Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So, was Gwen in the trailer? I don't remember.

"Don't count the days, make the days count"

Gwen isn't his love interest here, Michelle is.

Just checked to see if they were going to use Flash or Eddie. They went with Flash but.....

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So this is Avengers spiderman?

I don't really think that spiderman can really stand up as a main character, like the Hulk he seemed to be well suited to a side character role. I think they made the last spiderman to cool, but I think they've made this Spiderman too goofy they need to find the right middle ground. He just seems like a very superficial and shallow as a character, and if they tried to change that itd seem forced.
    As a guy who read the 1960-s Spiderman comics... I can tell you that Spiderman was kind of goofy at the start, then started to mature... He liked to experiment, try things out, have some fun from time to time like a normal teenager.

What you want to see is the spiderman from the later comics (which I haven't read yet, I have 25Gb of spiderman comics on my PC but no time T_T).

Honestly speaking though, I am a spidey fan, so maybe my opinion is a bit biased.
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

I know what youre getting at, but the spiderman in the Avengers was far too over the top even by spidermans standards

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know what youre getting at, but the spiderman in the Avengers was far too over the top even by spidermans standards
    Can't deny there's some truth to that... But I doubt they'd make him THAT over the top all the time, just makes no sense. It would be like trying to create a deadpool from spiderman, it just doesn't work.
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!