1 8.33%
  • 3/5

4 33.33%
  • 4/5

4 33.33%
  • 5/5

2 16.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    So... I guess some of them will failed to get the seat, but off panel somewhere Isshiki and E10 rebel do a shokugeki and retake some seats

and/or Rindou changing ship

Quote Originally Posted by Egress View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    grrrr rindou-chan won't show us her true powerz!
    Doubt she'd need to go all-out to beat Takumi and Megumi.

they have 4 atm, he was probably including kuga and isshiki

i dunno

- - - Updated - - -

their 4 person group are the 4 people leading the current popularity poll

okay chapter, Rindou made the chapter

The aide's name is ... Shawn? Well at least he's realistic and knows his place.

@Albion; emote material for those two hmm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinyes View Post

their 4 person group are the 4 people leading the current popularity poll
    sauce?

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    okay chapter, Rindou made the chapter

The aide's name is ... Shawn? Well at least he's realistic and knows his place.

@Albion; emote material for those two hmm? sauce?
    Takumi and Megumi?

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Takumi and Megumi?

Hm I can do it tomorrow.

So now that a majority of characters have been expelled, do you guys think we'll see increased focus on these four or will the other players (3rd seat, Isshiki, Kuga, etc) have more focus? What about the borderline guys like Hojo, Sadatsuka, or Mimasaka?

So now that a majority of characters have been expelled, do you guys think we'll see increased focus on these four or will the other players (3rd seat, Isshiki, Kuga, etc) have more focus? What about the borderline guys like Hojo, Sadatsuka, or Mimasaka?
    Why are you clumping together 3rd seat with those other dudes like they're in any way comparable?

That third seat you so casually mentioned is none other than

Tosuke Megishima

Just when things are at their most bleak, just when all hope seems lost for our main heroes and expulsion is inevitable, Megishima will set his grand plan into motion and shake the very foundation of Central to its very core. It will hit like a nuke and Central will never see it coming, suddenly he'll have flipped the script and Azami will be the one facing expulsion. Azami will be panicking, he'll order all of the Elite 10 to attack Megishima at once. They have him surrounded, they look for the fear in his eyes, but none will be there...

Eishi steps up first, knowing that he's always ranked above Megishima, and begins to prepare his best meal. Megishima simply grabs a fistful of spinach and throws it into Eishi's mouth, causing the first seat's clothes to burst off in an explosion equivalent to the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Eishi is now a paraplegic, he's never tasted something so delicious. "Impossible..." he whispers out "All of this time he's been hiding his true strength".

The other Elite 10 begin to sweat, their hearts pounding with apprehension. Finally Saitou sees an opportunity and lunges out with his blade, but Megishima catches it with his teeth, the 5th seat is no longer able to budge the sword. "Not bad, but it's a bit undercooked" Tosuke says before shoving some home-made lasagna into Saito's mouth, a meal so good it deconstructs him on a molecular level. The remaining Elite 10 are trembling in their boots. Rindou and Eizan jump ship on Central hoping for mercy, they claim never liked Azami in the first place.

Tosuke flexes his bicep, his raw testosterone creates a scent that reaches Azami's nose, with one whiff Azami knows he has become Megishima's slave. No! He won't accept it! He grabs Erina as a hostage, holding a knife to her throat, "You follow me and the girl dies". Azami escapes with Erina, vowing to return to inact his revenge someday. The battle is won, but Megishima warns Souma that next year he will have graduated and won't be around to save them when he returns next year, they most grow in strength to combat the menace themselves when the time comes.

calm down, all he's done is make a phonecall so far

Do you guys think that Alice or Kurokiba were taken out by the new elite ten guys?
    Hm I can do it tomorrow.

Do you guys think that Alice or Kurokiba were taken out by the new elite ten guys?
    Would be good hype for the new guys, so I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    Would be good hype for the new guys, so I hope so.
    I'd think it would look bad on Alice and Kurokiba's end, no?

I'd think it would look bad on Alice and Kurokiba's end, no?
    To lose to E10-caliber opponents? I don't see how it makes them look bad.

To lose to E10-caliber opponents? I don't see how it makes them look bad.
    These guys just joined though, so they're not up to par with the incumbent elite ten unless they're stated to be hidden monster for some reason. Although Hayama was the 9th seat and was supposedly half assing his match, Alice was hyped to be closest to a seat once upon a time and Kurokiba was a bit superior to her. Doesn't that look bad?

These guys just joined though, so they're not up to par with the incumbent elite ten unless they're stated to be hidden monster for some reason. Although Hayama was the 9th seat and was supposedly half assing his match, Alice was hyped to be closest to a seat once upon a time and Kurokiba was a bit superior to her. Doesn't that look bad?
    They could be new exchange students for all we know, let's just assume that for now.

They could be new exchange students for all we know, let's just assume that for now.
    Exchange students huh? Could be a good idea for Azami to bring in someone from his previous spheres of influence to fill the gaps

I was barely home from the day.

I was barely home from the day.

Don't worry, I haven't finished the nose job either

Don't worry, I haven't finished the nose job either