0 0%
  • 8/10

1 4.17%
  • 9/10

8 33.33%
  • 10/10

15 62.50%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The biggest disappointment for me is that if Zhao does get finished here, which I feel like that has to happen if Qin realistically wants to take over China, we will never get that Houken vs Moubu for strongest of China bout. Even a brief skirmish would have been amazing.

Omg the hype
    Finally Ousen's time to shine.

King of Explodo-Kills DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by convict View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The biggest disappointment for me is that if Zhao does get finished here, which I feel like that has to happen if Qin realistically wants to take over China, we will never get that Houken vs Moubu for strongest of China bout. Even a brief skirmish would have been amazing.
    Or Zhao could fall but Riboku and Houken switch to another state.

Quote Originally Posted by convict View Post
    You do know that if they meet, Moubu has to lose right?

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

I'm the only one missing one of Yotanwa's prominent soldiers? There were 3 of them, right?!

Whose front do you guys peg to lose this arc: Kanki, Yotanwa, Ousen, or the new gen?
    Quote Originally Posted by FerreiraDaSilva View Post
    I'm the only one missing one of Yotanwa's prominent soldiers? There were 3 of them, right?!
    Shunmen? Yeah, he's not here but I guess it's because he's not as close to Shin as the other two.

I see. Well, hope we see him throughout the arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Whose front do you guys peg to lose this arc: Kanki, Yotanwa, Ousen, or the new gen?
    I assumed Kanki would be leading the army that attacks Gyou with the new gen.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    I assumed Kanki would be leading the army that attacks Gyou with the new gen.
    He could or someone else could but I assume they're a good enough force to be considered their own entity here.

He could or someone else could but I assume they're a good enough force to be considered their own entity here.
    Shin and Ouhon would be butting heads the whole time about who the real leader is if there was no General there.

Shin and Ouhon would be butting heads the whole time about who the real leader is if there was no General there.
    Mouten the mediator

I also assumed the general in charge there has their own objective, like the new gen are in charge of capturing the city itself and the CiC supervises that but they'd have to use their units to deal with reinforcements or what not.

Mouten the mediator

I also assumed the general in charge there has their own objective, like the new gen are in charge of capturing the city itself and the CiC supervises that but they'd have to use their units to deal with reinforcements or what not.
    Mouten secretly the real leader

So you agree there will be a general in charge?

Holy fuck this chapter was hype, one of the best i've seen in a while

So we got Yotwana for well, whatever she's good at, Kanki for unpredictability and Ousen for absolute defence.

This war is going to be lit

2 weeks break tho

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck i can't wait to see how Riboku reacts to all these heavy weights

How did I miss this thread but fucking finally an arc where Ousen is in command I've been waiting for this for so long.

Also looking forward to see what Yotanwa can do as well not as much Ousen but she should get some good feats as well.

Mouten secretly the real leader

So you agree there will be a general in charge?
    Just like in Sanyou

Well yeah, other wise they'd be headless chickens in Riboku's coop

@say-and-sing;
    You're underselling. "Promising" was in Bayou, since then, Shin has taken out high class guys, costing Renpa/GHM their victory - at least the first outcome should be known to Riboku.
    If those three are supposed to be the south force, why have them appear here? SHK could have told them of the plan in secrecy and then act like he stations them on the Chu/Wei border. Not perfect, but as you say, once the western attack takes place, Riboku will have his hands full. Them traveling through all of Wei would still be unthinkable.
    Now they are part of the attack, if they go "missing", Riboku will have to start wondering whether they try to encircle him/go for another spot.
    Also, those three (four with Kyoukai) need a huge upgrade in troops, 15.000-20.000 to travel a long distance, take out elites, take the city and then HOLD this city seems like a stretch. Especially since it is their only foothold.
    Or it's just a fake and SHK personally goes to Gyou
    True SHK could have hidden IUs in some other state borders .
    Maybe he is counting on the fact that even if Riboku found out that those 3 IU are missing he won't have time to do anything to do about it.
    By that time Riboku will be already on western battlefield. When Riboku won't see HSU there he will probably assume that HSU is lying somewhere to ambush him. That is HSU's specialty. Taking General's head, I mean.
    IMO it would take him atleast day or two to come to conclusion that HSU is outright not at the western battlefield.
    By that time IUs should have reached to Gyou to siege it. Riboku can't control battlefield miles away from him after all.
    So all Qin needs to do is keep Riboku occupied. Gyou will fall.
    And if Riboku leaves western battlefield for Gyou, Ousen,Kanki and Yontanwa will crush Zhao forces there and advance into Zhao for standard invasion.
    Riboku would be in lose-lose situation there no matter what he does.
    And on different note I don't think Gyou would be too heavily fortified. They are not expecting any attack after all.

Yotanwa and Bajio can't wait for this arc.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    True SHK could have hidden IUs in some other state borders .
    Maybe he is counting on the fact that even if Riboku found out that those 3 IU are missing he won't have time to do anything to do about it.
    This is what could bite SHK in his ass. Also I don't see new gen reaching Gyou in under a week - or is my spacing off?

Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    And on different note I don't think Gyou would be too heavily fortified. They are not expecting any attack after all.
    It's a huge city two days away from Zhao capital. Whoever gets it has a blade at Zhao's neck and it's the warring states, for example, Renpa fought FD so attacks from the south were a given. It could be different if it was situated like Sai, behind two enormous walls/passes, but then it would really speak against poor Zhao if everyone/Wei could circumvent them.

IF new gen is going there, I hope Mouten/Ouhon will sneaksy-tricksy their way in, to use it's fortifications against arriving Zhao troops.

Being close to the capital didn't really guarantee that it's heavily fortified. Sai is an example

However, with no defensive point like Kankoku Pass, and the fame of it being a big city, then it should be fortified

Yeah, apparently Sai was a spit compared to Gyou.

- - - Updated - - -

No large city can be unfortified in the warring states era.