• 3/5

0 0%
  • 4/5

9 50.00%
  • 5/5

9 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kingdom Chapter 499 Discussion Thread

Last edited by Crispinianus; 12-14-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Interesting to read about Koshou. I expected it was Hakuki being the leader of the GG to be the one who devised the grand plans.

It's finally time for the glaive. Shin has to score at least one major kill if that's his first major battle with the thing.

lol @ En's stiff posture on the first page. Even he's getting catcalls

Then Shin telling his men "As you were." hah

Decent chapter. Glad Shin's finally going to use Ouki's glaive. I want to see him get one of those full page "Great General" panels where he makes a dozen heads roll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's finally time for the glaive. Shin has to score at least one major kill if that's his first major battle with the thing.
    He'll probably score quite a few since it's a 3 year war.

I'm willing to bet either he, Mouten or Ouhon will be temporarily promoted to Vice General at one point even.

“With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

What great moment when Shin took Ouki's glave and his boys cheer and cry at same time.It also cool that we found more about one the 6GGs and is interesting that Ousen is compared to him.
    Favourite OP charcters: Dragon,Benn,Croc,Kuma,Aokiji,Fuji,Zoro,Kid,X Drake,Hawkins,Sanji,Daz Bones,Van Augur

Favourite Kingdom characters: Ouki,Moubu,Mouten,Duke Hyou,Kanki,Kyoukai,Renpa,Riboku,Houken,Karin,Ousen

Favourite One Punch man characters: Saitama,King,Metal Bat,Garou,Silver Fang,Zombieman,Watchdog Man,Atomic Samurai,Homeless Emperor

Favorite Beserk characters:Zodd,Void,Skull Knight,Guts,Grunbeld,Raksas,Locus,Irvine,Mozgus, Griffith/Femto,Ganishka

Other manga/anime favourite characters: Lupin 3rd,Daisuke Jigen,Goemon Ishikawa XIII,Kakashi Hatake,Shikamaru Nara,Jiraiya,Kenpachi Zaraki,Shunsui Kyoraku,Goku,Tien Shinhan,Alucard

Good chapter. I'm wondering what Ousen would ask for. In my opinion, it is linked to Shin. He maybe wants to use him as he wants.

Shin claim to take Riboku's head.

Last time he claim to take Keisha's head and...

The Seven Beast Gods
    1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman "Snow Emperor" Xue Nu
    100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai
    100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor

Maybe it was because of break but chapter felt awfully short.
    Anyway, so Ousen is pure strategical general just like Riboku.
    Interesting.
    Now if only we had been given any hint about what the strategy about which SHK was talking about(It is not about Gyou as Ousen obviously can't discard it so it is something else).
    Anyway nice to see Ouki's glaive.
    May it claim both Riboku's and Houken's heads in upcoming campaign .
    Newbies in HSU learning that their Captain's best friend is King :haha
    And is it just me or Kyoukai wasn't in the chapter?

^ Kyoukai reacted to seeing Ouki's glaive.

Good chapter. If Ousen was already as intelligent as the Q6 20 years ago, now he must be godly :eek
    Does this chapter mean Koushou was also Qin's chief of military affairs?

OUKI GREATNESS

"It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down."

I was waiting for the remaining 6ggs to get some spotlight. So this was great to see. Prediction for Koushou Strategy? Has to be 98 or 99.

And mad hype for Ousen. Strategically he was already a match for 6gg back in the day.

Also I love the exaggerated hype of the glave. The giant dude can barely hold onto it and the horse can feel the pressure of the glaive as well

What is Ousen's request?

I'm thinking he either wants to work with Shin or Ouhon.

I think it would be more interesting if it's something Kanki related.

Great moments in this chapter. The hype is too much.
    What about duke hyou's shield? he could put it on his horse, he hasn't to use it always, only in certain situations.

Shouldn't it say 499 in the title?

Anyway that's some hype for Ousen. One of tbe 6GG recognised his skill and that must've been around 20 years ago at least.

Hory shet @Crispinianus; his mouth looks just like your first pic that you posted

great chapter, so Koshou was basically the Qin six's head of military affairs huh? Another question answered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    What is Ousen's request?

I'm thinking he either wants to work with Shin or Ouhon.
    Probably to abandon his comrades if needed without fear of consequences

So now all we need is Shibasaku's hype

I did actually predict Koushou being a strategist. Also...if Koushou was the chief of military affairs then does that mean SHK could become a member of the Q6? I don't think Koushou was tbh. Probably more likely he worked closely with the chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    So now all we need is Shibasaku's hype

I did actually predict Koushou being a strategist. Also...if Koushou was the chief of military affairs then does that mean SHK could become a member of the Q6? I don't think Koushou was tbh. Probably more likely he worked closely with the chief.
    It's not that hard since the man showed up in a tower after all with no armor

Probably not since SHK would've been young and too inexperienced at the time imo. They probably didn't have a chief of military affairs officially because Koshou filled the role. He's like the Coalition Riboku while Hakuki was the Coalition SSK

Probably to abandon his comrades if needed without fear of consequences
    Seems trolling but at the same time is so realistic lol.

Ouki's soul.... It's overflowing! Overflowing!