View Poll Results: Tyranitar vs. Snorlax

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tyranitar

    14 45.16%
  • Snorlax

    17 54.84%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21
    like seashells Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,040
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What does this even mean?
    TTAR #1

  2. #22
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    37,243
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Crispy change your avatar, youre too damn cute with it
    I am cute.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    selling my vote for reps
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjcb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ^.
    @White; are you really going to allow this at your tournament?

  4. #24
    Idk, is it much different than what I do where I lobby people to vote for a certain pokemon

    There has never really been any clear cut rules on this

    If youre worried about it, why dont you just buy them out this is your pokemon here are you really going to let it lose to Dofla after taking it this far?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Idk, is it much different than what I do where I lobby people to vote for a certain pokemon

    There has never really been any clear cut rules on this

    If youre worried about it, why dont you just buy them out this is your pokemon here are you really going to let it lose to Dofla after taking it this far?
    There's lobbying and there's outright bribery, you know the difference.

    This is also your tourney, you should be invested in its sanctity. Make them respect and fear you. You have the leverage in this situation, consider using it .

  6. #26
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,548
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If youre worried about it, why dont you just buy them out this is your pokemon here are you really going to let it lose to Dofla after taking it this far?
    That's what's really going to piss him off, losing to me.

    But I promise to be a dignified winner.

  7. #27
    The Rogue Ghost Lumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Apparently under a rock.
    Posts
    460
    @Dedblando; Help Tyranitar win pls.
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

    Order your own special gallon of concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.

  8. #28
    5 hours until the poll closes

  9. #29
    TYRANITAR BTFO ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



  10. #30
    Jjcb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,849
    AND SO THE COURTAIN CLOSES!

    SNORLAX IS THE WINNER!

    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."

  11. #31



    proof so no shenanigans ensue

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjcb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    AND SO THE COURTAIN CLOSES!

    SNORLAX IS THE WINNER!
    we did it my friend



  12. #32

  13. #33
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    37,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gay
    Your tears taste delicious, Ultra.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your tears taste delicious, Ultra.
    Oh please. I convinced the forum to pick a floating tumor over Zoro. If it wasn't finals week I would have buried this

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnarf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote



    proof so no shenanigans ensue
    That just proves there were shenanigans, someone unvoted after the poll closed, same as Gengar vs Snorlax. At least this time it didn't change the result though.

  16. #36
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,548
    Never played a pokemon game yet my pick still wins

  17. #37
    Congratulations to our champion, Snorlax and contestant Dofla. The journey is never easy and is fraught with hardship and struggled but it was all worth it in the end

    Commiserations to Tyranitar and Ultra on this rather humiliating defeat, but dont let it get you down. Some pokemon are never meant to reach the top and are there to serve as the ladder to push the true champions to greater plateaus

  18. #38
    The Edgelord. Katyusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    55.7558° N, 37.6173° E
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by Slumber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Dedblando; Help Tyranitar win pls.
    Don't have wifi m8's so I couldn't do nothing


    The Red Army is here to rule with an Iron Fist!
    The Russians are back!


  19. #39
    so the pokemon voted most popular on this forum is the laziest and fattest one

    what does that say about the userbase of TMF

  20. #40
    That they're stupid for not voting Mankey ofc.


    People think it's the alone of being forever alone that hurts the most, but that's not true. Everybody's alone sometimes, whether for periods when they're not dating anyone or just for a weekend while their spouse is at a conference. Alone is part of the human condition. It's the forever that pulls down the corners of your mouth just a little bit when you give someone a smile meant to indicate that everything's okay with you even though you want to scream that nothing's okay and never will be. It's the forever that tastes bitter in the back of your throat when you see a happy couple walking in the park or laughing in a restaurant. It's the forever that has you wide awake staring at your ceiling into the wee hours of the morning.Forever alone.
    There's an ongoing half-serious claim in our culture that men think about sex all the time. Every 17 seconds or so. That may be true for some guys but not a forever alone. After awhile you stop being able to think about sex, at least the way other people do. You can think about it abstractly, or when watching other people perform a stylized version of it alone in your room while you use your hand to joylessly complete a sad shadow of the biological imperative, but you stop being able to imagine sex as something you could be a part of. You see a woman in the springtime, her midriff peeking out from between the soft cotton of a shirt and the rougher waist of a pair of jeans. You start to imagine her naked, constructing a fantasy in detail, the way her breasts would sit against her chest, the soft down or absence thereof on her pubic area, and then you try to insert yourself into her presence and the fantasy crumbles to dust under the weight of its own absurdity. You know there's no chain of events, no course of actions, that could lead to that ill defined imaginary room where the two of you would meet in an act of carnal congress. There's no way to there from where you are, it's not even an alternate universe, it's an inconceivable one. It's like trying to imagine a world where everything else is the same except elephants float around like helium balloons and have to be anchored by their trunks or they'll float away. An inherently absurd thought. That's the idea of you and her being intimate. So you look away from that tiny sliver of skin, trying to keep your face from contorting in pain and bitterness. Where other men might smile at her you don't, because your smile sucks, and you suck. Forever alone.
    Eventually you don't even bother to build the image only to have it blow it away like a sand painting in a tornado. You imagine lesser things. The brush of a cool, soft, feminine hand against yours. Mundane couple bullshit like eating pancakes on a Sunday morning or watching a movie or just sharing your day with someone who gives a fuck and is not your mother. The other party in these pathetic little domestic tableaus is ill defined in your mind, because if you imagined her clearly enough to make her realistic then you know she wouldn't want you. And even with this feminine blur, this placeholder, this blurry silhouette of nothingness you project your emotions onto, the person she's with isn't really you. It's a better version of you, a thinner less obnoxious version who will control his temper before saying something cutting, who doesn't geek out and talk too much, who is free from the flaws who make you who you are and assure that nobody else will ever want to share their life with that person. Then you realize that you're fantasizing about an Archie Comics version of yourself making tomato soup for an undefined feminine projection blob, and you realize that even the part of you that creates these images doesn't want to be with you and can't imagine anyone who might. Forever alone.
    Around you the world stays mostly the same. People fall in love, hit milestones, get married, have kids. You're even jealous of the divorcees because you know that this is just a bump in the road for them, part of their journey. You're still at the starting line watching them recede, wanting to chase them and catch up, knowing you never will. But while the world is almost static, you are aging. Moving through your life alone. You start to get bitter at the milestones you've missed and the chances you'll never have. You see the graying of your hair and the years piling on like rust eating at the hull of a decommissioned ship and you realize that your opportunity for young love is already past. Even if you got it together and got in the game you'd just have a shot at middle aged love. It doesn't matter if you think women age like a fine wine, what wine connoisseur wants to live his life without ever tasting the shocking astringency of the harsh tanins of youth. Even if that's not your thing you don't want to cut it off forever. But you have. You won't even have memories of those very good years, as the song says, to keep you warm as you slide towards your dotage. All you have is your bursting store room of regrets and bitterness, and you can always cram in more. And you know that that rusty battleship will some day have a hole in its hull and be fixable, good for nothing more than salvage scrap. You add up the time it would take to lose the weight, get your teeth fixed, figure out your professional career, the time until you can smile at that woman in the coffee shop with confidence rather than the stomach sickness of self hate, and you realize it all adds up to a very big number. Everyone thinks of themselves as eternally 22 but at some point you are forced to admit that you are 37 and half your life is over and the back nine of the remaining half is not a time when people finally get that whole dating thing right. If the window is not closed its halfway there and sliding fast. Forever alone.
    All this breeds desperation and depression so you shove it back because you need to function, you need to keep eating and staying warm, you can't just stop and feel. But your dam is fragile and it leaks. And when you see that girl whose hand you want to brush against, who could sit with you looking into your eyes through the steam coming off her coffee cup and just be, who could understand you (she probably couldn't, but this is something men like to project on to women) you feel the dam start to buckle and the river behind it start to surge and you don't want to break down crying in the coffee shop because that's not what people do and if you can't have love at least you can have dignity, or the appearance of dignity, or the delusion of the appearance of dignity, so you turn your face to the side, you hope and pray she doesn't try to draw your attention (generally safe on that count, old chum) and you put one fucking foot in front of the other and continue down your sad and barren blighted path. Forever alone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •