2 9.09%
  • 4/5

8 36.36%
  • 5/5

11 50.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom decided to bring Luffy in alive before they knew Nami had the vivre card.
    What is the problem? Choosing to capture an enemy threat rather than outright killing them has almost never, ever backfired in fiction ever. Im sure Big Mom wont regret this decision at all

The marines should invade the wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Alex D Boss View Post
    What is the problem? Choosing to capture an enemy threat rather than outright killing them has almost never, ever backfired in fiction ever. Im sure Big Mom wont regret this decision at all
    Maybe you're right.

Truly powerful people don't just kill everything, they use them as pawns. Also it's more fun that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye13 View Post
    Another swordsmen commander? Another proof that they are Mihawk's bitch
    This shouldn't come as a surprise to you, considering that even a Yonk Captain swordsman is one of Mihawk's bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Alex D Boss View Post
    So Bobbins is even being overshadowed by this Lady Amande person, all those people who thought Franky couldnt beat him sure look foolish now
    Not really, nothing in this chapter puts him below Franky.

The highlighted members of the Enraged Army (Bobbin, Mont d'Or, Amande, Galette, and Opera) I'd probably rank on the level of Dofla's executive seats.

Anyone will mention that there might be three sisters with the whole 3 eyes sisters fairy tail? Someone tag me kong here @Great Potato;

girl with three eyes
    puddin (two eyes)
    smoothie (one eye)

- - - Updated - - -

@oaness;

- - - Updated - - -
    @Oannes;

A really awesome chapter. Finally getting more information about the poneglyphs was nice. I actully like Smoothies design and I am curious what her powers can do after seeing her 'wringing' out that girl. Looked like she absorbed the moisture out of her body similar to Croc. Hopefully we will see Brook getting some action against Tamago.

I like Lady Smoothie and that girl she killed reminded of the zombie Cindry.

That crushing defeat of Luffy.

While I like all the poneglyph info, with the whole Brook and Pedro going all stealth n shit. I want to see that damn wedding already. Germa's betrayal gon b gud.

Damn, Brook and Pedro look too cool in that last panel

Hoping Pedro joins the crew now.

This chapter was so good,I just hope that the next one won't focus on Carrot and Chopper vs Brulee.
    Favourite OP charcters: Dragon,Benn,Croc,Kuma,Aokiji,Fuji,Zoro,Kid,X Drake,Hawkins,Sanji,Daz Bones,Van Augur

Favourite Kingdom characters: Ouki,Moubu,Mouten,Duke Hyou,Kanki,Kyoukai,Renpa,Riboku,Houken,Karin,Ousen

Favourite One Punch man characters: Saitama,King,Metal Bat,Garou,Silver Fang,Zombieman,Watchdog Man,Atomic Samurai,Homeless Emperor

Favorite Beserk characters:Zodd,Void,Skull Knight,Guts,Grunbeld,Raksas,Locus,Irvine,Mozgus, Griffith/Femto,Ganishka

Other manga/anime favourite characters: Lupin 3rd,Daisuke Jigen,Goemon Ishikawa XIII,Kakashi Hatake,Shikamaru Nara,Jiraiya,Kenpachi Zaraki,Shunsui Kyoraku,Goku,Tien Shinhan,Alucard,Zi Yu,SiWang YenShen,Xuan Feng,Tian Kui,Zhen Chan.