Pick A Sports Team

If you could join and play for any sport team out there what would it be?

Id personally love to play for Liverpool, its still a big club after all these years and we're on the verge of taking the premier league by storm with the team and manager we've assembled.

After that, if I was good enough Id probably want to play go abroad and play for a side like Barcelona, who play the best and the most attractive football in the world.

Plus between them and Madrid, theyre a catalunyan club. Madrid is as evil as they come, and was only made great because it was the favoured sport of spanish dictators and was built up by dictator Francos money.

I'd love to play FS for the Denver No Fly Zone

F-1 driver for Mercedes

Quote Originally Posted by Alex D Boss View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the best and the most attractive football in the world.
    STAY WOKE
    Because of you

families can get their child the cancer treatment need without worrying about how to pay for it. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food. They can provide free housing to families, so kids aren't stuck in a hospital room while receiving the best cancer care.

DONATE HERE
    https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/...4262&pID=24671
    -------------------------
    I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ST. JUDE CHILDRENS RESEARCH HOSPITAL

More life to the Boss Alex D. Boss's Avatar
    Chelsea.

the only team sport I followed a lot is football, nowadays I only tune in for the world cup

so I guess I'll go for national teams rather than clubs

I'd go for Brazil's national team, the current generation isn't too impressive considering their over-reliance on Neymar, but I've always been a fan of that country's football, especially in their heydays

> Over reliance on Neymar

Wut

Its terrifying how good the current Brazil squad looks, theyre my favourites for the World Cup

you watched a different world cup than I did, when you look at the stats it's obvious Neymur carried that on his back

what did you find so impressive about that team apart from Neymar in 2014?

The current Brazils squad is nothing like the one two years ago. Theyve got the best strike force in the world in Neymar, Coutinho, and Gabriel Jesus and in defence theyve got the second best defensive midfielder in the world, and they trashed Argentina 3-0 like last month

Quote Originally Posted by Alex D Boss View Post
    The current Brazils squad is nothing like the one two years ago. Theyve got the best strike force in the world in Neymar, Coutinho, and Gabriel Jesus and in defence theyve got the second best defensive midfielder in the world, and they trashed Argentina 3-0 like last month
    ok but if it wasn't obvious enough, I'm specifically talking about the team as it appeared two years ago

like I said, I tune in only when the world cup is on, so I'll calibrate my opinion on them based on their showing in the next world cup, good to hear they're back on track tho

The 2014 one still had good players, but they where all under achievers really. Back then Oscar and Willian has so much hype

German National Team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    Rob always has the last word. In fact, I'd argue that Rob > God.

At least Rob wouldn't give us the appendix and call it an intelligent design.