0 0%
  • 8/10

3 21.43%
  • 9/10

7 50.00%
  • 10/10

4 28.57%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    lol if they forced Ousen, he might as well defect to Zhou lol.

Yeah I agree that making Ousen the commander of this wouldn't make sense. Note that this chapter gives us yet again some panel that could content in our upcoming "over the top reactions" tournament

- - - Updated - - -

And my bad feeling about Mouten is even worse now with this talk about how fierce and ferocious the battle will be and how "YOU THREE MUST NOT DIE HERE"

A very bad feeling

HYpe chapter. Can't wait for this battle.

So glad that Mouten is the same rank as Shin/Ouhon it was always kinda dumb how he was below them in rank when they're supposed to be equals. I'm hoping the commander is Ousen but it's more then likely going to be Kanki due to Riboku declaring his intent to take him down.

I just want to be Ousen for the reasons
    1. because he is the only one who hasn't worked with any of the new gen
    2. Father and son finally meet
    3. Want to see more of Ousen +

While Kanki is the more reasonable and likely general for obvious reasons, we already had an arc around him and his army. I personally don't want to see him have another major arc. He's one of my favourite characters, but I'd rather see someone else. We've seen Moubu, albeit a while ago and Tou already. Yes Ousen is far more unlikely, because he only finds battles he can definitely win, but I don't care, he is a smart general, he can figure it out. It could even be Yotawna if Hara really wants to surprise.

But no matter who it is, I am hyped for this arc because finally see the young generation reach to general, so they are all going to shine.

On a side note, even though Sei is the King, it still feels weird for Ouhon bowing down and showing respect to anyone, because so used to seeing him talk down to people.

I loved how quickly everyone but Shin went to bow down to Sei.

But what if the commander is Shouheikun himself?

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

The choice is obvious.

Yotanwa. She'll meet up with them after they took Gyou.

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'

They are trying to do what Riboku won't be able to predict here. Riboku named all the generals of Qin and said how he is prepared to take on any of them.
    So only person who can match Riboku in battle of wits and also possess great martial skills that Riboku won't be expecting is none other than SHK himself.
    When they will attack that city Riboku will try to use his previously made counter plans for Qin Generals only to fail because he won't anticipate Qin's Chief of Military being there himself.
    I think SHK will pull Riboku from Ouki Arc were he stayed hidden in the shadows untill appropriate moment.
    SHK will probably have them use flags of a GG(say Kanki for example) to fool Riboku in thinking that that GG is leading the Qin army effectively forcing Riboku to make mistake by acting on wrong assumption.
    Well atleast this is the only thing that comes to my mind that is Riboku won't be able to predict untill it becomes too late.
    Riboku is smart enough to predict any usual tricks .
    P.S.: This Zhao campaign under no circumstances is going to fail. Failure in heart of Zhao will result into annihilation of all 3 Independent Units to the last person. Like OuHon said they would be cut off from any possible help with no escape route while being surrounded by enemies from all the sides .
    Failure is not acceptable in such a situation unless of course Shin is going to die and we are going to have another protagonist. :coffee

Love the chapter, purely hype building.

It's funny that Shin feels so competitive around Mouten and Ouhon that he would also kneel before Sei when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only the great Moubu can lead this army.
    Only the great Moubu can unite China.

It would be plot twist if Shouheikun would lead the Qin army.I think it will be Kanki or Yotanwa.

Yotanwa commanding would be pretty awesome.

SHK as commander would be great and unexpected, maybe too risky for person with such importance. I think the best options are kanki and tou.

Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    They are trying to do what Riboku won't be able to predict here. Riboku named all the generals of Qin and said how he is prepared to take on any of them.
    So only person who can match Riboku in battle of wits and also possess great martial skills that Riboku won't be expecting is none other than SHK himself.
    When they will attack that city Riboku will try to use his previously made counter plans for Qin Generals only to fail because he won't anticipate Qin's Chief of Military being there himself.
    I think SHK will pull Riboku from Ouki Arc were he stayed hidden in the shadows untill appropriate moment.
    SHK will probably have them use flags of a GG(say Kanki for example) to fool Riboku in thinking that that GG is leading the Qin army effectively forcing Riboku to make mistake by acting on wrong assumption.
    Well atleast this is the only thing that comes to my mind that is Riboku won't be able to predict untill it becomes too late.
    Riboku is smart enough to predict any usual tricks .
    Very cool idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    P.S.: This Zhao campaign under no circumstances is going to fail. Failure in heart of Zhao will result into annihilation of all 3 Independent Units to the last person. Like OuHon said they would be cut off from any possible help with no escape route while being surrounded by enemies from all the sides .
    Failure is not acceptable in such a situation unless of course Shin is going to die and we are going to have another protagonist. :coffee
    It can fail and they survive, for example:
    a) while the southern army rushes along the river they encounter first resistance. Then they get the message that the western army has been wiped out by Riboku in 2-3 days, so they retreat as nothing keeps Zhao/Riboku busy. Granted, this would pretty much mean a lost arc for the young gen as they get no chance to shine.

b) The southern army makes it to the vicinity of Gyou. While the younglings keep elite forces busy, it turns out that the third GH is a hyper-agressive beast, taking out the Qin-GG on first encounter and kills off huge parts of the army. New gen manages to regroup parts of the army and make it back (seeing alias' bad feeling, maybe one stays back sacrificing himself *really hopes not*), preventing a complete loss.

I'd love him as a commander too, I really want to see him in more action. But he might be needed elsewhere.

Raise that finger again, Mouki, and I'll have the saki clan make a cathedral with your bones.

- - - Updated - - -

> the commander in chief will be...

Watch next chapter begin with the word "myself"

Really only Shouheikun could hope to not get destroyed in a conflict Riboku's been preparing for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    Raise that finger again, Mouki, and I'll have the saki clan make a cathedral with your bones.

Crispy willing to make a deal with the Saki clan's members.

What's the problem with that? They're the best architects in China.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    What's the problem with that? They're the best architects in China.
    Despite their cruelty?

That's why they're the best. I'll make a banquet of Mouki's screams.