Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. #1

    Welcome Femto as Cafe Contributor

    Good luck

  2. #2
    Good luck.

  3. #3
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    8,949
    Good Luck!


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  4. #4
    Congratz Femto.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  5. #5
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    39,636
    Make the cafe great again, bolid.

  6. #6
    Perfection Cormag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,081
    ?????????????????????????????????????

    - - - Updated - - -

    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

  7. #7
    BAKA!!!!! Taiga Aisaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    WHY YOU WANT TO KNOW THAT, YOU CREEP!!!
    Posts
    1,378


  8. #8

  9. #9
    Congrats

  10. #10
    Congrats, Femto-kun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why is this even a thread

  11. #11
    Femto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,681
    Tfw it actually happens.

    Thank you everyone, I will do my best.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tfw it actually happens.

    Thank you everyone, I will do my best.
    Now get a bloody bloodborne set with that bloody colored username.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  13. #13
    Femto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now get a bloody bloodborne set with that bloody colored username.
    I have an idea.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have an idea.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  15. #15
    This is actually pretty funny

    You just promoted someone that hasn't made a thread in the cafe anytime recent. Before in order to get contributor you actually have to generate activity before you can get the position but you just promoted him because he....asked? You want to know something even more hilarious? He's been making posts all day but not a single one in the cafe lol

    It's clear femto got promoted because he's part of the inner circle of certain mods and we all know who they are. I bet you he won't really do much but somehow he will get mod because he's part of a circle jerk. Though this isn't the first time someone from Finland got promoted undeservingly.

    White and MC deserve it more. Hell Avalon has proven to generate the most activity in the war zone.

    Don't take it to heart femto, I wish you the best of luck but you don't deserve to be the cafe contributor

  16. #16
    White didn't get the position because we currently have a deal, Avalon was Cafe Contributor more than once already and banned himself everytime and MC can just become admin whenever he wants to.

    We also don't need people to prove their merit beforehand, we ended that mindset a long time ago. If they aren't any good in the first few weeks we'll axe them.

    You guys sometimes try and instigate too much.

  17. #17
    Nah, it's me speaking the truth because no one else will do so. Femto doesn't deserve anything neither did vice but you will continue to think otherwise. And you are wrong.

    Avalon should have been given a second chance to prove himself. Heck what about that carrot guy? There's a list of people who deserved this. Current cafe contributor isn't one of them.

  18. #18
    It's those damn Finnish people, Poopy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why is this even a thread

  19. #19
    You don't need to deserve anything to become a Contributor. Not how the positions works. If Femto isn't up to snuff we'll axe him.

    Avalon had been given more than two chances. It's been at least three times by my count.


  20. #20
    It seems like you guys seem to change things when it's most convienent for you. Remember the rule that for each dupe you create you get an extra day of ban? I certainly do but apparently you don't.

    Tell me why femto was chosen over the carrot guy? Heck even that furry loving guy(can't remember the name) was trying and he didn't get it .

    Avalon is still more deserving

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •