Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    white BTFO of his own tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Alex D Boss
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I mean do we really need your involvement.

You just post matches and they're over after some arbitrary time. Anybody can do it.

I'll take over.
    Wait Patiently, its a few days. Youre lucky ive been a this active in the first place. I came up with the idea, I made this tournament, and I want to see this tournament through to the end.

@Great Potato; @DoflaMihawk;

If Ultra tries this, can you trash the threads please? Like I said my absense wont even be for more than a week

Quote Originally Posted by Alex D Boss View Post
    Wait Patiently, its a few days. Youre lucky ive been a this active in the first place. I came up with the idea, I made this tournament, and I want to see this tournament through to the end.

@Great Potato; @DoflaMihawk;

If Ultra tries this, can you trash the threads please? Like I said my absense wont even be for more than a week
    The threads are already up.

Why does it matter who posts the match? You still get credit for the tourney. But you're not necessary now that the bracket is up.

Just let it proceed. It's selfish of you to make everyone else wait just because you want to be here to fix the matches.

@Great Potato;

Don't listen to his pleas, you and I both know he has a penchant for corruption, and basically ends matches when he's satisfied with the outcome. That's the only reason he wants to post the matches himself!

its too late white, we've already continued without u. have a nice vacation

Yeah youre all a bunch of ungrateful arseholes, it was literally a few days

have a nice vacay white as im sure you will

but ultra and tyler are right. you cant start a tournament and put it on hold before the climax because YOU'RE busy. it doesn't work like that.

Nothing stops this train, nothing.

Yeah youre all a bunch of ungrateful arseholes, it was literally a few days
    And in that time, the tournament will be over.

I guess you could say you going on Holiday is...fate

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'

You know what if even one of you had the courtesy that I would have shown you if you where the host, and asked me if it was okay to continue the tournament I probably would have said if you want to its fine.

Its the fact that you made a post on here basically stating you where going to take over from what I started, and you took relish and enjoyment from it and even said I hope hes 'mildy annoyed by this' because you wanted to trigger me and well done you triggered me. I told you out of respect I was leaving when I could have simply said nothing and watched all you get triggered tomorrow.

I made this tournament for your enjoyment as much as mine, and you repay me with sniggers. What youve done here isnt on at all, and at the end of the day I think this is the exact sort of response you wanted from me.

@DoflaMihawk;

How are you going to handle this, Dofla?

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    @DoflaMihawk;

If you're to be our next admin, YOU should handle this. Remember you will be replacing MC who did things like handle petty situations

I think our best course of action is to go forward

You know what if even one of you had the courtesy that I would have shown you if you where the host, and asked me if it was okay to continue the tournament I probably would have said if you want to its fine.

Its the fact that you made a post on here basically stating you where going to take over from what I started, and you took relish and enjoyment from it and even said I hope hes 'mildy annoyed by this' because you wanted to trigger me and well done you triggered me. I told you out of respect I was leaving when I could have simply said nothing and watched all you get triggered tomorrow.

I made this tournament for your enjoyment as much as mine, and you repay me with sniggers. What youve done here isnt on at all, and at the end of the day I think this is the exact sort of response you wanted from me.
    I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting you to post your own parallel batch of matches and claim legitimacy. Then we could argue about the different poll results.

But I guess it wasn't hard to fuck your shit up

- - - Updated - - -

@DoflaMihawk;

I have an idea, we make a popularity match on who gets to post the popularity matches (Me, or wait until White comes back)

The main thing is that White never went through the proper steps to make his tournament official, so it's not really a staff sanctioned event with regulatory oversight.

Its fine, you can carry it on its clearly how people want to play this. I actually wanted to take a break from the site for a while anyway so this works out fine.

I'll take care of things White don't worry

King of Explodo-Kills DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    @DoflaMihawk;

What Poopy said.

I have faith in you, future Admin.

Round 3 is complete! Here are the remaining contenders:

Mewtwo
    Arcanine
    Gengar
    Snorlax
    Alakazam
    Entei
    Tyranitar
    Scyther

I'll be posting all 4 matches at once for round 4, the polls will be up for 2 days this time though.

Alright Im back, my break in Amsterdam was good. It looks like the quarters have ended. Here are your semi finalists:

Mewtwo
    Gengar
    Alakazam
    Tyranitar

It looks like their was trouble deciding who advanced in the Gengar Snorlax match up. Im not sure what happened, but my understanding is the poll ended with Gengar as the winner and Snorlax gained a majority after the match ended.

Anyway all matches will be posted at once, matches will go for 2 days, and if its close enough (by a three vote margin when I check the thread) I can give you an extension for 12 hours

u-ultra BTFO?

poll ended with a tie, not a loss for snorlax