Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
    How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Review the song above

You know how this goes. Post a song, next user rates it and reviews it and posts his own song and so on and so forth.

I'll start with good old GnR.

*Hops in*

Don't cry is one of the more corny GN'R songs IMO. Doesn't means that it doesn't works though, I felt the power of the song every time after relationship break-ups. It's not a masterpiece, but it's better than a lot of the shit I hear. Also: GN'R bias, lol. 7.5/10

Last edited by Doc Q; 06-11-2012 at 02:17 PM.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

^Lol, I didn't want to start off with the better songs. Don't Cry is still pretty good though.

As for you song, I love the clean rhythm. And of course, the amazing bass that sits back and supports the whole song. Love the vocals and the guitar as well. There's nothing to hate in that song. 7/10

Would if I could, but I cant so I aint.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Sorry, one of my off days.

Adviser
    ^ 8.5/10.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Add a small sentence or two explaining why you think the song's good or bad.

As for your song, 7/10

The song in itself is good. but it takes way too long for a song of its size to start feeling 'full' for me. And that's where it lost major points. Had it not been for that, it'd probably be an 8.

6/10

For its genre it's good, but I really don't like the genre at all. Probably the best IM song i've heard so far(havent listened to many) because it's softer(the harder stuff just turns me off)

Adviser
    ^ Nice beat overall. 7/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Gad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As for your song, 7/10

The song in itself is good. but it takes way too long for a song of its size to start feeling 'full' for me. And that's where it lost major points. Had it not been for that, it'd probably be an 8.
    See this is why I don't really like to comment much on music because I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. Size? Full? I thought it was fantastic from start to finish and would give it a 10/10 easily. It is considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest villain song ever made.

Adviser
    Oh and the song

A classic Jackson song, my favourite alongside Dirty Diana, 7.5/10

The song below is probably my favourite by Wiz Khalifa, great beat, more about lyrics too.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    ^ Nice beat overall. 7/10.

See this is why I don't really like to comment much on music because I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. Size? Full? I thought it was fantastic from start to finish and would give it a 10/10 easily. It is considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest villain song ever made.
    lol, sorry. Was speaking from a different point of view. By full, I meant the lower octaves were a little missing.

^The lyrics are certainly far from good to me. This is why I gave up on rap. The lyrics are no longer good. The music is repetitive. The Keys at the start added a new dimension, which was a good thing. But that didn't last long. 4/10

Last edited by The Gaddess; 06-12-2012 at 07:57 PM.

I ain't Avalon Millennium Creed's Avatar
    9.5/10

I knew I'd like it as soon as I heard the instrumentals in the song. I also like the story it tells & the chorus as well. Good workout music no doubt.

Feel like I've heard it before though.

We can post anime & J-Pop songs as well too right? I really, REALLY like this opening for One Piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    why is this even a thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    One question.

If you think posting on an anime forum at the age of 28 is pathetic then why are you making an Ask Me Anything thread at the age of 28 on an anime forum?

It's okay, the vocals aren't my favorite
    6/10

9/10

I love the concept of the song. Doesn't help that it's catchy.

One question.

If you think posting on an anime forum at the age of 28 is pathetic then why are you making an Ask Me Anything thread at the age of 28 on an anime forum?

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Nice. I like the lyrics. I'm not a fan of vocals that sound like that, but I'll try not to let that cloud my rating. The singing is clear, it's bright, and I like the music goes well with everything. It's, for lack of a better word, smooth. 7.5/10

EDIT: Ninja'd by SM. The vocal's are OK. Not too good, but they are far from special. I'm crazy for songs with good implementation of the keys. It's not special in this song, like I'd prefer, but it's still good. It has an electronic tinge to it that removes the natural feel you should get from music though. It's not much, but it still gets me. 6/10

Last edited by The Gaddess; 06-12-2012 at 08:09 PM.

8/10 i like the song, beatles are awesome

Let's quote the post next time, okay guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Gad View Post
    Nice. I like the lyrics. I'm not a fan of vocals that sound like that, but I'll try not to let that cloud my rating. The singing is clear, it's bright, and I like the music goes well with everything. It's, for lack of a better word, smooth. 7.5/10

EDIT: Ninja'd by SM. The vocal's are OK. Not too good, but they are far from special. I'm crazy for songs with good implementation of the keys. It's not special in this song, like I'd prefer, but it's still good. It has an electronic tinge to it that removes the natural feel you should get from music though. It's not much, but it still gets me. 6/10

This is a timeless classic. Very smooth rhythm throughout the song. Problem is the somewhat lack of lyrics besides "Let It Be". <__<

8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    8/10 i like the song, beatles are awesome

Video is disturbing. At least in the beginning. I like the instrumental. Sounds like something out of a horror movie.

7.5/10

One question.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

I love that song. That's how rock should be. Unfortunately, it isn't. >_>

8/10. Nice song.

Posting Metal cause fags here think it's bad. Listen to some real metal. And the lyrics. God Bless Dio.

tell u the truth i clicked the illusion song and went to its page, and one of the links on the right was that vampire song

But weirdly I like it