View Poll Results: Snorlax vs. Sceptile

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Snorlax

    15 71.43%
  • Sceptile

    6 28.57%
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1

    R2M7: Snorlax vs. Sceptile

    Vote above for your favourite

  2. #2
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    40,778
    Both are ehhh, voted snorlax but I'm already regretting.

  3. #3
    I like Sceptile, but Snorlax is seriously one of my all time favorites.

  4. #4
    I like Snorlax, but I dont like him enough to forget my grudge

    Having said that I have always disliked Sceptile even in gen 3, hes a very bang average pokemon in both design and character.

    Having said that, I will vote Snorlax though simply because I see him as someone who will be easier to vote out in later rounds over Sceptile, who looks like one of the favourites to win

  5. #5
    yeah snorlax is winning this tourney

  6. #6
    Thats what you think, but looks like I was wrong in this thread

    Where did all the sceptile cucks from the last round go

  7. #7
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex D Boss View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thats what you think, but looks like I was wrong in this thread

    Where did all the sceptile cucks from the last round go
    I voted Sceptile last round. He's no Snorlax though. Snorlax has some kind of universally recognized swagger, he's a true boss. I've never heard of anyone who dislikes Snorlax

  8. #8
    I thought at least some people would prefer Sceptile because of how much they posted his mega form, and because he seems to explode more things. I thought itd be much closer than this, since Kingler got a better showing than this against him. I may not be able to get him out after all

  9. #9
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex D Boss View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought at least some people would prefer Sceptile because of how much they posted his mega form, and because he seems to explode more things. I thought itd be much closer than this, since Kingler got a better showing than this against him. I may not be able to get him out after all
    I think Koffing or Tyranitar could do the job.

  10. #10
    Sceptile.

  11. #11
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Both are ehhh, voted snorlax but I'm already regretting.
    You shouldn't regret rooting for the future tourney champion

  12. #12
    It's simple.. Snorlax

  13. #13
    Snorlax advances

  14. #14
    Fοrum-Owner Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Right There.
    Posts
    3,198
    omg why is Snorlax winning
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rob always has the last word. In fact, I'd argue that Rob > God.

    At least Rob wouldn't give us the appendix and call it an intelligent design.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    omg why is Snorlax winning
    because Snorlax is a superior pokemon in every single way, young traitor

  16. #16
    Fοrum-Owner Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Right There.
    Posts
    3,198
    I'll lick your butthole if you say some dumb shit like that again
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rob always has the last word. In fact, I'd argue that Rob > God.

    At least Rob wouldn't give us the appendix and call it an intelligent design.

  17. #17
    I put the milk in first Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,882
    Tyranitar and Snorlax finals

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •