monster, 3 eyes, horrible outside and inside, etc etc.

It would be cool if Sanji kicks her since all her attitude is not the one of a decent human being, I mean Kalifa didnt play with his heart.

- - - Updated - - -

But if Sanji doesnt kick her Reiju will more likely since she said "I like her, she seems nice"
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Z
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good chapter but please Oda don't start painting Vinsmokes as some victims that we are supposed to empathize with. They are absolute scum except for Reiju. I still want their faces pushed in, way more than any Big Mom pirate/offspring.

I have a bad feeling Strawhats and Vinsmokes will team up...ugh.

What's wrong with that? It's a way more interesting plot point than simply being enemies. They don't even need to be friendly; they just need to work together grudgingly and reluctantly to get out of this mess alive.

Pudding is becoming a fine lady.

Giving her enemies hope and turns it into despair.

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'

Adviser
    Quote Originally Posted by Oannes View Post
    What's wrong with that? It's a way more interesting plot point than simply being enemies. They don't even need to be friendly; they just need to work together grudgingly and reluctantly to get out of this mess alive.
    I don't see anything "interesting" about them teaming up and what you just said implies that they'll be central antagonists for a later arc. And I definitely don't want to see them again when we have much grander and greater things lying ahead which are far more interesting than the Vinsmokes.

I have to agree with Z here, between the two of them, I feel the Vinsmokes have done a lot more to make us hate them then the Big Mom pirates. Puddin manipulating Sanji and planning to kill him was the one nasty thing they really did to him, the Vinsmokes are basically responsible for most of the suffering Sanji had suffered throughout his life. This entire situation is because of the Vinsmokes in the first place, they dragged Sanji into this wedding when he all he wanted was to leave them in the past and be with his crew.

They're the ones who made his life into a living hell by tormenting him throughout his childhood, the ones who spit on his ideologies and mocked his dreams, brutally assaulted a woman just to further get under his skin, disowned him as part their family, stripped away his freedom with threats to Zeff and explosive handcuffs, and brought him to a state where he had to give up on his dreams and denounce his own captain and crew which he cherished more than anything. It's hard for me to get behind the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" mentality when they've been far more despicable towards Sanji than any of the Big Mom Pirates have.

I'm cool with Vinsmokes teamup but they need to get a proper beatdown from Sanji and Co first.

Its like back in water 7 when SHs teamed up with the franky family. If Luffy and the rest didn't beat up the frankies beforehand for what they did to Ussop, the team up wouldn't have felt as satisfying.

So obviously Tamago has the Egg-Egg Fruit, but what are its applications?

Based on the fact that he was cleaved in half, having his body destroyed doesn't seem too disastrous. I'm guessing that as long as his yolk remains intact that he can just regenerate and hatch out of another egg. It can potentially be a very cool and hax ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    I've never seen someone so openly gay still pretending to be in the closet. You can't make a thread telling us about how you jerk off to your cute boyfriend and still toss out the "I'm not even gay" in the same thread, that doesn't fly Allara.

So Caesar is confirmed top tier now?

I'm honestly sad that Pudding wasn't the cute, innocent girl I thought she was.

Never trust a extremely nice bitch.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    I was desperately hoping Pudding would be revealed as evil. I'm glad this came to pass.
    This chapter was great! This news could mean the manga moves in several directions.
    - Will Sanji finally hit a woman? (I nominate both Pudding and Big Mom XD! I want Sanji to kick them both)
    - Will the Strawhats align themselves with the Vinsmoke family?
    - If not, will they solo against both Big Mom and the Vinsmoke family? (I really want this to happen, though it is unlikely XD. I expect something like Sanji doesn't forgive his family, but he can't sit back and watch them be slaughtered, so he and the strawhats are going to do the honourable thing and help them. The Vinsmoke become impressed with Sanji's new powers, they are sorry blah blah blah XD )

Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕᴥʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

As for the Vinsmokes teaming up with the shs i'm fine with that as long as it's a one-time thing they do to save themselves from BM. I don't want it to end up with them sticking around as allies since i still think the brothers and Judge needs punishment for their crimes. Reiju is fine as a ally but the brothers/Judge being allies would just feel wrong considering how much they tormented Sanji and the fact that they are such assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Oannes View Post
    So obviously Tamago has the Egg-Egg Fruit, but what are its applications?

Based on the fact that he was cleaved in half, having his body destroyed doesn't seem too disastrous. I'm guessing that as long as his yolk remains intact that he can just regenerate and hatch out of another egg. It can potentially be a very cool and hax ability.
    Tbh I thought it was just another body double like Cracker's biscuit puppet and Doffy's string clone.

And real Tamago is hiding somewhere else.

Sanji can set his differences aside for his nakama but the vinsmokes are probably too prideful to team up with a peasant like him. Their own pride and ignorance will probably be their downfall this arc. Reiju is the only sensible vinsmoke who will probably help Sanji in this situation

What if all the vinsmokes die except reiju?

and judge dies apologizing to sanji

well reiju and the youngest brother might live.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I do think the youngest is not that much of an asshole, number 1 on the other hand is.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

So when Oda said "Year of Sanji" he must've meant next year because he's been nothing but embarrassed, taken advantage of, and played for a chump the entire arc so far.

Yeah maybe Oda should had clarified that a bit and said "next arc will be the big arc of Sanji" since he has not gotten those epic moments yet he should had gotten by now if this were to be the ultimate year of Sanji.

Year of Sanji ain't yet done guys.

Does anyone believe that oda is doing a triple fakeout? I really think Oda's not doing that. There's a lot of people outside tmf that believe she is though

And as to the chaos that will ensue, Sanji might leave a tip for the vinsmokes to rescue reiju, then leave with the straw hats, caesar, pedro, carrot, and jinbei while the big mom pirates and vinsmokes duke it out.