• 8/10

5 31.25%
  • 9/10

3 18.75%
  • 10/10

4 25.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zutto zutto zutto zutto Makenzye's Avatar
    Honestly, I thought this chapter was going to be talking about utilizing Yotanwa when the talk about mountains started.

"Yotanwa conquers regional mountain tribes and invades city."

Hm, the moment SHK asks Yotanwa to dive into noman's land surrounded by Zhao/Wei/Chu, she flips him the bird. Maybe.

Anyway, Rishi gets ten points. And the little builders are cute.

Riboku that son of a gun, in a matter of days he makes western Zhao near unconquerable. Suck on that, Kinmou! And Qin. If only they have had the chance to take Riboku out safely before. If only...

And I don't like how Mouten gets the panel with the "casualties"... maybe they refer to his fur-collar.

Anyway, Riboku will eat them alive.

Oh, and @Sei, please stop sweating and repeating SHK's words, as all that awaits you will be a SBK-like-future.
    Last edited by say-and-sing; 10-31-2016 at 07:31 PM.

Anybody else thinks that all 3 of our boys are gonna get promoted after this campaign?

This chapter is really good, very exciting. Finally a long term arc.

PS: the best in these important chapters is slow reading or not read it, because always there are the same shitty people writing spoilers without the spoiler thing and try to fuck the readers.
    How I wish to send these bastards to the kanki army.
    Last edited by Ares; 10-31-2016 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HTakara82 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anybody else thinks that all 3 of our boys are gonna get promoted after this campaign?
    Depends if there's enough people to be killed or cities to be captured. Ousen did capture 7 cities but didn't get promoted though.

@Void;

True, but this time it's different, if they get sent into a suicide mission, like literal suicide, complete annihilation. where conquering the city means improving their chances of taking over Zhao, it'll have some solid leverage.

The next Zhao war makes me pretty nervous, things really aren't looking good for Kanki after Riboku announced that he discovered his weakness.

I think this will be like this:

Gyou city: shin and HSU without kyoukai or she is injured during the campaign (Hara style, as always she is out of the important events), ouhon, two of heki/shoukaku/bajin. Probably 1 general with GG level like kanki or ousen.
    Mountains: ousen/kanki, mouten, mouki?
    Variable position: yotanwa
    Last edited by Ares; 10-31-2016 at 10:00 PM.

@Ares;

Kyoukai needs to promote some more so she can hit general, she's still a 3k commander. This campaign is important for her too. She has to be 4 or 5k commander by the time Shin hits general.
    Last edited by HTakara82; 10-31-2016 at 10:30 PM.

Hisoka's Glowing Crotch
    I would love to break Riboku.

[FONT=Verdana @HTakara82;

I hope you are right, because is frustrating the treatment that she receive all time, especially in kokuyou campaign was a shame.[/FONT]
    Last edited by Ares; 10-31-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HTakara82 View Post
    @Void;

True, but this time it's different, if they get sent into a suicide mission, like literal suicide, complete annihilation. where conquering the city means improving their chances of taking over Zhao, it'll have some solid leverage.
    I don't see this except at Gyou and Kantan because the other cities aren't as important.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoka's Glowing Crotch View Post
    I would love to break Riboku.

The fact that SHK wants this to be unorthodox and looking at how he wants to use a feint + also someone adept at mountains, I can see Kanki and Ousen being used here. Ousen is the best at luring people out so he'd be great with the feint, Kanki is the best at spotting an opening + also is great at using mountains terrain.

As someone mentioned with the foreshadowing panel, I think Riboku might even be one step ahead of SHK here. This could be where he shows the final GH, so whilst Qin think Riboku is preoccupied, in actual fact it is the new GH blocking the feint whilst Riboku is sitting in this 2nd major City all along. Could also be the other way around ofcourse.

Great chapter. I can't friggin' wait

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    The fact that SHK wants this to be unorthodox and looking at how he wants to use a feint + also someone adept at mountains, I can see Kanki and Ousen being used here. Ousen is the best at luring people out so he'd be great with the feint, Kanki is the best at spotting an opening + also is great at using mountains terrain.
    Ousen is good at luring people in imo

As someone mentioned with the foreshadowing panel, I think Riboku might even be one step ahead of SHK here. This could be where he shows the final GH, so whilst Qin think Riboku is preoccupied, in actual fact it is the new GH blocking the feint whilst Riboku is sitting in this 2nd major City all along. Could also be the other way around ofcourse.

Great chapter. I can't friggin' wait
    I imagine this is the case, nothing short of a Yotanwa at Sai-esque thing could bring down Riboku when he's this dedicated. His biggest weakness here imo, is his information channels. He's clearly going to dig down into the trenches so Qin has to make sure they black him out while he's seemingly immobile. I'd love it if Qin called in some Yan reinforcements.

from what I see, they're playing straight to what Riboku wants lol

Hmm I can see Yotanwa and Kanki working together in the next campaign. Yotanwa cause she is the "mountain king" so that would be very helpful and we need to see her at work in a legit war already.

Ousen without mask hyped

I'm hype for a 3 year war.

Rishi hype

Oh yeah, and also SHK playing right into RBK's hands.

The keeper of legalism hype
    the GOAT in my avy