• 3/5

4 33.33%
  • 4/5

4 33.33%
  • 5/5

2 16.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shokugeki no Souma Chapter 192 Discussion Thread

Silly Souma. When there's ten seats, four isn't a majority.

Really like Rindou this chapter and Erina in the first page was just amazing

Damn Everybody got that Work put on em/ Takumi and Megumi are Lucky Rindou didn't make it a shokugeki.

Liked the chapter.

Good chapter.

I can't believe they off-paneled Alice's fight tho...

I suppose this means Takumi is going to hit Elite 10 before Alice and Kurokiba.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I suppose this means Takumi is going to hit Elite 10 before Alice and Kurokiba.
    I think I'm gonna be sick.

“With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

Zutto zutto zutto zutto Makenzye's Avatar
    I hope the rest of the crew takes off during the rebellion arc to polish their cooking as a sort of time skip so when they come back it doesn't feel like a cheering squad.

I was legit shocked Alice got off paneled as well. I'm also legit shocked Aldini made it through.

And I guess even when you're expelled you're forced to be sexually exploitative.

Do you think souma and gang would be able to gain seats?

Zutto zutto zutto zutto Makenzye's Avatar
    I dunno how Souma plans to not only get seats but maintain them.

The big bad could just dismiss them like he did with the other guy.

How can they get majority seats here? They have 4 people, 5 if they include Erina.

Anyway not a good chapter. Kurokiba and Alice got off paneled. Would have liked to have seen the shokugeki instead of wasting 3 chapters on dragging out a stupid match.
    Last edited by felixng2015; 11-17-2016 at 04:10 PM.

We didn't see who some of them lost too, but by process of elimination...

Eishi- Isami
    Rindo- Takumi/Megumi
    Momo- Ikumi
    Saitou- Arato
    Nene- ???
    Eizan- ???
    Big Hat- ???
    Pokémon Trainer- ???
    Hayama- Souma
    Erina- N/A

Alice
    Kurokiba
    Yuuki & Sakaki

Ibusaki, Marui, and the two goons weren't important enough to show, but they most likely got expelled as well.

not sure where to start. either souma is a complete lobotomite who legitimately can not count, or there's gonna be another side to this.

it sucks that all the potential new elite ten members blow absolute cock outside of souma. rindou sindbagging in her trial adds insult to injury - i wonder how long it will take for her to actually matter in the story. ryou and alice getting offpaneled is an absolute sin, and instead we got probably one of the shittiest paced face-offs in the series so far.

with every new chapter, i understand less and less what the author is even trying to set up. it really seems like this mass-expelling just simply serves as a plot device for souma and crew to face off against the big central players quicker than they should under 'normal' circumstances.

It was an okay chapter. I'm not too surprised or disappointed with the way takumi and megumi won considering this is Rindou we're talking about, the most whimsical person so far shown in the series. I just don't like the fact that souma and the mangaka by extension think they can realistically take the seats. There's the obvious issue in that Azami can & has shown that he can remove a seat from someone with a blink of an eye, there's no contingency to this yet. Secondly takumi & megumi haven't shown anything that would make we think they're good enough to beat an elite 10, even Eizan who I consider the weakest seat we've seen as of this moment. Had Alice & Kurokiba taken on these seats instead of the other 2 I could actually see them winning because of the feats and portrayal they've been given.

From here on I can see the following happening, the 3 rebels end up defeating Eizan & the 2 new seats so they don't undermine seats 1-5 in their skills as it's too early for them to lose, one of the former seats beats seats 1-5 as this would be believable and Rindou changes sides so they can get the majority. Personally this scenario would the most logical route to take, and wouldn't be too much of a ass pull. Though as I stated before, Azami doing as he wishes kind of defeats the whole purpose of their plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Ibusaki, Marui, and the two goons weren't important enough to show, but they most likely got expelled as well.
    Their pictures were shown crossed out indicating they were expelled.

You guys are all forgetting something very important.

He is the strongest in tootsuki afterall.

Soma/Hayama was dragged out just so Alice/Ryo get off paneled? fucking bullshit.

Chapter was alright not sure what Soma has planned we'll have to wait and see.

grrrr rindou-chan won't show us her true powerz!

Kurokiba and Alice . Glad to see they finally went with the obvious solution. With Rindo they have 5 and maybe Eizan will be part of this too. There is still the former 3rd seat as well.