• 8/10

5 31.25%
  • 9/10

3 18.75%
  • 10/10

4 25.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Kingdom Chapter 495 Discussion Thread

Man I am so hyped for Qin vs Zhao war.Can't wait to see who will be the 3rd Zhao GH general.
    Favourite OP charcters: Dragon,Benn,Croc,Kuma,Aokiji,Fuji,Zoro,Kid,X Drake,Hawkins,Sanji,Daz Bones,Van Augur

Favourite Kingdom characters: Ouki,Moubu,Mouten,Duke Hyou,Kanki,Kyoukai,Renpa,Riboku,Houken,Karin,Ousen

Favourite One Punch man characters: Saitama,King,Metal Bat,Garou,Silver Fang,Zombieman,Watchdog Man,Atomic Samurai,Homeless Emperor

Other manga/anime favourite characters: Lupin 3rd,Daisuke Jigen,Goemon Ishikawa XIII,Kakashi Hatake,Shikamaru Nara,Jiraiya,Kenpachi Zaraki,Shunsui Kyoraku,Goku,Tien Shinhan,Alucard

Finally, a real long-term campaign. Can't wait.

"Don't count the days, make the days count"

Well. This chapter was really good. It actually got me somewhat nervous for the upcoming campaign. It would be greatly anticlimatic if the Qin do not lose a lot of important people even if they suceeed.

Zutto zutto zutto zutto Makenzye's Avatar
    It's pretty interesting to see this.

But is Riboku planning on the idea of Qin going a weird route?

I'm guessing Riboku will in fact have predicted it, but is still forced to focus his attentions on the big defensive barriers to the west or else those would get overrun by Qin's main armies. So the challenge in taking the city of whatsitsname will still be overcoming Riboku's top tier strats but with much more manageable numbers, defenses and resources to go up agains.

Looks like someone will indeed bite the dust - who will it be? There aren't enough spots among the 6GG for all the contenders. Riboku swore he would avenge Keisha, so Kanki? Or one of the two non-Shin up and coming big shots? In a shocking twist, someone else entirely? Exciting stuff.

This war has all the ingredients to overshadow the Coalition War. I see Ousen leading the campaign on Gayou, while Kanki leads the feint campaign.

“With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

I see Kanki being the one in charge of the attack on Gayou due to his unorthodox tactics and him already having success against the Zhao. And his forces will be completely routed.

A more orthodox general will be in charge of the feint attack.

Shouheikun's drunk.

Give the chancellery to Shoubunkun imo

Foreshadowing for Qin's defeat??

Realistically this is utter madness. Shoueikun is thinking of shipping a giant army through a river, in the heart of the enemy nations, where they'll be surrounded on all sides with their back on the river.

Anyway, Riboku planning defense in depth 2000 years in advance

Banned
    This manga has been boring me to death for awhile:

Well to be fair this battle did happen in history. I'm not sure if the geography of the area is true but the Qin army did dive into the heart of Zhao with three of the current six general candidates.

^Please put that under a spoiler tag. Even small things from history are spoilery if they haven't happened yet in the manga.

Well to be fair this battle did happen in history. I'm not sure if the geography of the area is true but the Qin army did dive into the heart of Zhao with three of the current six general candidates.
    The fact is that from what i've read those were several battles in several years, I don't know how hara can fit them all, it would take years IRL

Quote Originally Posted by Skysthelimit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

The last three we saw on-panel was Ouhon, Mouten, and Shin.
    "The Murderous Demon that Devour Souls."

Banned
    How does this manga still have a section

Quote Originally Posted by Xyros View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Foreshadowing for Qin's defeat??
    This is a very tempting post to reply to.

But I'll just leave it at that.

“With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

They have got to get Yotanwa in this battle, as well as Yan. Seems pretty stupid that Riboku is focusing all of his attention and manpower on the west but his ass is open to Yan in the east. And I'm getting mad Minas tirith/osgiliath vibes, like seriously, a mountain range behind the capital, a second big city by the river guarding said capital, the only question is, will anyone play Rohan for Zhao?
    Last edited by Void; 10-31-2016 at 06:35 PM.

Yotanwa should actually get involved