Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Kinda hyped for this

DC been loving their multiversal stuff lately. Like maybe too much.

I have a feeling that Doomsday Clock is going to be either a boom or a bust

DC's multiverse stuff has been all over the place from what I've read. The Presence getting killed & whatnot

Finally getting around to catching up with the Flash. Read the first few issues of New 52 Flash, planning on just reading the main story line stuff then jumping to Rebirth

Just started 'The Button'. The art was great in the first issue, was a crazy sixty seconds. Really enjoyed the first half of the event, will read the rest later tonight

Nice to see Bruce's dad from the one timeline back. Last time I remember seeing him was in Convergence

Should be interesting to see what happens now that they're stuck in a different timeline. Only a matter of time before Thawne comes back, maybe they can catch a ride with him

i read the summary on dark nights metal, i really wanna start this

but do i have to catch up on all of new 52 to not feel lost? @Makenzye;

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i read the summary on dark nights metal, i really wanna start this

but do i have to catch up on all of new 52 to not feel lost? @Makenzye;
    Nah. Comics always feels like you're missing something, but usually they're all tied together by overarching themes and stuff is generally explained for people who are just coming aboard.

Give it a shot and see how you feel. If you think you're missing out on something I can help fill it in or direct you to comics to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    Nah. Comics always feels like you're missing something, but usually they're all tied together by overarching themes and stuff is generally explained for people who are just coming aboard.

Give it a shot and see how you feel. If you think you're missing out on something I can help fill it in or direct you to comics to do so.
    i was counting on that, but this series seems pretty deep on the surface. have you started on it yet? how do you feel about it?

have you started on it yet? how do you feel about it?
    It's largely forgettable. The real power is in the sideseries where the twisted Bruces encounter the mainstream formal mantles. So seeing his interaction with the Flash, or Cyborg, or what have you.

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    It's largely forgettable. The real power is in the sideseries where the twisted Bruces encounter the mainstream formal mantles. So seeing his interaction with the Flash, or Cyborg, or what have you.
    really? that's not what i got from what little i saw, but i'll try it before asking for anything more, thanks

really? that's not what i got from what little i saw, but i'll try it before asking for anything more, thanks

If it's like one of your first real forays into Big Events for comics? It'll stick with you by virtue of that alone. But as far as whole storylines go? It's really nothing special.

Yeah, give it a read and let us know what you think. It's not really a polarizing read or anything, so don't worry about having an opinion on it.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!