8 33.33%
  • 10/10

15 62.50%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Kingdom Chapter 498 Discussion Thread

http://reader.sensescans.com/read/kingdom/en/46/498/

Kingdom is now on break for 2 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

So the commanders are revealed (SHK really likes dramatic entrances), yet no info who takes which task.

Hopefully Heki's reactions is not foreshadowing to anything with Yotanwa.

Yet only Moubu and Tou to keep Chu/Wei/Han in place? I guess FD-levels still count.

In the end, I just hope Riboku kicks some serious ass. Please Hara, don't screw this campaign by going all lovey-dovey for Qin, putting Riboku on back-foot day one in western Zhao and then taking Gyou AND the western lands to the mountains since Zhao king orders Riboku to Kantan.
    Last edited by say-and-sing; 11-20-2016 at 12:02 PM.

We started the reaction tournament too early.

Supreme Commander Ousen

I gotta say the art in this chapter is fucking sublime. Just a retarded amount of detail in the panels.

I fucking jizzed all over my screen after reading this chapter. I can't contain hype

Not one, not two but three fuckin GGs. Finally getting to see fuckin Ousen and Yotanwa in action. This war is going to be more hype than even the coalition war

This is too much man

It was a really simple chapter, but a lot of hype.

The Kanki announcement was what I expected, Yotanwa makes things a bit more interesting, and then we got the Supreme Commander Ousen announcement at the end. Zhao is going to be in a sticky situation, they may not be defeated, but I think they're going to take a very heavy hit right here. I'm expecting Qin to lose Kanki here though after the ending of last arc, he's got the death flag with Riboku finding his weakness.

The two week break is rough, but a good chapter to end off on before then.

Jorishea is gonna be jizzing his pants in the live reaction to this chap

bajio

Riboku has his work cut out for him. Hopefully we see the third Great Heaven in this campaign.

three separate army with Ousen as CIC lol...

tbh I kinda question if Kanki and Yotanwa will follow Ousen... Oh, I guess less of Yotanwa and more of Kanki

I'm in love with Yotanwa

I can't wait for the invasion to finally begin !

Excellent chapter, shame about the two week break though.

Like others have said, I feel Kanki is going to kick it soon. Or at least be thoroughly embarrassed.

"Don't count the days, make the days count"

Hype is reaching Coalition arc levels right now. Too bad Moubu and Tou are left out. But they already had their time to shine. Moubu in the coalition war and Tou against Wei. Ousen will shine this time while Kanki may plummet. Still, even if he dies he better go out like a champ.

Realizing again how huge Yotanwa's mountain men are... everyone's at least a Raido. *yay*

Anyway, so Yotanwa and Ousen will peck western Zhao and Kanki goes on suicide mission to Gyou? I'm still interested how they will pull of their army sneaking to Gyou...

People are already writing Kanki off but I'd like to see him skirt around Riboku's plan to exploit his weakness

Also, seeing my boy Bajio and Shin re-connect is so epic to me. Let's just hope Yotanwa's men make it out this war not losing any significant pieces
    Last edited by Loki; 11-20-2016 at 03:31 PM.

This was pretty amazing.

If only Keisha was still alive... he went and died before the tip top battle

Kanki and Yotanwa looks so good together.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This was pretty amazing.

If only Keisha was still alive... he went and died before the tip top battle
    Keisha isn't meant to be on their level. Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    Kanki and Yotanwa looks so good together.
    The King of Bandits and the Queen of Mountain People

they'll seriously dominate the mountain area lol

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    The King of Bandits and the Queen of Mountain People

they'll seriously dominate the mountain area lol
    Look at thier looks.

The beauty and the smug.

Ousen as CiC huh?
    HQ sure has lot of trust him suddenly.
    Still i am hyped as fuck right now.
    Only thing that i wanna know is that exactly with which army HSU is tagging along.
    Who is targeting Gyou and who is targeting Mountain side?
    Tbh I actually think that ALL THREE armies are going to be faint while those three Independent Units will sneak attack Gyou.
    They have to make Riboku believe that faint is not faint but a real deal and what can be more convincing than a gigantic army lead by 3 GGs?
    From his side it would obviously look like that Qin is trying invasion from mountain side. And with Riboku being Riboku will know where each and every GG of Qin is so he won't suspect that a fourth army of Qin made from only 5000 man commanders is coming to invade most important city.
    On paper giving THE MOST IMPORTANT part to non General less experienced youth sounds moronic which is exactly why Riboku won"t anticipate it.
    That is why Independent Units are created. They can function without a General as long as they have basic idea what need to do.
    I predict that Riboku will take on ALL 3 armies by himself and will kill Kanki basically justifying his great hype but Gyou will fall and Riboku will be taken off guard exactly like how he took Ouki off guard.
    I also predict that Ouhon will kill 3rd Heaven of Zhao. Riboku is dying from Shin.
    And under no circumstances Qin will fail this invasion. They will take heavy losses and will greatly suffer but they will win even if just barely.

If these three don't kill each other before even showing their faces to Riboku it'd be already a great start