Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 74
  1. #21
    Garden of Avalon Elux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    36,505
    Was Berserker always this powerful?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm really liking the OSTs in fate/stay night.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  2. #22
    Isn't this the first time you've seen him?


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

  3. #23
    Garden of Avalon Elux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    36,505
    I meant the class itself.

    or was this berserker that special?





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  4. #24
    This berserker is kinda special, yeah. Wait til you learn his identity


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

  5. #25
    Garden of Avalon Elux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    36,505
    Fate/Stay Night UBW takes place 10 years after Fate/Zero, right?

    Kiritsugu isn't as annoying now.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  6. #26
    Femto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    12,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Karaka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fate/Stay Night UBW takes place 10 years after Fate/Zero, right?

    Kiritsugu isn't as annoying now.
    Yeah.

    You do know Kiritsugu is dead? We only see flashbacks of him talking shit with Shirou and watching his lawn grow?

  7. #27
    Garden of Avalon Elux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    36,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Witcher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah.

    You do know Kiritsugu is dead? We only see flashbacks of him talking shit with Shirou and watching his lawn grow?
    I just finished episode 5.

    So yeah, I can't believe he died already.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  8. #28
    Femto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    12,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Karaka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just finished episode 5.

    So yeah, I can't believe he died already.
    It was mentioned in the first episode.

    - - - Updated - - -

    He died 3 or 5 years before the SN begins.

  9. #29
    Garden of Avalon Elux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    36,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Witcher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was mentioned in the first episode.

    - - - Updated - - -

    He died 3 or 5 years before the SN begins.


    I'm liking Fate/Stay Night way better than Fate/Zero. It's got better soundtracks too.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  10. #30
    Femto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    12,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Karaka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    I'm liking Fate/Stay Night way better than Fate/Zero. It's got better soundtracks too.


    Glad you like this one.

    Check out F/GO someday too.

  11. #31
    If you say you like Shirou more than Kiritsugu I will have Crispy spam F/GO lolis on your VMs


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

  12. #32
    Garden of Avalon Elux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    36,505
    Archer shot that Castor bitch down so hard.

    and Kojiro having sword skills on par with noble phantasm.

    I'm hyped for Saber releasing her Excalibur explosion again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Witcher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Glad you like this one.

    Check out F/GO someday too.
    What's F/GO?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you say you like Shirou more than Kiritsugu I will have Crispy spam F/GO lolis on your VMs
    Eh, Shirou is pretty annoying. Kiritsugu is a dick. Both sucks really.

    But at least Kiritsugu redeemed himself somewhat after grieving about the Holy Grail back at Fate/Zero tragedy.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  13. #33
    Femto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    12,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Karaka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Archer shot that Castor bitch down so hard.

    and Kojiro having sword skills on par with noble phantasm.

    I'm hyped for Saber releasing her Excalibur explosion again.

    What's F/GO?

    - - - Updated - - -


    Eh, Shirou is pretty annoying. Kiritsugu is a dick. Both sucks really.

    But at least Kiritsugu redeemed himself somewhat after grieving about the Holy Grail back at Fate/Zero tragedy.
    F/GO = Fate/Grand Order

    Check the thread we have here for it.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Karaka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Eh, Shirou is pretty annoying. Kiritsugu is a dick. Both sucks really.

    But at least Kiritsugu redeemed himself somewhat after grieving about the Holy Grail back at Fate/Zero tragedy.
    Kiritsugu GOAT you philistine


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

  15. #35
    Garden of Avalon Elux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    36,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Witcher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    F/GO = Fate/Grand Order

    Check the thread we have here for it.
    Isn't that a game or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kiritsugu GOAT you philistine
    salty plebs





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Karaka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Isn't that a game or something?

    salty plebs
    shit taste


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

  17. #37
    Femto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    12,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Karaka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Isn't that a game or something?
    Yeah.

    - - - Updated - - -

    We have known that Nightfall has shit taste for months.

    Dude loves SAO/Kirito.

  18. #38
    Garden of Avalon Elux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    36,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    shit taste
    Quote Originally Posted by Witcher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah.

    - - - Updated - - -

    We have known that Nightfall has shit taste for months.

    Dude loves SAO/Kirito.
    Isn't it for an android device or something?

    Both of ya plebs need to step down cuz ya'll trash.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  19. #39
    Femto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    12,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Karaka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Isn't it for an android device or something?

    Both of ya plebs need to step down cuz ya'll trash.
    It's a mobile game, yes.

    > Likes SAO/Kirito

    > Calls other people trash.

    I see how it is.

    Unfriending you in the facebook.

  20. #40
    Garden of Avalon Elux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    36,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Witcher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a mobile game, yes.

    > Likes SAO/Kirito

    > Calls other people trash.

    I see how it is.

    Unfriending you in the facebook.
    Does it work on iPhone?

    >inferiors like Void and yourself shouldn't judge my tastes





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •