• 8/10

3 21.43%
  • 9/10

7 50.00%
  • 10/10

4 28.57%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Kingdom Chapter 497 Discussion Thread

Damn who will be the supreme commander that will lead them!To bad we have to wait till the next chapter to find out.I am so hyped about them upcoming Qin/Zhao war.
    Favourite OP charcters: Dragon,Benn,Croc,Kuma,Aokiji,Fuji,Zoro,Kid,X Drake,Hawkins,Sanji,Daz Bones,Van Augur

Favourite Kingdom characters: Ouki,Moubu,Mouten,Duke Hyou,Kanki,Kyoukai,Renpa,Riboku,Houken,Karin,Ousen

Favourite One Punch man characters: Saitama,King,Metal Bat,Garou,Silver Fang,Zombieman,Watchdog Man,Atomic Samurai,Homeless Emperor

Favorite Beserk characters:Zodd,Void,Skull Knight,Guts,Grunbeld,Raksas,Locus,Irvine,Mozgus, Griffith/Femto,Ganishka

Other manga/anime favourite characters: Lupin 3rd,Daisuke Jigen,Goemon Ishikawa XIII,Kakashi Hatake,Shikamaru Nara,Jiraiya,Kenpachi Zaraki,Shunsui Kyoraku,Goku,Tien Shinhan,Alucard,Zi Yu,SiWang YenShen,Xuan Feng,Tian Kui,Zhen Chan.

That cliffhanger...

Oh cmon

That fkin cliffhanger

its got to be Shin look at how Sei said [ l leave it in your hands shin] it also reminds me when sei told shin he would be the first one that he would command in to conquest when he became king

Naahh I think the commander will be ...*to be continued*

I mean Karyoten . Shin will just grab the biggest achievment again but they all end up as generals!

It's likely Kanki, yes? Hence why Sei and Shoubukun looked so apprehensive. They know how Shin quarreled with Kanki last time. Not to mention, Kanki is Qin's most game-changing commander, the one able to pull off "should be impossible" feats in unorthodox situations.

Pretty sure the Supreme Commander is Kanki and this thing ends in total failure.

Only the great Moubu can lead this army.

I would really have liked an answer to Ouhon's question how they intent to survive even with Gyou. Unless they get Yotanwa permanently, they have next to noone to reopen the path to Gyou.

Besides, cool chapter!

The hype

Seeing how Tou is the most experienced and well rounded, how he survived Karin's onslaught from all directions it should be him while Kanki goes west. Or they trust Kanki's unorthodoxy, resulting in tragedy. I can't really imagine Kanki leading 100.000 men.

I would mark out if it's Yotanwa

But seriously that cliffhanger

So is there anyone who actually thinks Riboku won't see through this plan? I think they've been a bit too on the nose with the "Not even Riboku will see this one coming!" fresh off of all that hype they were giving him.

The hidden asset will be the third GH sitting near Kantan so Riboku can concentrate on the west. So basically his prep/caution will be forseeing enough.

Seems like he new gen will get their first disastrous experience.
    Last edited by say-and-sing; 11-13-2016 at 01:25 PM.

As you ask me, the supreme commander will be.. you, karyo ten! there goes that trouble for you!

This fucking cliffhanger, hare want to kill us.

PS: Probably the commander will kanki or ousen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Probably the commander will kanki or ousen.
    Ousen will fake sickness. He wants to rule his own kingdom, not die for it on a suicide mission
    Unless the rumors were all false and he's Qin's #1 defender.

Ten looked pretty bad this chapter.

Mouki just shut her up as soon as she opened her mouth, then asked Mouten and Ouhon what they thought.

lol
    realisticly it will be Kanki. there's no general more suitable for such a stupid ridiculous strategy other than him.

Ousen will probably lead the fake attack since he's the best faker out there. which of course.... even if Riboku didn't predict this (which I doubt), Riboku will somehow question since Kanki isn't the cic and thus realize it midway

The commander should be Ousen , since he is the expert when it comes to castle siege warfare and fucking good at defending it

@Great Potato;

That's right, Ten seemed like in choyou battle, I don't like that Hara makes her so in all the meetings before the campaigns. In the beginning I can understand it, and now she isn't as smart as mouten and ouhon but man… is the same attitude and reaction always. I think she should react more like ouhon but with more aggressive and temperamental behavior.

Kanki is the one you would reasonably go for. He specializes in risky maneuvers and turning the tides of a bad situation.

Ousen is the general that takes no risks, sending him on a suicide mission where he'd get surrounded from all sides isn't really his style.