View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter
- 22. You may not vote on this poll
It's a grey area all around I guess in regards to the Vinsmokes compared to Big Mom pirates. Either way I don't care much for that.
What I DO care about is the REAL possibility of Sanji FINALLY kicking a WOMAN!
I'm not sure though, if he'll stick by his principle or not this time, it's really exciting!
What will Sanji do?
I really hope he'll devise some elaborate plan royally screwing over the Big Mom pirates, that'd be NNNGGH, purrrfect.
loved the chapter
cake's a prophet
@Bws; that is the difference.
Sanji is a good human being, he will do the right thing and that is saving his family even if they dont deserve it but see it this way better: He wont let Big Mom get her hands on the clone army
Imagine how strong she would be?
I also agree that Pudding will be the first female to get kicked by Sanji
Awesome ending. I love the sense you get that the Big Mom pirates will regret turning Sanji completely and utterly against them. He's not someone you want trying to fuck you up with everything he's got. This has to be his return to glory. It wouldn't surprise me if he did sense something wrong with Pudding but maybe not exactly what. His COO isn't likely to be THAT advanced yet. Maybe he convinced himself it was fear and that's why he jumped into protective mode before.
1. Caesar, Capone, Pekoms(probably with Pedro's old crew), and Jinbe's forces are waiting in the wings. Caesar has had a lab all to himself for a weeks devising a way to save himself. Still think good members of BM's family will be assisting too. Would Lola really not hear about Sanji marrying her little sister. It won't be just the Vinnesmokes.
2. So I don't think the family will have any reason to join the SH. Still think the eldest brother will betray their father too. I'm sure they have some counter measure in case BM betrays them since they are not stupid. They know who they are dealing with.
The Puddin reveal itself wasn't a huge shock; the only two options were that she had a third eye and was concealing who she said she was, or she had an identical twin that was nowhere to be found on the island, and we already got strong implications that it was the former.
I like how this chapter puts Big Mom back as the top dog of this arc, last chapter made it seem like the Vinsmokes were manipulating her a bit in this relationship, but now we realize Big Mom just completely played their whole faction.
Very good chapter. Very nice reveal with Pudding and the plan to kill the Vinsmokes at the wedding. The Pedro/Tamago part was also great.
- It looks like Chopper and Carrot are the wildcards in this arc. They can traverse through mirror world and provide intel for either Sanji or Luffy. Its not like Opera and Mont-d'Or are brick walls for these two after what they did to Randolph and co. Kinda pathetic how Diesel is being played like this though
- Pudding reveal was epic but it wasn't surprising. She was way too nice and it was only a matter of time until her motives were exposed. The situation can be hit or miss though, depending on how Oda executes it. The worst thing that can happen now is doing nothing with the information given to him and being helpless in general. If he can pull a Mr. Prince moment and play his cards right with the information he has, he can definitely school Pudding in her own game. I think that would be 10x as satisfying than him kicking her
- Big Mom is still GOAT. Saps your life away while maintaining a cheerful facade. A true villain in my eyes
Like I said before, Big Mom must be watching too much Game of Thrones, if the Big Mom Pirates really think they are going to pull off a Red Wedding, then they are sorely mistaken, because this is Shounen manga, and from this development, Sanji will end up saving his family and they will aid the Straw Hats in some way, I actually have got that feeling since their first cameo with the Straw Hats.
and this is the one thing I hate about villains in general, they always get so confident in themselves that they have a need to make the heroes feel bad when they think they got the upper hand to tell them their evil plans before it is too late just so the heroes can go and stop them later.
and Pudding is actually a monster after all, no surprise is this universally laughable freakish carnival of monsters they call a "family".
I will Take Them All!
Always shocks me how much content Oda packs into a chapter than his contemporaries.
But damn this was a good chapter. Second best of the arc behind Luffy vs Sanji.
Pedro is a badass as well.
Great chapter. Pudding is reaching Saint Charlos levels of evilness, wonder who her opponent will be this arc.
I guess either Nami fights her or Sanji breaks his code and actually dares to kick a woman for once for the sake of his friends and his life so he beats her.
I think Sanji will kick her, she is not a woman, she is a monster.
I don't think Pudding has a telekinesis Devil Fruit. It seems more like mind control.
Holy shit this chapter was so amazing. The betrayal was guessable, but the way she is acting just wow and killing the whole family? I knew this arc wasn't gonna be too short.
#yearofsanji come on get a powerup now!
The one anchor Pudding is good fans are pushing now is the Lola flashback.
I could see some arguments as to how this would help the Pudding is good narrative but I don't believe it.
Pudding remembered Lola because she was mentioned, and because she left as a silly person.
Pudding probably told her that Big Mom would kill her and Lola with her innocent heart told her that was not possible.
We dont know anything else but that, Pudding doesnt want to get married but she wont leave Big Moms side like Lola did because she is a "favorite"
And Oda continues to deliver with this arc
At this point, Sanji has to go full Mr. Prince mode and save the day, there's no other way. He'll probably get help from Chopper and Carrot at some pint, but everyone else is in deep shit right now, and he has a huge advantage now that he knows the truth.
Also, Pedro is still one of the best parts about this arc. His fight with Tamago was really great, just like the rest of his scenes. I don't think it'll happen, but I'd totally be down with him joining the crew if he lives.
This is some robbie rotten level trickery
Loved this chapter. Pudding being evil and three eyes has been speculated for a while. I dont thunk sanji will hit pudding he didnt even beat up kalifa to save robin for christ sakes. I liked the bit with pedro too. Looks like big mom killed bepos dad.