• 3/5

5 26.32%
  • 4/5

3 15.79%
  • 5/5

11 57.89%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

One Piece Chapter 847 Discussion Thread

So it was not that BM dislikes the word "Giant".

This makes it obvious that Lola was supposed to marry a giant, and via that BM would have gotten an army of giants.

My moneys are with Elbaf royalty.

this chapter tho

love seeing how much the straw hats have really developed and matured as a crew, with both chopper and brook playing some pretty crucial roles independently

and guessing the political arrangement lola messed up really did involve some elbaf royalty
    JAPANESE DENIM

This was an extremely good chapter even though it lacked action. Also if it wasn't clear by now WB>Than the other Yonko's.

Oooh I wonder who Lola was meant to marry, the lack of giants was interesting. If the Elbaf giants are powerful enough to help Big Mom defeat all the Yonkos though, that would make Usopp's goal of visiting Elbaf pretty cool.

Whitebeard > Kaido and Shanks confirmed once again lmao.

Ahhhh how much I loved this chapter

Also has anyone noticed how easy is for nami to make friends? Like deep friends? That mink dog, lola, hatchi... Like she puts a lot in the shoes of others.

I also think that the Germa are in danger, like if Big Mom wanted she would put all of them in the book and just have sanji rule.

Brook and Chopper being relevant? nice, about time.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Man, that Lola reveal was a nice twist. For the longest time people thought it would be a convenient get out of jail free against Big Mom, and now it's put them into even more of a bind with her wanting to squeeze Nami for answers.

Luffy and co will probably use those creatures to fight against BM's forces.I am little bit tired of so much plot armor.Next we gonna have Roger's ghost on Raftel helping Luffy against BB.
    Favourite OP charcters: Dragon,Benn,Croc,Kuma,Aokiji,Fuji,Zoro,Kid,X Drake,Hawkins,Sanji,Daz Bones,Van Augur

Favourite Kingdom characters: Ouki,Moubu,Mouten,Duke Hyou,Kanki,Kyoukai,Renpa,Riboku,Houken,Karin,Ousen

Favourite One Punch man characters: Saitama,King,Metal Bat,Garou,Silver Fang,Zombieman,Watchdog Man,Atomic Samurai,Homeless Emperor

Favorite Beserk characters:Zodd,Void,Skull Knight,Guts,Grunbeld,Raksas,Locus,Irvine,Mozgus, Griffith/Femto,Ganishka

Other manga/anime favourite characters: Lupin 3rd,Daisuke Jigen,Goemon Ishikawa XIII,Kakashi Hatake,Shikamaru Nara,Jiraiya,Kenpachi Zaraki,Shunsui Kyoraku,Goku,Tien Shinhan,Alucard,Zi Yu,SiWang YenShen,Xuan Feng,Tian Kui,Zhen Chan.

Getting really excited now. Wonder why she got pissed about the mention of giants. Is Elbaf really that strong?

Quote Originally Posted by Extravlad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whitebeard > Kaido and Shanks confirmed once again lmao.

It's a fact.
    Last edited by Ink Spot; 11-24-2016 at 01:57 PM.

Man Big Mom is going to suffer such a humiliation with the box.She'll go crazy

Luffy was kind of annoying this chapter tbh. Should be nice to see Brook get some decent focus for a bit though.

Nice setup chapter.

Also starting next week,OP will officially go into it's 20th year of serialization.Time to bury more series

SJ will never let OP end. In 20 more years we'll still be waiting for Shanks to show back up and wondering what happened to the Revos on Baltigo

- - - Updated - - -

Every ongoing series I read will never get finished. OP, HxH, DGM and Berserk are screwing me. Kinda depressing to know they'll never receive any closure

Formerly Big Mom Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
    Great chapter again. Lots of nice set-ups and cool info dumps. Loved how Big Mom reacted the exact opposite of how a lot of people thought she would react to the Lola vivre card and now the straw hats are in even more trouble with her.

Big man can kill Luffy instanly without even being near him damn

Big man character is really interesting

Love the focus on Chopper and Brook

Monet might be alive after all

Old Man >Kaido/Shanks/Big man it seems

Decent chapter. However this chapter really does point out a flaw on Oda's writing when it comes to Luffy. In Luffy's situation I think any other writer would have Luffy be cautionary but instead Oda takes advantage of the fact that Luffy is the main character that can't be killed so he has Luffy call out Big Mum to fight her one on one instead.

It's just really stupid to write stuff like that especially when you consider that character's past losses. It's like Luffy never grows mentally.
    Last edited by Marcelle; 11-24-2016 at 09:11 PM.

The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    But Luffy WILL become THE PIRATE KING. It's a huge spoiler, I know.