• 8/10

4 33.33%
  • 9/10

2 16.67%
  • 10/10

2 16.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It has begun.

"Search for a path that no one can see" - http://reader.sensescans.com/read/ki.../46/496/page/9

Could Qin attack Wei again but have that be a faint also? So it looks like Kantan + Wei are being attacked when in actual fact the real target is Gyou? Though they'd need to march from one end of Wei to the other which I guess is unrealistic.

Banned
    I wouldn't be surprised if they need the three new generational players to sneak into Gyou and take it since larger armies will be detected. Probably a stealth mission.

I wish the three new generation become General rank before tackling Gyou together.

- - - Updated - - -

For more achievement under their belt when they're Generals.

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'

If they would, I think they all have to become generals beforehand. The HSU were an 8k unit overall (5k+3k) and now they've just added more right? (which shouldn't be possible since more than 5k = general but w/e).

I don't see what use it would be to take Gyou with 15-20k because what happens after that? They'd probably need 30-40k minimum to actually take the City and then use it as a launch pad on Kantan.

I was under the impression that both the feint + the actual attack would be huge numbers going by what Hara foreshadowed. I.e 70k each minimum.

If all the new gen reached Generak rank, they could all be given 20k men each for the invasion on Gyou. A total of 60k sounds perfect.

For Kyoukai, she's gonna have to fight in Kokuyou and reach General rank after killing Kisui and Batei. It'd be pure awesomeness if Kanki was defeated in battle by Riboku and Kyoukai was with Kanki at the time and Shin received this news right after they conquered Gyou. It'd become an insane cliffhanger.

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'

I doubt they'd be able to take a city like Gyou by themselves. They'd be annihilated

Just send SBK on a good-will-mission only to have him infect the Zhao king with his deadly sweaty disease.

This can't just be old age getting to SBK. Unless he's going through menopause with hot flashes, meaning he's a she, meaning he's probably Kyou in disguise meaning...

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Riboku can go on offense and still hide behind Houken if push comes to shove. He's basically the only one in Zhao who needs not to be afraid of dying (beside Houken himself).

New gen farm-arc!
    So that's what SHK called them for.
    They just lost a battle so manpower is a problem, not to mention Kokuyou was already fortified. Houken is pretty useless because he's not a general and Kanki isn't someone who would demand his attention.

A farming arc?

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    They just lost a battle so manpower is a problem, not to mention Kokuyou was already fortified. Houken is pretty useless because he's not a general and Kanki isn't someone who would demand his attention.
    Neither should Gekishin have, but Riboku could just lie to Houken again and everything would be fine as long as after Kanki's fall Qin sends another GG for Houken to fight. Although accroding to stats, Kanki should be pissing off/satisfying Houken more than Gekishin.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    A farming arc?
    spanning 9 volumes, an extra anime and tie-ins showing Ouki's early days farming turnips.

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    Neither should Gekishin have, but Riboku could just lie to Houken again and everything would be fine as long as after Kanki's fall Qin sends another GG for Houken to fight. Although accroding to stats, Kanki should be pissing off/satisfying Houken more than Gekishin.

spanning 9 volumes, an extra anime and tie-ins showing Ouki's early days farming turnips.
    Probably because Riboku studied Gekishin's past as a "bushin slayer"

9 volumes?

I still think that Yotanwa taking advantage of the mountain range beside Gyou could be a veritable area for supply lines since it's where Riboku wouldn't expect it, even when he was taken down by mountain people in the Sai siege.

Isn't that mountain range Riboku's very fortified line though?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw, we're seeing some logistics finally. Aren't we happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    A natural defense, I don't know about fortified. He wouldn't expect Qin to go through the range, just around it. It's more hassle than it's worth to transport tens of thousands of men over it. Yotanwa's men are more than fit for logistics there.

Got a question regarding this war campaign (history), so will this be the campaign ...

... where Houken dies or was that in a later campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw, we're seeing some logistics finally. Aren't we happy?
    It's his last resort, highly doubt it's heavily fortified though it will be fortified somewhat.

Happy that it's going to be handwaved or forgotten next chapter

This is gonna be the arc where Riboku really shows his strength. Ouki said Riboku is the man to lead the next era, Sei thinks he is a tougher opponent than even Kouen, Karin wanks him, Renpa said he's the number 1 general in China right now and Ouken believes Qin (so us, essentially) haven't seen what he's fully capable of.

At Chouhei(sp?), Renpa defended against a number of the Q6* - Ouki (+Tou), Oukotsu, Hakuki at least and didn't budge an inch. Could Riboku do something similar and fend off 2-3 of Qin's Great Generals at the same time like he said he could?

*Debatable since we don't know the specifics and if Hara followed history exactly.

Random post but w/e.

King of Explodo-Kills DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Ouki said Riboku is the man to lead the next era, Sei thinks he is a tougher opponent than even Kouen,
    I don't remember either of these statements. Do you know which chapters they were in?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post

At Chouhei(sp?), Renpa defended against a number of the Q6* - Ouki (+Tou), Oukotsu, Hakuki at least and didn't budge an inch. Could Riboku do something similar and fend off 2-3 of Qin's Great Generals at the same time like he said he could?
    irl, Qin switched Oukotsu out for Hakuki as Renpa was switched out for Zhao Kuo. I think there was a panel where Ouki personally killed Zhao Kuo saying that his replacement sullied the battle but Renpa certainly did not take on all three at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    I don't remember either of these statements. Do you know which chapters they were in?
    The first one: http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kingdom/V...ance?id=318434

don't recall the second one

Well I filled a few gaps with Sei's comments - he feels Riboku is the single greatest obstacle, and I assume he knows about Kouen.

@Void

IRL Oukotsu was the general and he was later replaced by Hakuki (Ouki and Oukotsu are the same person IRL which makes it tricky I think) so we don't know how Hara played it but it's likely there was two of them at least. Either Ouki + Oukotsu or Hara simply ignored the replacing and just made it Hakuki/Ouki for the entirety. The wikipage seems to think the latter is the case.

Tou was in there also. Was Kyou a Great General then? Because Chouhei was 19 years before the series whilst Kyou died 9 years before. I don't think she was a GG for a decade.

Either way Riboku has a chance here to replicate such feats.

- - - Updated - - -

edit:
    King Ouken also believes Riboku is number 1 and he definitely knows about Kouen