Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ^

what

I put the milk in first
    Is there a break next week?

Yes

Wow.....Bobboin just a minister? Not even portrayed stronger than Tomago in this chapter as I kinda doubt he is beneath Vergo who would never be portrayed attacking Luffy in a group.

Not really the line about destroying countries but the casualness in front of Big Mam and the fact he was the 2nd one shown. Marco/Jozu and Beckman/Lucky were introduced straight away. Even in the Roger(Buggy) flashbacks we first see Rayeigh as nameless guy scolding Shanks&Buggy then Scopper talking about DF and Buggy. Could even Argue Shiliew&Lafite get the most emphasis of the BB being shown together post-skip and Laffite being the first confirmed BB member.

Bobbins seems to be another Diamante/Trebol. Oda backtracking on who is important and not. I bet he is making up the Sweet Commanders as he goes. Cracker seemed like he was really the big guy then a week later Oda changed his mind. Why draw a puppet with white eyes and if the real Cracker wasn't hurt why bother pretending to be :/?

This sucks. Pudding probably is 3-eyes and the sweet commanders will all be jobbers with Prometheus and Zeus portrayed as her #1&2.

another break? jesus...

How do people still complain about breaks? This has been the reality since 2012. Where the fuck have some of you been?
    Quote Originally Posted by Punished Ultra
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't believe it. I...I tried my best this game to do something good. And look at what happens.

Is evil all I'm capable of?

Formerly Big Mom Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
    Just annoying when we have to wait another week for a chapter but yeah complaining won't do any good since it has been this way for a long time and it won't change anytime soon. I'm sure you have other stuff you can do and have ways to have the break weeks pass by fast enough.