View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    1 9.09%
  • 2/5

    0 0%
  • 3/5

    1 9.09%
  • 4/5

    6 54.55%
  • 5/5

    3 27.27%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People acting like it's confirmed

    I'll eat my words if Takumi or Megumi are the last ones standing in the gauntlet but we all know that ain't the case.

    - - - Updated - - -

    What's this supposed to mean?
    As long as they beat one each, they'll be above Kurokiba and Alice.

  2. #42
    No Shave November Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    49,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As long as they beat one each, they'll be above Kurokiba and Alice.
    That's if they beat the incumbent members, like Nene or Saito. The new members like the hat duo or Eizan don't mean much, well we'll see about the hat duo's hype though.



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  3. #43
    Void is in hard denial here.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's if they beat the incumbent members, like Nene or Saito. The new members like the hat duo or Eizan don't mean much, well we'll see about the hat duo's hype though.
    Anyone would do fine because like you say feats>everything else.

  5. #45
    No Shave November Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    49,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone would do fine because like you say feats>everything else.
    True, but quality feats > beating a scrub like Eizan

    - - - Updated - - -

    And I don't wanna hear that from you, who wanks and twists his way out of everything



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True, but quality feats > beating a scrub like Eizan

    - - - Updated - - -

    And I don't wanna hear that from you, who wanks and twists his way out of everything
    What feats do they have that put them above Eizan?

    They were reasonable.
    Me saying that Mimasaka could possibly copy Hayama and Kurokiba to some extent isn't really wanking.

  7. #47
    No Shave November Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    49,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What feats do they have that put them above Eizan?

    They were reasonable.
    Me saying that Mimasaka could possibly copy Hayama and Kurokiba to some extent isn't really wanking.
    That's what I'm saying, they gotta show it first, not tell. Best way to show it is beating someone above Eizan and if the duo don't get Hayama-esque hype, then a Nene/Saito

    I wasn't talking to you for that one, I was addressing the Takumi wanker up there.



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True, but quality feats > beating a scrub like Eizan

    - - - Updated - - -

    And I don't wanna hear that from you, who wanks and twists his way out of everything
    Quality feats? Kurokiba barely beat one of the 2nd years in his own specialty, stating that the match could have gone either way.

    That same group of 2nd years then got stomped to hype up the 3rd years, who in turn got stomped to hype up Hayama. Those 2 other new Elite 10 were in the same group and would clearly be a good few levels above those 3rd years.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's what I'm saying, they gotta show it first, not tell. Best way to show it is beating someone above Eizan and if the duo don't get Hayama-esque hype, then a Nene/Saito

    I wasn't talking to you for that one, I was addressing the Takumi wanker up there.
    Oh I meant Kurokiba and Alice.

    Alright.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh woops read it wrong.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Basically what GP said, they wouldn't really need to beat someone above Eizan to be above Kurokiba and Alice.

  10. #50
    No Shave November Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    49,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh I meant Kurokiba and Alice.

    Alright.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh woops read it wrong.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Basically what GP said, they wouldn't really need to beat someone above Eizan to be above Kurokiba and Alice.
    Wait what? Where we going this convo now?

    Show, not tell.

    I'm still adamant on Eizan not being worth his position in regards to chef abilities btw.



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wait what? Where we going this convo now?

    Show, not tell.

    I'm still adamant on Eizan not being worth his position in regards to chef abilities btw.
    Aren't you saying for Takumi and Megumi to be above Kurokiba and Alice they'll need to beat the duo since Eizan is the weakest of the Elite Ten if the duo were the ones to beat them?

    Also if the duo were the ones to beat them and depending on their position and hype the higher up the ladder Takumi and Megumi would have to beat right?
    Last edited by Albion; 12-03-2016 at 09:00 PM.

  12. #52
    No Shave November Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    49,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aren't you saying for Takumi and Megumi to be above Kurokiba and Alice they'll need to beat the duo since Eizan is the weakest of the Elite Ten if the duo were the ones to beat them?

    Also if the duo were the ones to beat them and depending on their position and hype the higher up the ladder Takumi and Megumi would have to beat right?
    No because they're not concretely above Eizan as of yet and we don't know their positions. So until their positions and hype are confirmed, it's best for me to see Takumi/Megumi beat an already established member to say they're better than Kurokiba/Alice. Sorry for the confusion. But what did you mean by "I meant Alice and Kurokiba" and "woops"?

    You mean Takumi and Megumi here? If the hat duo get Hayama-esque hype and feats and get beaten by Takumi/Megumi then I'd give them the BoD over Alice/Kurokiba. Finishing blow if it was the hat duo that beat Alice/Kurokiba in the first place



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No because they're not concretely above Eizan as of yet and we don't know their positions. So until their positions and hype are confirmed, it's best for me to see Takumi/Megumi beat an already established member to say they're better than Kurokiba/Alice. Sorry for the confusion. But what did you mean by "I meant Alice and Kurokiba" and "woops"?

    You mean Takumi and Megumi here? If the hat duo get Hayama-esque hype and feats and get beaten by Takumi/Megumi then I'd give them the BoD over Alice/Kurokiba. Finishing blow if it was the hat duo that beat Alice/Kurokiba in the first place
    Yeah I get what you are saying.
    When you talked about feats above Eizan, I meant what feats did Kurokiba and Alice have above Eizan but realized you were talking about the hat duo. Nah I kinda started the confusion.

    No I meant the hat duo there.
    But I wonder what would happen if Eizan did beat Kurokiba or Alice?

  14. #54
    No Shave November Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    49,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I get what you are saying.
    When you talked about feats above Eizan, I meant what feats did Kurokiba and Alice have above Eizan but realized you were talking about the hat duo. Nah I kinda started the confusion.

    No I meant the hat duo there.
    But I wonder what would happen if Eizan did beat Kurokiba or Alice?


    THEN IT'S GG



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  15. #55
    They're going to train on a train

    But seriously, I called all this stuff to the last man standing to Azami bending over for jouichiro. The latter was the only way the rebels had a chance of Azami accepting their pleas which was kind of predictable, and lackluster considering Azami's ruthless and icy persona, which since he appeared was shattered within a single panel because of his feelings to jouichiro. I didn't like it personally.

    Also I'm indifferent to Megumi and Takumi getting a boost compared to noted other characters. On one hand, Takumi needs some redemption considering what his original role was, and how underwhelming he has been since he lost to Mimisaka. His fall from grace, and relegation to the side group of characters has been pretty pitiful however on the other hand I don't think this was the way to do address the issue. He should have slowly won shokugekis/tournament over some arcs to slowly build him up his lost credibility as a rival of souma's. This scenario reeks of an out of no where power-up where realistically even if he trained with jouichiro for a small period of time it wouldn't put him no where near the opponents he's going to be facing, yet we all know he's going to at least win one match. I think the whole scenario is contrived, and being forced on the reader to accept when it's obnoxious. The same applies for Megumi apart from she doesn't need redeeming.

    In regards to Kurokiba and Alice, yes they got the shaft which I'm disappointed about but I'm confident they'll come back just as strong as the others because a) this is shonen b) the mangaka has done a bad job with power rankings recently and will again in the not so soon future with this team battle. Sad really.

  16. #56
    meru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    forest o.o
    Posts
    1,360
    Finally start of background story soma's dad .________.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by meru View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Finally start of background story soma's dad .________.
    Aren't you happy Meru-chan?

  18. #58
    meru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    forest o.o
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aren't you happy Meru-chan?
    you can't imagine how much ;D

  19. #59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •