0 0%
  • 3/5

2 18.18%
  • 4/5

5 45.45%
  • 5/5

4 36.36%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Glad to see Bobbins again(to bad he ain't a sweet commander) and that chick(has a cool epithet-demon lady) with a katana looks badass.If Nami beats the enitre army with the vivre card(by controling Zeus and Prometheus) then fuck this arc.Also loved the conversation between BM and her kids.

Thrifty Bobbin?

Thrifty

Motherfucking

Bobbin?

Fuck you, Oda.

Quote Originally Posted by Inanna View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thrifty Bobbin?

Thrifty

Motherfucking

Bobbin?

Fuck you, Oda.

I thought up until now Bobbin was a meme.

Did anyone here honestly expect "Destroyer of worlds and incarnation of Satan, Bobbin"?

At least there's still hope for Three-eyes being a separate character from Pudding.

@Ultra; "incarnation of satan" Oda really fucked up with Bobbin.

They seems to little problems with eating food that talks.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Luffy is so stupid. Acting like a fucking 12-old kid.

Lol MF, thinking that Bobbin was a top tier. He is truly the Vista of the Big Mom pirates.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Stop being silly Vista is one of the top 3 member of a Yonko crew.

Formerly Big Mom Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
    I really don't trust Pudding. With how Big Mom's other children have been so far and the girl talking about killing her own sibling with knives might be some foreshadowing that Pudding is really putting on a act and is a evil bitch. Could still be good but would not be surprised at all if she turns out to be bad and will cause some trouble for the SH's later on.

Bobbins just being a normal guy in BM's crew is kinda disappointing but the problem might have been that we were just assuming he was strong and the reason he was talking so casually about BM is because he is just not afraid of her for whatever reason so it makes sense and BM hopefully still has a extremely strong swordsman among her sweet commanders.

Really wonder how Luffy is going to get out of this. No way can he take out the whole army after what he has been through, i guess Jinbie might show up and save the day and then he joins with Luffy to save Sanji after convincing him that they have to move.
    Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 11-02-2016 at 08:41 PM.

I called out Puddin to be evil and she showed it here, if anyone of you have noticed.

She really WANTS to get married with Sanji, just notice how she basically said and is sure he is going to marry her, like he has no other option.

She is also always hiding her face, you can say she is ashamed but the eyes dont lie

She confessed she is the reason Luffy and Co are being chased

If she knew about the handcuff stuff she should have stolen the keys to big mom or find a way or known one

She has also lied before "I have met Sanji and has Black Legs" yet here she is "You have to marry me"

There are other things in this chapter that I found interesting, Big Mom just care for the alliance while Judge said more family words like the happening of our children is more important while Big Mom is able to kill their children. Judge knows she is mad tho.

Ah well good chapter overall and it seems Sanji found out Puddin is evil, I bet that we will found out this thanks to Chopper in the mirror world, there must be a mirror in Puddins room where she is going to talk about her evil plan and Chopper will listen.

I knew Bobbins was weaksauce the moment I seen how he looks. He looks ugly as AF. Apart from Weevil, there are no ugly characters who are strong.

Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon, Blackbeard, Akainu, Aokiji etc etc are all beautiful looking men.

Wtf Mangastream?

Shouldn't be his last 13 years be 10 years? Sanji's only 23 not 26. 13 years in Germa, 10 years at sea. Not 13.

And I agree that Pudding is lying. Wedding crashing is all but guaranteed now. Tomorrow might mean 5 chapters from now after all, we haven't seen what Brook and Pedro are up to yet.

You know that Bobbins is likely to be strongest Big Mam pirates after Sweet Commanders, which puts him IMO at least around Vergo's level+? This obsession that a character needs to be top tier to be worth something is really annoying.

Stop being silly Vista is one of the top 3 member of a Yonko crew.
    Right, just like Bobbin.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Vista would one shot Bobbins
    My tier list doesn't fit smh

I really enjoyed the Sanji bit and this seems like the turning point to him finally getting an upswing. I've said this before, but I wouldn't mind Sanji getting married at all so we can stop with him going bananas over every woman he sees but the Nami-swan and Robin-chan gag is probably too ingrained for that. Also, Pudding has a ways to go before being trusted. Regardless, Sanji can still get Big Mom on his side with the inside info he has on his family.

Luffy surviving against such an army is.....yeah, sure. As for Bobbins, well, he was leading the charge. We'll see how long this lasts though I can't imagine it being longer than a few seconds. But hey. I guess Luffy will fighting for 24 hours this time. Good thing Nami has King Baum to hide in so that no one will ever notice her.

Demon lady Amande has one of the best designs in the series. Also, do we know who the Mont Scribe is in that crowd?

@Luffee;

Mont d'Or is the guy in the skeleton suit.

Cheers man.