View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/10

    0 0%
  • 2/10

    0 0%
  • 3/10

    0 0%
  • 4/10

    0 0%
  • 5/10

    0 0%
  • 6/10

    0 0%
  • 7/10

    0 0%
  • 8/10

    1 4.17%
  • 9/10

    8 33.33%
  • 10/10

    15 62.50%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 76
  1. #21
    say-and-sing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    here tokay
    Posts
    2,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And with Riboku being Riboku will know where each and every GG of Qin is so he won't suspect that a fourth army of Qin made from only 5000 man commanders is coming to invade most important city.
    A problem I see as well. But...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On paper giving THE MOST IMPORTANT part to non General less experienced youth sounds moronic which is exactly why Riboku won"t anticipate it.
    ...Shin and Ouhon should have enough standing already for Riboku to keep an eye on them. Shin took out Fuuki/Rinko/Reiou/Keisha. Ryu fell to HSU. Ouhon defeated the god of spear. All in all, Tou (while sitting on his ass), Shin/Ouhon/vassal took down all of Wei. Riboku not caring what HSU/Ouhon unit do seems impausible.


  2. #22
    Bws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    1,089
    To bad we are on two week break.Hope that we will finally see the 3rd GH general on Zhaos side,becasue they are facing 3 GG lvl people and upcoming rookies who are soon to become generals.
    Favourite OP charcters: Dragon,Benn,Croc,Kuma,Aokiji,Fuji,Zoro,Kid,X Drake,Hawkins,Sanji,Daz Bones,Van Augur

    Favourite Kingdom characters: Ouki,Moubu,Mouten,Duke Hyou,Kanki,Kyoukai,Renpa,Riboku,Houken,Karin,Ousen

    Favourite One Punch man characters: Saitama,King,Metal Bat,Garou,Silver Fang,Zombieman,Watchdog Man,Atomic Samurai,Homeless Emperor

    Favorite Beserk characters:Zodd,Void,Skull Knight,Guts,Grunbeld,Raksas,Locus,Irvine,Mozgus, Griffith/Femto,Ganishka

    Other manga/anime favourite characters: Lupin 3rd,Daisuke Jigen,Goemon Ishikawa XIII,Kakashi Hatake,Shikamaru Nara,Jiraiya,Kenpachi Zaraki,Shunsui Kyoraku,Goku,Tien Shinhan,Alucard

  3. #23
    Cheif of Wisdom Amol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    190
    @say-and-sing;
    But Riboku is only human after all. He has lot other things to worry here than keeping tabs on promising commanders. When he will have 3 huge armies on his ass there is so much he can do.
    I don't think Riboku can predict that SHK will give most important job to kids. I mean he doesn't even know that Gyou is the real target. We as readers know that but how exactly Riboku is supposed to know that?
    He may have considered it a possibility and might have upgraded security as precaution but that's all.
    Riboku can't predict that an army will attack a city that is far away from main battle field when for his knowledge all GGs of Qins are accounted for.
    It is unprecedented to send an army in the heart of enemy territory without even a General let alone a GG. He won't find those independent units untill it is too late. Shin and Ouhon has good reputation i agree but not on par of a GG. Even on FD arc they still had a CiC in Tou. An entire battlefield has never been left to them until now.
    What other option does Hara/Qin even has here other than this anyway?

  4. #24
    I didn't really have any high expectations when it came to last few arcs (apart from State of Aai which was a bit underwhelming ) but now we are finally starting the unification arcs, now I do.

    There is no reason why this Gyou cannot be one of the top arcs, if not top of the series so far. So much amazing things in this war.

    Since this will be the arc that would make Shin, Ouhon and Mouten generals, added with three generals who are also going to shine in their respective ways, this most likely will be the longest arc so far. On top of that the newest HSU recruits would have their time to shine, seeing the likes of Mouten who hasn't been seen in combat for a while, Ousen's and Yotanwa army in detail etc

    I guess this is the arc that Ouhon and Ouson will finally meet either before, during or after. I predict he will probably be unmasked at the end. Also Ouhon will even further try to prove himself, now his father is supreme commander.

  5. #25
    say-and-sing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    here tokay
    Posts
    2,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But Riboku is only human after all. He has lot other things to worry here than keeping tabs on promising commanders. When he will have 3 huge armies on his ass there is so much he can do. I don't think Riboku can predict that SHK will give most important job to kids.
    You're underselling. "Promising" was in Bayou, since then, Shin has taken out high class guys, costing Renpa/GHM their victory - at least the first outcome should be known to Riboku.

    If those three are supposed to be the south force, why have them appear here? SHK could have told them of the plan in secrecy and then act like he stations them on the Chu/Wei border. Not perfect, but as you say, once the western attack takes place, Riboku will have his hands full. Them traveling through all of Wei would still be unthinkable.
    Now they are part of the attack, if they go "missing", Riboku will have to start wondering whether they try to encircle him/go for another spot.

    Also, those three (four with Kyoukai) need a huge upgrade in troops, 15.000-20.000 to travel a long distance, take out elites, take the city and then HOLD this city seems like a stretch. Especially since it is their only foothold.


    Or it's just a fake and SHK personally goes to Gyou


  6. #26
    PIERCE THE HEAVENS Bold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,872
    nice chapter.

    last time we had a great war we were getting 3 chapters a week. this is gonna be such a tease


    “With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

  7. #27
    Does this mean Ousen is now a Great General?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does this mean Ousen is now a Great General?
    He was announced as General Ousen.
    One Million Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    Four Hundred Thousand Years Ice Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Snow Emperor Xuenu
    One Hundred Thousand Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    Three Hundred Thousand Years Polar Ice Bear White
    One Hundred Thousand Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor



  9. #29
    I wonder what Ousen is planning.




    "Don't count the days, make the days count"

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder what Ousen is planning.
    He's planning to built some fortress around himself and put up some baits for a prediction battle against Riboku.

    That's Ousen style.
    One Million Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    Four Hundred Thousand Years Ice Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Snow Emperor Xuenu
    One Hundred Thousand Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    Three Hundred Thousand Years Polar Ice Bear White
    One Hundred Thousand Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor



  11. #31
    So in that case it's likely each of the 3 Generals will have less than 100k men, since 100k=Great General IIRC.

    I hope we see some interactions between Kanki/Ousen and Ouhon/Ousen.

  12. #32
    If they didn't say that kanki and yotanwa are commanding their respective armies I could see one of the two with their top commanders and some soldiers attacking gyou along with shin, ouhon and mouten. And this commander would send a big part of the army to mountains as faint along with two others GG. Maybe is still possible because with one big army I don't know how Qin is pretending that this is surprise attack on gyou.

  13. #33
    I knew it, saw it a mile away. Ousen is a long distance warfare god so it makes sense he's the Supreme Commander. Remember when he played both Ordo and Karin? Saw that backdoor a mile away.
    Yotanwa takes care of the logistics through the mountain range where she can quickly shuffle between generals. The river is not an option for logistics since since Zhao forces will be monitoring that end.
    Kanki leads the 3 brats to Gyou because Shouheikun has judged him to be unpredictable, a good match for Riboku on paper. However if we're to believe Riboku, he's read Kanki and knows his weakness. I agree that Kanki will either die or lose horribly this war.

    2 week break but who cares. Get hyped.

  14. #34
    火鳳燎原 Saki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Posts
    1,110
    > The newbie squad acting all nervous
    > calmed down by Sosui
    > followed by the badass posture of the veteran HSU members
    > SHK trolling the Kanki army
    > Naki's return
    > Yotanwa's glorious appearance
    > mountain tribe giants and females squads
    > Shin, Bajio and Tajifu reunion
    > Ousen's CiC

    This chapter was incredibly good!!

    Each army can contain 40 to 60k troops, times 3 and it becomes a 120-180k force. All led by great generals. Then there are minor generals such as Heki (probably Shoukaku aswell), specialized troops and then the new gen trio....It saddens me but Houken will definitely appear as this Qin army is overkill! Release the 3rd GH too!

    2 week break but I heard the chapters will return 10 december? So 3?

  15. #35
    This war has coalition war level potential. Can't wait

    Especially interested in how these 3 generals will interact

  16. #36
    The SSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN Hulk Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    45,165

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's planning to built some fortress around himself and put up some baits for a prediction battle against Riboku.

    That's Ousen style.
    I meant in terms of his ultimate goal.




    "Don't count the days, make the days count"

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I meant in terms of his ultimate goal.
    Ousen will never become a King.
    One Million Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    Four Hundred Thousand Years Ice Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Snow Emperor Xuenu
    One Hundred Thousand Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    Three Hundred Thousand Years Polar Ice Bear White
    One Hundred Thousand Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor



  19. #39
    The SSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN Hulk Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    45,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ousen will never become a King.
    Watch it Nighty, next chapter he'll reveal that he has CoC and that's what he'll use to take down those cities

  20. #40
    say-and-sing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    here tokay
    Posts
    2,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If they didn't say that kanki and yotanwa are commanding their respective armies I could see one of the two with their top commanders and some soldiers attacking gyou along with shin, ouhon and mouten. And this commander would send a big part of the army to mountains as faint along with two others GG. Maybe is still possible because with one big army I don't know how Qin is pretending that this is surprise attack on gyou.
    It depends on how fast they can close the gap between western Zhao <-> Gyou. Depending on Ousen's level Yotanwa/Kanki could leave a chunck of their army in his hands, but after a while Riboku should notice the difference/lack of troops/reactive command. Like Gekishin noticing how parts of Zhao army reacting way faster than others, regarding on HQ position. So with fast traveling Yotanwa it could work.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •