• 9/10

2 16.67%
  • 10/10

2 16.67%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Kingdom Chapter 496 Discussion Thread

Ohhh off to read

Solid and enjoyable setup chapter.

SBK having a heart attack again. He falls just from standing still too long I guess. Hasn't he seen a doctor yet ?

- - - Updated - - -

So, they've finally found a way to have Qin invade Gyou, and now things will start becoming interesting, right ?

Can't wait

meh. Nothing happens but I suppose it's necessary

I wonder if Shoubunkun is going to die soon, I'm not sure his heart can take much more of this.

Soldi setup chapter, but nothing too amazing.
    SBK is pathetic as ever. Srsly, it seems like he'll be dead anytime soon. Also Mouten's not as sexy as expected

Anyway, so even with a supply corridor Wei isn't the problem but Zhao's defense unit's... also they spent a year of brainstorming without taking supplies out of the picture?

I can't help but getting a potemkin-village-feeling from all the castles Riboku seems to stomp out of the ground...

EDIT: hooray for TP/TF being so ultra-fast

Setup chapter but yeah it's necessary. But the next chapter is where it's at.

Great chapter, it was good seeing Hi Shin Unit training and becoming stronger. If I had to pick one thing about the chapter that still makes no sense is the personal growth of Shin and Ten. I mean look at Mouten and Ouhon you can see growth in there appearance and even Mouten has changed armor. I mean damn when is Shin going to get his upgrades and Ten. It seem like she even gotten younger! just look at chapter 373 page 8

I guess the ending is telling us that the trio will be in charge of taking down Gyou. It would then make sense for Kanki to take a beating from Riboku

Not much happened but i guess this much of setup was necessary to show enormity of task that lies ahead of Qin. I am still surprised that Ryofui is still kicking. Didn't Sei said that it would take six months to get rid of him?
    And Queen Mother returned to harem as well. Dunno if she is going to be important character or not again, She atleast won't try anything now considering Sei had pardoned lives of her kids and all(though looking from different perspective Sei is holding them hostages).
    Between Shin,Mouten and Ouhan there are more than 15000 soldiers of independent units. That is quite a big number of soldiers to have separate from main army. All now is to see that who is going to be their Commander-in-Chief for Zhao campaign. 90% sure it would be Kanki even though he is not much of team player. It is going to be a risky business.
    Next chapter is going to be very interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Not much happened but i guess this much of setup was necessary to show enormity of task that lies ahead of Qin. I am still surprised that Ryofui is still kicking. Didn't Sei said that it would take six months to get rid of him?
    And Queen Mother returned to harem as well. Dunno if she is going to be important character or not again, She atleast won't try anything now considering Sei had pardoned lives of her kids and all(though looking from different perspective Sei is holding them hostages).
    Between Shin,Mouten and Ouhan there are more than 15000 soldiers of independent units. That is quite a big number of soldiers to have separate from main army. All now is to see that who is going to be their Commander-in-Chief for Zhao campaign. 90% sure it would be Kanki even though he is not much of team player. It is going to be a risky business.
    Next chapter is going to be very interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't i edit my post?

A timeskip? It's been ten years of Sei's reign already (so much for that promise Shin )? And it's been at least a year since Kokuyou? What the hell are you doing Qin and more importantly, Hara? You give Riboku at least one year to fortify and still expect to conquer Zhao somehow? What a bunch of fucking idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Why can't i edit my post?
    Try this:

http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?44822-Improv-quot-fix-quot-to-the-quoting-and-editing-problem

now they have a reason to keep Shin and the main cast away when Kanki's army got decimated by Riboku lol

@Void; I thought Hara was doing such things to respect real history as he could The same way I thought the strategy that SHK came up with is something that actually happened in history thus why Hara made Qin follow that route

Shouheikun's beard

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasniamor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Void; I thought Hara was doing such things to respect real history as he could The same way I thought the strategy that SHK came up with is something that actually happened in history thus why Hara made Qin follow that route
    Unless real history has a method of taking Gyou and stuff without Fire Dragons bullshit, I'm all for it but since it's kinda majority consensus Kanki gets wrecked, it's pretty stupid of Hara to just give Riboku at least one year of prep and fortification to be the major factor why Kanki gets wrecked.

@Void; One year of prep is also what Qin got (though we probably all think Riboku is better than anybody else at that). And the fortification is what made it so Qin had to think of another way in in the first place, isn't it ? The fortifications take place mostly in western Zhao while they're trying to figure out a way to enter through the south of the state (did I get it right ? ). Plus the one year thing might also be to respect history (like the actual moment Kanki died for example ?) I don't know much about real history in that time and place so I don't know if that's the reason, but I assumed it was.

Kanki dies ?

can someone kill off Shoubunkun already, its way past funny.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

@giantbiceps; Riboku defeating Kanki has been foreshadowed during the last arc.