Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

One Piece Chapter 848 Discussion Thread

okay this red theme going on is cool as fuck.

I'm still wishing Pudding to be evil/sociopath, but it seems she plans to leave the WCI.

Legit can't say how this all plays out.

Set up chapter, nothing much happened.

.......is there a possibility that Pudding revealed her cards when she whispered to Luffy before she said good bye?

maybe she's not evil evil, but psychopathic evil? there's a chance she might be screwed enough in the head that she told luffy and nami she wants to kill big mom. not for Sanji of course, but because her wedding isn't what she wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm still wishing Pudding to be evil/sociopath, but it seems she plans to leave the WCI.

Legit can't say how this all plays out.

Leaving WCI

Then why would Luffy and Nami give such emotional look.It seems :Zeff has been already kill due to this marriage which pudding felt its her fault thats why she is going to do suicide

-Brook was beastly able to soul steal by scream and getting ready fight those 2 strong dude who might Smoothe personal guards

-Zeus face when Big mam got angry

Quote Originally Posted by Fist of Destruction View Post
    Leaving WCI

Then why would Luffy and Nami give such emotional look.It seems :Zeff has been already kill due to this marriage which pudding felt its her fault thats why she is going to do suicide

-Brook was beastly able to soul steal by scream and getting ready fight those 2 strong dude who might Smoothe personal guards

-Zeus face when Big mam got angry
    That's just what I thought since she remembered Lola's words.

Could be since if she escapes the marriage BM might/will kill them (Luffy & Nami), iirc BM promised Sanji that she lets them go only if the marriage happens.

I loved Brook being of use. The panel where he goes "Don't you know what they call me in the industry .. I'm the soul King" (or something like that) was great. Hope to see more of it next week.

Zeff getting killed would be good but seems like it will be very dark for this manga.

Pudding overlooked the balcony earlier in the chapter. I thought the implication was that she would kill herself

Yeah, I was thinking that she was going to off herself too. Pretty dark for this manga and kind of an eh move for a character that we barely know but hey, it could shake things up. Depends on several factors, though.

GOD NO PUDDING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON"T DO IT!

Even if she tries to suicide I feel like Sanji would save her with sky walk.

I want to see the last sweet commander.

I'm thinking suicide but it seems too dark for shonen.

Would not be the first time someone tries suicide in OP.

People attempting suicide is a common trope in Shonen Manga to push the drama level higher, but people actually pulling it off is rare.

I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

Hiluluk did.

.................the shit Oda.

Brook was awesome. So was Pedro. Definitely seems the real deal blitzing a bunch of Yonkou subordinates. And Oda keeps doing good job not disrespecting the fodder soldiers.

Please, please, PLEASE, be a psychopath Pudding. We don't actually see give a reaction to her memories of Lola and she was plainly whispering in front of her brother. So obvious it would be really poor writing for her bro and family to not question why she is whispering to them. He could be that dumb but that'd be disappointing. Suicide seems likely tho but then why tell them?

Smoothie can't get past a door...

Fucking Oda.

Quote Originally Posted by Oannes View Post
    Smoothie can't get past a door...

Fucking Oda.
    Jack > Smoothie confirmed?