Kingdom 498 Spoilers (and a kick in the nuts)

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4867953935

Oh my - the most baffling spoilers of the year and the forum breaks down.
    Unless the poster is screwing with us, it looks like a Ousen/Yotanwa-tag-team... which provides implications for the campaign I yet dare not to think of

btw. according to
    Quote Originally Posted by king magax
    Minor note:
    2 week break after this upcoming chapter. next chapter is 15 Dec, with spoilers out on 10 Dec.

Why is this surprising?
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Seriously? Hara's pulling an Oda with these vacations. The dude has 2 built in breaks in 3 weeks in late December anyway. Really fucking lame.

Ousen+Kanki+Yotanwa combo does not sound that surprising since they need to push Riboku, but still have him and Houken hyped for Shin later.

Two weeks break?

I'm guessing Ousen will fight at Kokuyou and be the feint which he actually excels at and the true attack force will be Yotanwa and the new generation, that makes for an unexpected forces that Riboku probably doesn't have a clear grasp on yet from just the encounter back at Sai.
    One Million Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    Four Hundred Thousand Years Ice Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Snow Emperor Xuenu
    One Hundred Thousand Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    Three Hundred Thousand Years Polar Ice Bear White
    One Hundred Thousand Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor

I was expecting the campaign to bring losses to Qin, which with a sole Yotanwa+Ousen combo would have been impossible. The Ousen+Kanki+Yotanwa - combo opens more room for failure/loss for Qin.

Still, Tou keeps all of Wei/Han at bay and Moubu all/half of Chu? I guess SHK could help Moubu out if push comes to shove, yet it downplays Chu.

And by god, DragonSlayerOrnstein is right, so basically we can call it a year already

Ousen/Kanki/Yotanwa was the obvious choice. Ousen to distract and hold out against Riboku in the west. Kanki for the crazy surprise attack. Yotanwa to deal with the supply line issues.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

The entitlement in this thread

But good thing to know my dream team actually happens

according to KingMagax
    Ousen will be the commander-in-chief

kanki/yotanwa = scrub compared to ousen even SHK knew that