Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Spider-Man: Homecoming

thanks for the link to the entire movie

i rate it 4/10

Ya that looks amazing I can't wait to see tony in it.

So this is Avengers spiderman?

I don't really think that spiderman can really stand up as a main character, like the Hulk he seemed to be well suited to a side character role. I think they made the last spiderman to cool, but I think they've made this Spiderman too goofy they need to find the right middle ground. He just seems like a very superficial and shallow as a character, and if they tried to change that itd seem forced.

Wait, I thought this was going to be Blexican Spidey?

I agree with White, didn't really like this guy but he was serviceable as a side character.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

yep Andrew Garfield was a great Spider-Man, though to be frank I don't mind the new guy that much either

my problem lies more with the fact that they should leave a lot more space inbetween those Spider-Man reboots, as much as I like the character there's a point where I just start to feel saturated

for the most part each new Spidey director follows the Sam Raimi formula from the first Spider-Man trilogy, they're not that much different in structure

by the way @Great Potato; can you move this to the theater pretty please
    Last edited by Ozymandias; 12-09-2016 at 07:25 PM. Reason: typo

Getting tired of trailers that show everything. Did not like how his friend found out that he is Spidey, but I'm glad they kept the eyes that changes size with his reaction. Vulture as the main, and maybe the only villain? After Civil War does not feel good enough. Especially if Tony is teaming up with him.

Still looking forward to watching it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    for the most part each new Spidey director follows the Sam Raimi formula from the first Spider-Man trilogy, they're not that much different in structure
    Yeah. They should bring some change to that. I mean it's not like every spidey story is about getting the girl and saving the day. He went through alot of different shit in the comics and the old cartoon. Some good and some bad.

But I guess they don't want to take risks.

I may or may not watch this..

Main problem with this trailer is that Ironman seems a to a big part of this movie. He's going to bury Spiderman

Quote Originally Posted by Kangsta View Post
    Getting tired of trailers that show everything. Did not like how his friend found out that he is Spidey, but I'm glad they kept the eyes that changes size with his reaction. Vulture as the main, and maybe the only villain? After Civil War does not feel good enough. Especially if Tony is teaming up with him.
    Vulture is the main villain, but he's not the only villain. Tinkerer and Shocker are confirmed to be playing some role in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    Vulture is the main villain, but he's not the only villain. Tinkerer and Shocker are confirmed to be playing some role in this.
    Now we're talking.

I'm big time looking forward to this one.

there will ever be only one live spider man who can live up to my expectations

this guy

So how old is Peter going to be here?

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    So how old is Peter going to be here?
    from an interview I got the director said Peter is 15 here

Oh for the love of.... will movie-Spidey ever get out of high-school, or better, stay out?

Is there such a difference in the targeted demographic that we need to see Spidey in high-school in 2002, 2012 and now?
    I guess regarding the film-universe, Spidey will graduate in his third movie in like 2030, then the film-universe gets a reboot.

Or they really surprise us and give us "Spider-man: One more day", a 4h masterpiece in 2019. *runs away*

Well, it makes sense given the current timeframe of the MCU.

I do hope we see him grow in the coming years though.

Yes Spiderman. Yes. I like this new spiderman A LOT, maybe even more than ALex.

I loooooooooooove the Spiderman franchise

Toby will always be the greatest spiderman in my eyes. He was so charming in the first three movies. Let's see how Tom Holland does in this movie.

He's more age-appropiate to be in high school now

Thanks to Cake~