Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Toriko manga to end in Issue 51.

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threa...01564/page-265

It's ending in issue 50 with 31 page chapter.

Sad day.
    "Everything with a form will one day break...True pain is not one that runs through the body...it's something that constricts the heart..." - IGO President Ichiryuu to Sunny.

Take notes, other fathers in Anime & Manga, that's how you raise a child. #Respect4DaMainMan #MVPIchiryuu

Yeah

But hey, we're getting 31 pages and (most likely) a color page.

It's been a fun ride.

WHAT

Yep.

It's ending next week. It's from Heiji.

She's more reliable than Yonkou.

oh so two more chaps left including the one coming up.

so yeah it is ending this year.

I don't see how anyone can really be shocked the writing was on the wall for a while now that it was ending what with all the rushing that was going on trash rankings, and declining sales.

Going to really miss it. In its prime it was no less than any manga out there and it is personally one of the top 3 manga I have ever read. Whatever Shima does from here on out he has acquired a permanent follower.

It's not 100% confirmed, what we do know is that we are getting a 31-page chapter next week, and an announcement.

Some sources are saying it's ending next week, while others are saying the week after that. Nothing is for sure yet. We have to wait for the official announcement.

- - - Updated - - -

Toriko ending will be bittersweet for me because one of my favorite series of all time is ending but now I'll have way more free time every week. I translated the entire thing. Started when 17 chapters were out.

I dunno if the 31 pages NECESSARILY means it's ending though. From what Heiji said on twitter it might not end until issue 51 and we'll find out next week? I wasn't sure if Shimabukuro was gonna just start another arc of some kind or something.
    -- Kewl's comment on this thing.
    "Everything with a form will one day break...True pain is not one that runs through the body...it's something that constricts the heart..." - IGO President Ichiryuu to Sunny.

Take notes, other fathers in Anime & Manga, that's how you raise a child. #Respect4DaMainMan #MVPIchiryuu

Oh sweet. Even better. So, we get 31 pages next week, and possible another chapter after that?

That's awesome.

That's a true pity.

FUCK

So, I did the math. Assuming volume 42 is going to be 9 chapters, then that will mean we're 6 chapters into volume 43.

And if we have 3 more, than that means volume 43 will have 9, which is enough for a volume. So, yeah. I think it's very much possible that we have three more.

So it's ending next week?

We aren't 100% about next week, though, I think it'll be the week after since everything lines up.

It is ending this volume though. We know that much.

Not even Oda can save his bus from getting axed.Thats what you get for having a lame protagonist like Toriko !

The chances of it not ending are pretty much zero Jump doesn't give out 30+ page chapters for no reason unless it's ending and an announcement can only mean three thing ending/anime/movie announcement the anime isn't coming back when it's was replaced by Super which is doing extremely well.
    Last edited by Thdyingbreed; 11-02-2016 at 03:31 AM.

Nothing from the Magazine suggests that the series is ending.

I am thinking Heiji is assuming extra length = last chapter.